• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team New Era!

Is this a good team name?

• Yea! It rocks!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It should go in the toilet!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Skills: I know that it says on your first post that you dont need a banner maker, but just in case, beta testing and banner making.

Proof of work:
    ILL2.png

Illuminate.png

banner.gif

Do you plan to work hard?: Ofcourse, i am in no doubt a hard worker, i do my best at everything i do.
    Past experience: Illuminated darkness, made a personal hack, eternal blaze, now generation.
    Contact information: either pm me or email : [email protected]
    Why join my team?:
    Why you seem very good indeed... it seems like your a pro!!! you can be both for now and beta testing wont go on till we get some scripts done so for know your in the clear exept for as your first assignment you will make a user bar!!!!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Why you seem very good indeed... it seems like your a pro!!! you can be both for now and beta testing wont go on till we get some scripts done so for know your in the clear exept for as your first assignment you will make a user bar!!!!

Thanks, so which pokemon do you want on it and which colours?

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Todoroki that's not pro :\
    He used a photoshop tool and then copied and pasted pokemon sprites on it.
    -.-

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Newera.png

Is this ok?
    I chose garchomp because of the banner that ageangel made on your first post.
    And also the colours match with garchomp

PokeMoon

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Todoroki.
    The code is:
    [url*=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=177259&page=1][img*]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee268/07harris/Newera.png?t=1245962350[/*img][/*url]

Remove the astericks
    [*]

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • ^I can try scripting for you.

Skills: Scripting, Mapping
    Proof of work: Here:

Here's one script:

Spoiler:

Here's a big script (movecamera + applymovements +battle):

Spoiler:

Here is short givepokemon/level script:

Spoiler:

Here is other level script:

Spoiler:

If you need more examples just ask :)

Do you plan to work hard?: Yes, why would I offer my skills if I didn't want to work hard?
    Past experience: Messengers of Peace, Academy, Striking Silver, Death Spawn, Oragne Islands, and a few more
    Contact information: Preferably over Pokecommunity
    Why join my team?: You said you wanted a scripter, and I don't have any jobs at the moment, I'd love to help.

Last edited:

PokeMoon

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Todoroki, you can take that "Visit the Team New Era Thread" link in your signature.
    I made it where the bar takes you to the thread.

Years
  • ^I can try scripting for you.

Skills: Scripting, Mapping
    Proof of work: Here:

Here's one script:

Spoiler:

Here's a big script (movecamera + applymovements +battle):

Spoiler:

Here is short givepokemon/level script:

Spoiler:

Here is other level script:

Spoiler:

If you need more examples just ask :)

Do you plan to work hard?: Yes, why would I offer my skills if I didn't want to work hard?
    Past experience: Messengers of Peace, Academy, Striking Silver, Death Spawn, Oragne Islands, and a few more
    Contact information: Preferably over Pokecommunity
    Why join my team?: You said you wanted a scripter, and I don't have any jobs at the moment, I'd love to help.
    DANG!!! nice you are 100% accepted!!!!!1 yay!!! we have a scripter!!1 finaly i will have some jobs for yoyu when i finish maping

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • ^Great thanks :)

I'll get to work as soon as you get jobs for me, and I can help on mapping if you need it.

Years
  • ^Great thanks :)

I'll get to work as soon as you get jobs for me, and I can help on mapping if you need it.
    Well i do need some help mapping rite now because im bussy with other jobs and duties of the hack... so yes im busy and need help mapping so i would like you ti map a town for me,,,

Sorry but I have to leave the team. I have my own hack to work on and barely have any free time so I can't help you guys.
    And dude i will only be mskeing 10 fakepokes and plus you would not have ot do muc as a spriter.. but if you rea;y fea; the need to quit then that is perfectly fine

Back