• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
Years
  • Hey JP, here are they ow's for the hero:

Team Masterz

Hope they'll work!!!

Thanks ya very muches ^_^
    I like your sprites.. :D
    It's awesome work!

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • I like your sprites.. :D
    It's awesome work!

Thanks!!
    Now if I can just get pepito to tell me what color the fishing rod should be i'll have the others in a bit.
    And I need the color of the bicycle too, JP.
    Lets see, I can make them tan, brown, yellow/gold, purple, gray, red, white, and black.
    With my crazy ways, I couldn't decide. So, I'm letting you pick your favorite. ^_^
    Yeah,I'm weird like that ^_^

Oh yeah, Jp!
    I can be a grammar tester too! I'll just look at the ROM before it goes beta and fix all the grammatical errors. (English is my second best subject, first being history. And no, I do NOT like writing history papers. Even though they're easy......) Sorry, I do ^ ^that all that time ^_^

Well Ima make a list of the pokemon ows that i want, i decided that im not going to have all 151 because that is going to take longer and the space might be hard to find.
    Besides you know my ideas on this hack ;)
    To make a game after a it becomes a hack.

THANK YOU!!!!! That will speed up work by somewhere between 150% and 1%. I hope you choose like, fifteen pokemon, which would be about 135%I know my math is off, but I'm kinda *coughnotreallycough* close ^_^

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Thanks!!
    Now if I can just get pepito to tell me what color the fishing rod should be i'll have the others in a bit.
    And I need the color of the bicycle too, JP.
    Lets see, I can make them tan, brown, yellow/gold, purple, gray, red, white, and black.
    With my crazy ways, I couldn't decide. So, I'm letting you pick your favorite. ^_^
    Yeah,I'm weird like that ^_^

Oh yeah, Jp!
    I can be a grammar tester too! I'll just look at the ROM before it goes beta and fix all the grammatical errors. (English is my second best subject, first being history. And no, I do NOT like writing history papers. Even though they're easy......) Sorry, I do ^ ^that all that time ^_^

THANK YOU!!!!! That will speed up work by somewhere between 150% and 1%. I hope you choose like, fifteen pokemon, which would be about 135%I know my math is off, but I'm kinda *coughnotreallycough* close ^_^

Ok here are the colors:
    Rods:
    Hero = Red
    Heroine = Light Blue
    Rival = Grey

Bike:
    Hero = Red
    Heroine = Light Blue
    Rival = Grey

Simple lol. Oh and yes I was looking for a grammar person, because even though I do have honors english (taking AP English Jr. year :D), I'm always writing fast and either I miss spell something, writing something wrong, etc. etc.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Ok here are the colors:
    Rods:
    Hero = Red
    Heroine = Light Blue
    Rival = Grey

Bike:
    Hero = Red
    Heroine = Light Blue
    Rival = Grey

Simple lol. Oh and yes I was looking for a grammar person, because even though I do have honors english (taking AP English Jr. year :D), I'm always writing fast and either I miss spell something, writing something wrong, etc. etc.

GladI can be of service. And excuse me? Did you just say that you want the rival to have a FISHING ROD??????? Whatever. I'll do my best :I

BTW, Surfing Frames are done

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • GladI can be of service. And excuse me? Did you just say that you want the rival to have a FISHING ROD??????? Whatever. I'll do my best :I

BTW, Surfing Frames are done

Yeah I know xD
    Oh and there will be some more OWs to probably work on (for the hero/heroine/rival) but I want to talk to you about those later ^_^

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Dude, I still want to map!!! Can I just make a place now, and have you fit it in as an easter egg or can you tell me a place to make? I'm actualy a really good mapper!!! (I mean, not to brag or anything)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Dude, I still want to map!!! Can I just make a place now, and have you fit it in as an easter egg or can you tell me a place to make? I'm actualy a really good mapper!!! (I mean, not to brag or anything)

lol I'll let you do a map but I want to get the Hero, Heroine, and Rival OWs done.
    And I still need to make the sprites for the Prof, the Dad, and a bunch of other peoples.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Sweet. Yeah, I know. Can I do it now? I kinda need a break from owing :/

Well the first town, route 1, and route 2 is done (which is what I need for the beta.
    Just give me some time to see what you can do (I'm thinking of having you do a forest.)

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Well the first town, route 1, and route 2 is done (which is what I need for the beta.
    Just give me some time to see what you can do (I'm thinking of having you do a forest.)

Alrighty!!! Now we're getting somewhere! I'll do anything, since I'm waiting for my team to start before hacking MY hack, and I REALLy want to map!

(And dude, it says that I'm not on the official team on the first page of the thread!!!)

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Alrighty!!! Now we're getting somewhere! I'll do anything, since I'm waiting for my team to start before hacking MY hack, and I REALLy want to map!

(And dude, it says that I'm not on the official team on the first page of the thread!!!)

Yeah I forget to update my thread, don't worry I'll update it soon.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Ah. And the fishing frames for the hero are done. Now for biking and pokeball. ^_^ BTW, when do I start on the map? (I'm being rushy on purpose, so please don't think I'm always like this.

Hey you know when the team dosent give a map, but you want to map? you can always map a map by yourself, like come up with your own, and yea ^_^ have fun

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Ah. And the fishing frames for the hero are done. Now for biking and pokeball. ^_^ BTW, when do I start on the map? (I'm being rushy on purpose, so please don't think I'm always like this.

Well I still need to send you the IPS file :P
    Which my inserter has right now.

Hey you know when the team dosent give a map, but you want to map? you can always map a map by yourself, like come up with your own, and yea
    Don't worry about it C.E. ^_^

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Hey you know when the team dosent give a map, but you want to map? you can always map a map by yourself, like come up with your own, and yea ^_^ have fun

I know, but I want to map for something, not just for fun. I realize that i'm being really annoying though, and for that, I apologize. I get really weird mood swings.

Well I still need to send you the IPS file :P
    Which my inserter has right now.

Ah. I see. Read the above answer for my answer on this.

I think that I'm just going to make a little hack with maps and no storyline, for when I get bored. Put all the legendaries in it, and... yeah. Probably some gyms/elite four, maybe not. Just for kicks. Do you think that sounds good? It would be a high difficulty game, with the elite four champion probably having level 100's. Gym leaders increasing by ten levels each time... yeah.

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I know, but I want to map for something, not just for fun. I realize that i'm being really annoying though, and for that, I apologize. I get really weird mood swings.

Ah. I see. Read the above answer for my answer on this.

I think that I'm just going to make a little hack with maps and no storyline, for when I get bored. Put all the legendaries in it, and... yeah. Probably some gyms/elite four, maybe not. Just for kicks. Do you think that sounds good? It would be a high difficulty game, with the elite four champion probably having level 100's. Gym leaders increasing by ten levels each time... yeah.

Well you could have a hack that revolved around all of the legendaries, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Username: Shauntheg123
    Nickname: Shauntheg123
    Proof of work: Below
    Position: TitleScreen Editor
    Please reply asap and thank you

The background looks a little ehh, and the pokemon looks a little enlarged.
    But you are accepted.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Aah, Beta's.
    I like to see what you made the script like.
    Lemme know when you want me to start mapping again, and btw, already opened a progressing hacks thread?
    Proper grammar is no problem, I can even give you a dutch version if you like? Lol.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Bad News

Well you could have a hack that revolved around all of the legendaries, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

No, it wouldn't. Especially because I could make some pretty stoner maps. ^_^ I'm going to start that as soon as I can. Thanks for the idea(s).

However, my CPU got a virus, and I'm not sure when I can start hacking again (when I turn on my computer, I get the blue screen of death and a "stop" error, so I can't even do anything) My dad's going to bring it to his IBM guys, but they're pretty swamped and I don't know how long it's going to be, or even if I'll still have my files. Pretty bad.

I can still talk to you guys, but not as much considering I have to share our other computer with my family :(

Sorry. It could be a while before I can start owing again and have the files to you.

Back