• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Name (MD)

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • My team name is "Fetch 'Em". :\
    I couldn't really think of anything so I did something similar to "Go-getters". :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I named mine team kawaii, It was teh only thing I could think of.. at least it sounds great..Because I didn't feel like naming it something nicerish..

<3 Nica--I'll change teh team name later..and dont ask how I will

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Mine is "Team Black" which is really lame but I couldn't think of anything else that didn't sound mediocre.

Ceril

Pokemon Rescuer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    I named mine Team Chardile because my starting pokemon was CHarmander
    and my partner was totodile.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Keh.... I beat you all out, fools. *falls off of pedestal*

Ow... Ahem, as I was saying, my rescue team is team Poketech, named after the school from that old Pokemon episode, "School of Hard Knocks". That's probably my favorite episode of the anime ("What is this Pokemon?" "Is it a... Zubat?"), and my team was composed of Cubone, the leader, and Pikachu, the partner.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • <coughs nervously>
    My rescue team name is Team Hero, mainly because it was the only thing I could think of. But also because my Pokemon are the heroes of the game.

Back