• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    LOL, Panda, if i knew that was what you needed i could have helped you aaaages ago. I'll send the maps next time i see you on msn, and will work on the scripts i dont have now.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Ouch, this is what happens when i leave the thread unnatended for 3 days. Lets start at the beginning, yes i would still like Raikou on the T.S unless it looks too strange.

I dont need any scripting done atm, cos i have no idea what i need yet...actually i do need something, ill pm you the details, i attempted it but...lets just say it didnt go well lol

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Ouch, this is what happens when i leave the thread unnatended for 3 days. Lets start at the beginning, yes i would still like Raikou on the T.S unless it looks too strange.

I dont need any scripting done atm, cos i have no idea what i need yet...actually i do need something, ill pm you the details, i attempted it but...lets just say it didnt go well lol

lol, okay I'll try to make look good...

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    I tried doing the multichoices and failed, but im working on it again now, so I should have them soon (I'm gonna replace rather than trying to make entirely new ones)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Thought I'd upload a few screenshots, nah jk, dont want to put any screenies up yet, but I do have some teasers:

Not that that is particularly suprising, but hey

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Looking good pichu is there any more mapping to be done???

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Errrrm, I think the only maps that need doing now (apart from bellsrpout tower, which i am considering replacing) are the houses, unless you wanna go a bit further and do the route after Union Cave and Azalea town.

Ok War Rock Exe, thanks for letting me know

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Whats the name of the route after union cave???

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Okay im on it shiny and can i use different tiles or....

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    If you wish to use custom tiles, then you may, but please let me know what tiles you use. atm i would prefer it if you used standard emerald tiles, but i dont wanna be too pushy, so umm...

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Well i was thinking kyledoves tiles but ill use emerald if thats what you prefer?

Back