• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

Years
  • Yeh, I guess but don't bring a gengar with hypnosis, nightmare, and dream eater or anything like that. I had to take on down yesterday and it was so freakin irritating.

Years
  • Well master over all got me down to 3 pokemon so I guess he can join the group. Also I can battle you now rellyms. And I hope it's not a spiritomb either.

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • hey, i was thinking about the banner, and i was wondering what you though about me putting Team Magma in big letters like yours and then since youre the leader, instead of Magma Leader Ooka i'll put Magma Grunt Sir Beasty. you know, like the game.
    or maybe Magma Commander Sir Beasty?
    what do you think?

Years
  • To be honest that is what I was planning, I was going to let the boy battlers choose a male grunt pic for me to put on and then put magma liutenant as my first ranking battlers and then magma grunt as my next section of battlers so if you want just tell me how big you want it, pick out a picture and I guess you and Shinybreloom will be my leutenants for now. Andybody else can pm me a picture and you will be a grunt, unless I choose otherwise.

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • well im making my own right now, i was just wondering if you were going to do something like that and what i should put on mine.

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    I think i'll join, you've battled me before ooka, don't you remember?

Years
  • Tell me when we battled and what your username was and then I might add you. Oh and Sir Beasty, I thought you wanted me to make you one but yeah, just go ahead and make your own how I mentioned if you'd like.

I am now going to update the first post with other clans that we have defeated.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Um, dude? I can never seem to catch you online at the same time as me, but I think you're on now, so...

Could I get my match with you like, now-ish?

Years
  • hey if i DO get in what would i need to do? if you can't think of something for me i have the ability to be an ambassador to other clans. i've ALREADY got the Lakeland City Gym League on my side.

Back