• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Team Magma and Aqua

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    I noticed it too, and half expected them to have a mega Pokemon. That would be pretty cool. Sharpedo would finally gain its bottom half. xD

Another part of me, however, wants to think that those aren't key stones at all, considering Mega Evolution is also achieved through a strong bond with one's Pokemon, which evil teams tend not to have, rather using them for wrongdoing.

I have shoved this part of me in a cage with no food, however.
    Well Lysandre had a Mega and he was a jerk. Besides, both Archie and Maxie have a Crobat, which doesn't evolve unless it likes its trainer, so at least they are not mean to their own Pokemon like Giovanni or Ghetsis.

Years
    Team Magma and Aqua
    Team Magma and Aqua

Some screenshots of your encounter with Team Magma and Aqua at Mt. Chimney, preceding the fourth gym. The overworld blows me away, so amazing! Other than that, looks like the core ideas of the evil organizations have retained their simplicity from RSE, and their Poochyenas as well, haha.

Back