• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team New Era!

Is this a good team name?

• Yea! It rocks!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It should go in the toilet!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    well since I dint want this to get into an agrument the only way to tell is another sprite... No q's asked its my final decision. If you dont agree than go some where else.. Make another sprite both of you end of discussion

Also, avoid pillowshading, and make something original, not a recolour.
    A fire is brightest in the center as in this picture
    fire.jpg

See what I mean a fire is white in the center and the colors get darker the farther away it gets from the center.

True...but in that picture, it's also at the bottom... the actual CENTER is dark...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Mhmmm Fire?

Okay well i'm still available for CSS scripting And banner making if you need me!

PokeMoon

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    *Sun/Lightsource goes here*

-----------------------
    EmoSlime.png

Years
  • lol GavZ that was soo off topic.... can you make a banner right now? that says Team New Era. There's no reason NOT to join!!! Use a pic that you find sutible

Years
  • -_- pokemoon.. I sprite very seldomly cause i suck at it but you and me both know that exampple is LMAO funny!!!! lol.. yes thats how shading works read a tut... also we dont need to talk about inferno or shading or anything anymore that conversation is over

Both of you stop....I do agree with you TGK but we dont need to carry this on

Last edited:

PokeMoon

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    -.-
    Okay, TheGateKeeper.
    Look at that picture of the flame, and look at the bright parts.
    Notice how there's some orange in there too? Adding texture?
    Your's is just pillowshaded :\

-_- pokemoon.. I sprite very seldomly cause i suck at it but you and me both know that exampple is LMAO funny!!!! lol.. yes thats how shading works read a tut... also we dont need to talk about inferno or shading or anything anymore that conversation is over

What makes it funny?
    I rushed through it >.<.
    I was gonna make some sort of emo pokemon, but I CBA so I just made a little slime thingy. Lol...
    But I had already pixeled the heart. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    lol GavZ that was soo off topic.... can you make a banner right now? that says Team New Era. There's no reason NOT to join!!! Use a pic that you find sutible
    I wasn't involved in the little arguement so i kept out of it xD
    I'm already a part of the team member?
    I've just been really busy!!
    Also i will do one within the next 12-16 hours k?
    its 2.10am here xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    -_- pokemoon.. I sprite very seldomly cause i suck at it but you and me both know that exampple is LMAO funny!!!! lol.. yes thats how shading works read a tut... also we dont need to talk about inferno or shading or anything anymore that conversation is over

I've been working on an other entry I wasn't trying to start an argument. I have no problem making another sprite.

Years
  • I've been working on an other entry I wasn't trying to start an argument. I have no problem making another sprite.

I wasn't involved in the little arguement so i kept out of it xD
    I'm already a part of the team member?
    I've just been really busy!!
    Also i will do one within the next 12-16 hours k?
    its 2.10am here xD
    Ok to both of you.. you both doy our best and thats what counts

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Hey I am not submiting this yet as it still needs to be shaded, the outline needs to be fixed and I need to add more detail but I wanted to hear your guys opinion.

I call it Smugle (Baby Smeargle)
    ebsmeargle.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    I haven't had time to finish mine yet I going to be gone till sunday so I will try to post it before I go but I might not have time.

Where's Gir does he even know he has to make another one?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Skills: I know that it says on your first post that you dont need a banner maker, but just in case, beta testing and banner making.

Proof of work:

ILL2.png

Illuminate.png

banner.gif

Do you plan to work hard?: Ofcourse, i am in no doubt a hard worker, i do my best at everything i do.
    Past experience: Illuminated darkness, made a personal hack, eternal blaze, now generation.
    Contact information: either pm me or email : [email protected]
    Why join my team?:

Back