• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Havoc Fight Club! (PG 16+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
Years

• Darielle glared at Milano as he jibed her for her 'headgear', but grudgingly returned the pokemon anyway. "It wasn't like I wanted him to be there, anyway," she grumbled, stalking away. "And I'm on a ninja diet. I'm only eating rice and lettuce. Except I'm allowed a sidedish of opponent for breakfast," she laughed humourlessly.

----

Later that day, as she was walking from her room to the courtyard for some quality Darielle time, Dari noticed the first challengers chatting aimiably in the front lobby. She picked up the absol's mental touch as it spoke telepathically with the boy she had squashed previously and heard their names; Evkay and Aiyana. She had forgotten the boy's already, as it was really of no importance, but she did like to make defeats more personal. It might still prove useful to know as much as possible about her opponents.

She heard them talking about herself somewhere amidst the conversation, idly saying how they would beat her for revenge. She also heard Evkay talking about how he just hadn't wanted his primeape to be hurt. Brushing Ai aside, she smirked at Evkay. "I told you already; you lost because you didn't let your pokemon do its best. You held it back - what a loser. That primape would be much better off with one of our trainers; except I'm not sure if it could stand up to our training routines. It looks a little fragile," she teased nastily, then waved dismissively at the pair of challengers.

----

Stepping outside, Darielle immediately noticed Milano sitting before his spiritomb. They both looked deep in concentration and, of course, who better to disturb them than Dari herself?

"When is the tournament beginning?" she enquired loudly, stepping up behind Milano and leaning forward so that her chin hovered above his shoulder. "I'm bored," she pouted.

Years
  • "Sorry Evkay, but I won't need any help. And I won't be playing their game. I'm going the way I want to so I can win." Ai seperated from Evkay and walked out of the area with Shadow at her side.

You seem awfully calm about all this.

"I know. But if we get nervous we won't be able to pull ourselves to fight Milano."

True. I guess you're right Ai. Let's get some rest so we can be prepared.

"Alright Shadow." Ai turned around to face Evkay. "If you want to find me I'll be outside Evkay!" Ai and Shadow turned back around and left to a nearby park to rest.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "Why would i go find her if she isn't even interested in the situation we're both in together...whatever, we don't need her either right, Darth?" Evkay said to Darth out loud as they were back in the room. "What do ya say buddy, wanna go work out and blow off some steam for old time's sake?"

Darth hopped up and down punching the air which was an understood sign of agreeing. Evkay changed into a black tank top with and loose black karate pants and slipped on some fingerless black gloves. Evkay punched into the air quickly a few times then waved for the anxious Primeape to follow. The two exited the hallway into the grand entrance and walked into through the middle to the other side. They passed by Milano, Dari, and the guards slowly and quietly as they walked. The Primeape gave an angry glare to them as Evkay gave a cheerful yet sarcastic wave and a wink to Dari as he passed and walked up some stairs to the left of them to head towards the gym.

Evkay stood as the automatic doors slip open to reveal a vast area with a large sparring area in the middle and work out structures lining the outside of it, all encircled by a quarter mile track. Evkay released Sunshine and Haku onto the sparring area.

"Okay lineup!" he ordered his pokemon. They instantly obliged. "These battles will be tougher than ever, no more going easy, no more holding back. All four of us will be in top form for this competition. So heres what i need. Haku, i want 8 laps from you as fast as possible. a 1 minute break then do it again." Evkay walked over to the window, "Sunshine, you're going to fire Hyper Beams out this window until they wont come out anymore. and i want each one bigger than the last, you hear me? And Darth, i want you to sprint 400 meters then get on that punching bag. i want 5 punches every second for 10 minutes. 3 minute break then do it again!" Evkay commanded to them. "GO!"

The pokemon scattered to do their assigned exercises as Sunshine could be heard launching massive hyper beams into the sky through the large window. Evkay closed his eyes and focused then exhaled deeply and began his own martial arts stances and motions, moving swiftly through the sparring area.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • "Dari... why... why can't you leave me alone for a second. I think I would cry ... If I had feelings."
    Milano opened his eyes, and stood, returning spiritomb to his pokeball. He towered over Dari. "I have to show you something. It's important," Milano took Dari's hand, and dragged her into a direction she had most probably never been in before. He walked her downstairs, all the way to the underground labs, and brought her to something that looked like an experimental environment. There was everything: Huge tubes with neon colors, bubbles running upward, wires going in every direction, and all the way at the end of the room, there was the Genetic Pokemon. Mewtwo, with an oxygenated breather on it. Next to Mewtwo in another containment was a smaller pokemon. It looked like mewtwo, but not as heartless, and less of a human form. It had blue eyes, and pink skin, and it looked in pain.

"That's where mewtwo came from, that powerful pokemon there is Mew. Dari, I want you to have it. I need you to train it, because I have no one else who can control it. I have my hands full keeping Mewtwo under control, but Mew isn't like that. I know you have weakness, and you actually have 'feeling' for certainties. It will definitely listen to you. Here's it's pokeball." Milano handed her a masterball, a huge "M" across the front. Milano walked out, and seemed to disappear in a flash, leaving Dari to think about what to do next on her own.

Last edited:

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years

• Darielle grudgingly dragged along behind Milano, wondering why he was suddenly feeling so open and heartfelt. It was a little disturbing, thinking that her boss could really be cracking up. It would leave her unpaid and alone in this organisation; then again, was that really a bad thing? She would recieve all of Team Havoc's income and be in control of tournaments. She could be the most powerful person in the region if things continued the way they were. And then what if-

Dari stopped herself. Her imagination was getting out of hand and she was running away with it. She inwardly scolded herself and made no sound as Milano led her into a strange underground room. Tubes and capsules filled with bubbling green liquid glowed eerily around the sides, but only two were occupied; mewtwo and a smaller, but similar, pokemon. Dari looked at Milano in suprise. It was the legendary pokemon, Mew! She looked in disgust at the small, weak-looking pink blob. It bore a pained expression as it floated in the odd concoction. Dari vaguely picked up Milano's offer - he wanted her to have it and fight with it. The legendary pokemon didn't seem quite so legendary, however, when it looked so docile in such an impersonal container. She took the pokeball in her hand without a word and rolled it around on her palm, contemplating. Was this an insult? Was Milano saying that she wasn't strong enough and needed an extra helping hand? Darielle growled under her breath an stormed out behind Milano, grabbed his hand and spun him around to face her. "I don't need hand-outs, let alone want them," she snarled, cramming the pokeball back into her boss' hand. "I don't need that... that creature to win. Give that pokemon to some poor sap who needs it," she sniffed. "I'll see you at the tournament." With that, Dari swept up the hallway and into the front lobby, where she turned and stormed up the stairs towards the sparring area.

The sparring area was a public place where both pokemon and humans could train themselves mentally and physically. A row of punching bags hung in the center, and Darielle released her slaking into the open.

It roared loudly and beat its chest angrily, but when it saw Darielle it fell to its haunches and looked pitifully at her, as docile as a baby skitty. "Stupid lump, getting all worked up," Dari chided, glaring at her huge pokemon. "Sit there and contemplate. Focus on the energy being stored so that you can tap into it quickly and attack consecutively. Don't say or move anything," the trainer warned as she pulled her blue and yellow leather gloves onto her hands and punched the palms of her hands before focusing on the pnching bag in front of her. "We don't need to bother fixing your attack technique. It's good. Work on making your attacks speedier so we can avoid dangerous opponents." Leaving her slaking to do its thing (which looked oddly like nothing at all), Dari swung skillfully at the punching bag once, twice, three times. She focused on the battles ahead, and visualised the energy she would put into them. She threw her confusion and uncertainty about Milano at the bag along with her pent up anger and frustration. Her attacks became swiftly faster and more concentrated until there was a nasty dent in the side of the bag. She swung a leg up and contacted fatally with the punching bag, and there was a ripping sound as the leather casing split open and the contents of the bag fell to the ground.

Years
  • Ai and Shadow walked back to the club to see how everything was going until she saw Darielle release her Slaking in the sparring area. "Hmm. What's she doing? Most likely training."

That's true. I don't think we can use the training to our advantage. The best thing to do now is rest until the tournament later today.

"You're right Shadow. We can't use the training if we are unable to take more than a single day perfecting something. C'mon. Let's move further." Ai and Shadow continued to walk through the halls until they found Milano with a Masterball and rolling it around in his hand as if he was disappointed. The duo approached him. "What's wrong Finale?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "Evkay moved fluidly through his stances then abruptly stopped when a loud roar broke his tranquil state of mind. He immediately stopped in place, balancing perfect on 1 leg with both arms out stretched. he glared a little bit over without breaking stance to see that giant oaf of a Slaking and the girl he fought before. The girl was demolishing the punching with all of her force. He laughed to himself and said quietly "Power with no restraint... just as i suspected. Its no good having strength if you can't control it properly"

His eyes drifted across his face in the opposite direction to see his Pokemon still doing their assigned tasks. Houndoom was running hard and fast, in tip top shape as Ursaring was now firing Hyper Beams roughly twice the pokemon's height. behind him he could hear the rhymatic punching of his dearest Primeape which sounded similar to a machine gun. He found peace again knowing that his pokemon were training hard.

"Okay everyone, finish up with one last round for each of you" he called out into the air, still maintaining his stance. The pokemon began to pick up pace and put all they had into their exercises. The ground could be felt slightly rumbling under the force of Sunshine's Hyper Beams. Evkay slowly drifted into a new stance then began throwing a succession of powerful aerial kicks then sharp knife hand thrusts to finish of his own exersizes.

.................*later on*

Evkay dressed himself in his normal outfit, with pokeballs at his sides. He walked into the now busy main hall. he strolled around checking out cute girls and competition and thought to himself.

"Its time for this tournament. Lets kick some ass."

Years
  • "All right Shadow. It's time."

Alright Ai. Let's be ready. We should meet with Evkay before the tournament if we have a chance to. And just as quickly as Shadow spoke it, Evkay appeared, walking down one of the busy halls of the club.

"C'mon. Let's catch up."

Understood. Ai and Shadow began to run toward Evkay as he walked by, staring at the cute girls and other competition.

"Evkay!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evkay strolled through the crowd thinking to himself, "Wow... so many people.. gamblers, trainers, gang members, girls... this is the place to be.... they better start puttin their money on m-"

Evkay's thoughts were abruptly interrupted as he heard his name clearly being called. He turned lazily to look behind him only to see Ai moving through the crowd to catch up to him.

"Hi there Ai, i figured i would see you around here. Theres a lot of competition here... but i only care about one trainer...anyway.. your Absol seems to be in prime condition. I can't wait to see who i'm fighting first."

Suddenly the lights dimmed dark and Milano appeared high above them on a platform

"He must be about to announce the start of the tournament" Evkay said to Ai. The whole massive crowd looked up to Milano for his description of the night

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • OOC: dang, ev, putting me on the spot like that xD.

IC: Milano stood with Mew's pokeball in his hand. He did not get furious, but thought how he had lost respect from all people around him. He thought if he struck fear into his opponents, they would not oppose, or question is every decision. Admittedly, giving Mew to Dari was a big step. He snapped back to his senses, and looked up to see the Havoc scientists peering him. "What is it? is there something on my face? I trust you know what will happen if you discontinue your work to take your sweet time looking at me like that." In mid sentence, the scientists quickly went back to evaluating Mew and Mewtwo. He called for the release of Mewtwo, and immediately had to control it with his psychic powers. He struggled to return it to it's masterball, and finally put it in his pocket. He rushed out, tardy for his grand introduction.

As he left, He saw Ai stopped in front of him, and caused him to halt. "Ai... go get ready for the tournament, it will start right after this conversation." Ai acknowledged, and Milano went on his way to the stadium arena.

Milano appeared from the dim-lit entrance to a high platform. His face was on the Hi-def screen on the side. He wore his hair down to cover his huge scar so the people who came to watch would not be terrified. He started his glorified speech, loud and clear, just as any good speech should be.
    "Welcome, to the grand re-opening of the Havoc Fight Club! Here our hardcore trainers will clash to make it clear, who is the best out there! We have gathered from all over the world, the greatest trainers. You all know, this is a tournament worth sticking to, this will keep you on the edge of your seat, and you, the audience will cheer for the greatest victor as he or she will strive to become! I don't want to keep you waiting, listening to my voice, so let the tournament commence!" As Milano spoke his final words, fireworks and confetti exploded all over the stadium, and the audience cheered in exitement of the clear short introduction. Matches were on the Hi-def screen that had focused on Milano's face. It showed the pairings for who were to battle each other. The first paring was Evkay vs, a grunt from Team Havoc. Dari was up against Ai, and Milano's named was the root of all the challengers. The tournament of the Havoc Fight Club, had now started.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    OOC: Pokes to fight and battle arena weather were picked by Romance Hero... sorry for the long post

IC: Evkay watched the big screen eagerly and almost jumped with joy seeing himself as the first match.

"First match... against some grunt... this should be fun." Evkay said to himself. A voice on intercom could be heard over the crowd of people.

*Could the first two fighters please make their way to the arena*

"Well Ai, wish me luck... my story starts here." Evkay said confidently as he walked away from her towards the arena.

----------

Evkay stepped into the center of the arena which was a large stadium settled deep in the ground with tall walls to prevent stray attacks from hitting audience members. on the top edge of the stadium was the seating which lined the edge of the walls all the way around.

Evkay stood confidently in the blue corner's position as his opponent entered from the opposite side. They both watched the field generator as the field setting landed on Ice. The battlefield instantly changed to ice capped rocks and snow all around.

"Not my best scenario...but we'll just have to make this quick. Go! Haku!" Evkay tossed the black pokeball into the air and Haku appeared howling loudly. The grunt tosses out a Weezing. it puffs smoke everywhere as it waits for the go ahead.

*BEGIN!*

Evkay instantly changed from his cheerful self to a cold glare and took charge. "HAKU! get rid of this ice! DARK PULSE!" Haku immediately howled again as the dark energy erupted from him, shattering the ice on the ground and sending it blasting against the surrounding walls. The grunt's Weezing reacts with a smoke screen and begins to drag it across the arena. "Don't let him do that, Haku! Fire Spin now! trap it! then follow it with an Overheat, no mercy." Haku instantly trapped the Wheezing as the flames ignited the fumes around the field. Through the explosions a gigantic blast of fire comes from Haku and engulfs the Wheezing and sends it sailing against the wall. The Wheezing is clearly done for the match and is recalled.

Next the Grunt sends out Zangoose. "take a break, Haku. go Sunshine!"The massive Ursaring appears flexing its muscles. The Zangoose instantly begins to boast its speed and attack by zipping around the arena using agility. Sunshine stands at ready, waiting for Evkay's command. Evkay watches the Zangoose speed around the arena at amazing speeds then lets his command out calmly "Now Sunshine, Hammer Arm". The Ursaring lets its arm out and clothes lines the Zangoose hard by its neck and smashes it into the ground. "No Mercy, Sunshine. finish it. Hyper Beam" Sunshine instantly complies and pins the Zangoose to the ground with its massive arm and fires a point blank Hyper Beam which engulfs the Zangoose entirely. The smoke clears to reveal a crater where the beam was and an unmoving Zangoose in the center. The Zangoose is called back and each challenger sends their last pokemon.

The crowd gasps at the brutality of the once seemingly light hearted trainer and waits in awe at his next pokemon which was of course the beloved Primeape. "Go Darth! make this quick." The grunt tossed out his strongest pokemon, a Garchomp appeared and roared loudly. The Primeape instantly knew what to do and began to meditate, waiting for the Garchomp to make a move Darth meditated to raise his attack power. The Garchomp soon charged with a powerful Dragon Rush. "There it is, Darth! Grab it, then send it into the air with seismic toss!" Darth complied and grabbed the Garchomp by the head and tossed it high into the air. "Good! now wait for the right time, NOW CLOSE COMBAT BEFORE HE HITS THE GROUND!" The close combat hits directly and sends the garchomp flying into a wall. Darth instantly follows with his eyes red with rage again as it charged the Garchomp which was pulling itself off the wall. "No mercy, Darth. finish it." Darth grabbed the Garchomp again and smashed it into the wall again then backed up and began smashing the Garchomp hard into the wall until it began to crack and the pokemon lay motionless.

Evkay recalled Darth calmly then flipped his hair out of his eyes and turned his back to the challenger as he attempted to futilely beg his Garchomp to wake up. The crowd was silent at the unexpected merciless battle style of the young boy then they suddenly burst into cheers. Evkay grinned as he walked away and thought to himself "heh... no mercy..."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • "Alright, that's enough. Havoc member Allen, you've been defeated but Evkay. Well done. Evkay, you advance to the next round!" Milano's voice boomed from the speakers, but he was nowhere in site. A pair of Permi-Protect Guards dragged away the tired Havoc member, and no one knew what happened to him.

The crowd cheered wildly as Evkay left the battlefield. The fans seemed to like him.

After a grueling mass of battles, it was finally Ai and Dari's turn to battle.

Alright, pairing 60, final preliminary match. Will Aiyana and Dari come to the battle arena within 10 minutes. If you do not show up, you will be disqualified!

If the winner of this match was Aiyana, then Milano would have to face both Ai and Evkay. but if Dari won, she would battle Evkay. If Dari would be victorious from there, she can choose to battle Milano for a greater sum of money, or stay victorious in a lesser range.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Alright Shadow. It's time."

Right. Shadow and Ai walked to the stage with a serious look on their faces.

"C'mon Shadow," Momo said, jumping onto the stage.

Yes Ai. Shadow jumped up and sat down next to Ai calmly as if it were preparing to meditate. The two waited for Dari excited to be fighting this worm.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • The fans cheered as Ai came in. They knew she was an Ex-Havoc member, and how interesting would it be to see someone battle their once-called home? The cheers rumbled into boos as Dari failed to show up after five minutes into the announcement of the match. Milano was beginning to sweat. It would put a big dent in their reputation- not only would it seem as Team Havoc members were cowards, it would make them bad for business partnerships, and would think them as no-shows.

"Dari, you're match is up. Show in the next five minutes or you will be disqualified." Milano spoke in a sharp voice. He ordered for the lookout of Dari in the building. The tournament must continue.

OOC: :o 300th Post. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Milano!" Ai started to yell out. "I know she won't make it!"

It's true Milano! I found her injured on the way here! I took her to your infirmary! There's no reason we should be waiting! Shadow put a startled look on Milano's face. Just disqualify her! Shadow was wanting to move on as quickly as possible.

"Is that good enough for you Milano?! I might as well move up to Evkay! There's no reason to be waiting for someone who's not coming!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evkay sat calmly on the sidelines in the stands watching this much anticipated battle to see if he would be able to battle his newly acquired rival. The desire to battle and win against her was overwhelming and eating away his sense of reason.

"Give her 5 more minutes." Evkay requested of Milano. "I don't want to fight an opponent that didn't earn their position. 5 minutes is all I ask then i'll be willing to move onto the next round."

Evkay flicked his hair from his eyes as he looked at Milano seriously, awaiting the final decision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back