• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
Years
  • Ok here is the pic:
    Team Masterz

If you look just under the sand path that is like a water connection thing, you ill see a square of sand just above the little fence. That is used to make the inside corners curve with the path. Like this:
    Team Masterz

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks i think il try and make a town or a city next because iv never been any good at those lol

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Nice thats a good idea to add the houses and pokecentre :)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • @Necro, I was wondering if you also wanted to be a banner maker for the team? (You could make banners/userbars)

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    @every1 does anyone know any good city mapping tutorials?

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • @Necro, i would like to have Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon on it. And the words: Pokémon Heroes: Tri Elements

@sean, try searching one cuz I haven't found one. Sorry :/

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • Gotcha, I'll make it as soon as I can.

@sean, Just go with what you think looks like a good city, look at some of the other cities already made in the game and come up with some ideas.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks for advice again lol il give it a try :)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Oh gosh...um...well that grass is on the water, thats not supposed to be like that lol you need a border around the grass so that it can be on the water. The grass in back of the houses is also a map error, you need to find the right tiles for that. The gym also another error. And the green house looks like it is embedded in the rock because of its background.

@Necro, I finished the tileset, I just need to get some indoor tiles. Then I will give it to someone so that they can insert them and I will then give you the patch.

Back