• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
Years
  • I'm still not too fond of these guys, but I was a bit iffy about Team Galactic too so I guess they'll probably grow on me ^^ I agree that their outfits would look better without the hoods, I hope that the outfit is explained when we get to know more about the story.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Their uniforms are okay, although I preferred Team Galactic's style. The sleeves are large and I'm not so fond of the hood going with it much as well.
    It will grow on to me as we go along though; as I see them more often it will basically be the usual thing and that will be that.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well the thing is, their outfits are more comparable to team Magma's than Team Galactic's. Although I do see where you get the comparison from, as....I think the coloring of their outfits are similar to Team Galatics, but I'm not really sure.

The outfit resembles both Galactic and Magma's, I believe. The hood goes for Magma and the coloring gray is like Galactic's.
    It's a combination of them both and I'm not sure I like it all that well. But as I said before, since we'll be seeing them often in the game as they are part of the plot, it will easily grow onto me.

Bay

Years
  • I remember something that just appeared in my mind. What would their hideout be like? I'm probably going too far here, but Magma, obviously had a fire-based layout, Aqua had a water based layout, Galactic has a space-based layout, so I'm wondering what can be in store for their hideout, too.

This...might be sort of an insignificant thing to point out, but hey, to me, it's sorta interesting. xDD;
    I'm thinking their hideout might be a castle, considering one of the recent trailers revealed a castle/fortress of sorts being blown up. XD

Years
  • Well I guess the rumours are true about them wanting to be a bit medieval, I guess. xD The other issue is finding out what Pokemon they'll use, but there isn't a medieval Pokemon that really sticks out(and I doubt there will be), so I don't think they'll be restricted to using a select amount of Pokemon(meaning I think they'll just use anything).

There is that Chromastone-looking pokemon that looks kind of medieval but I see more egyptian pokemon than medieval............ for now.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well I guess the rumours are true about them wanting to be a bit medieval, I guess. xD The other issue is finding out what Pokemon they'll use, but there isn't a medieval Pokemon that really sticks out(and I doubt there will be), so I don't think they'll be restricted to using a select amount of Pokemon(meaning I think they'll just use anything).
    Maybe they use Rock and Steel pokemon mostly just like how the Rockets used Poison pokemon and Rattata/Raticate...

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I was trying to avoid a lot of BW spoilers, but I managed to find out that the crime syndicate's name of BW is Team Plasma. It feels like a name I've heard in a fan game(s) before... Sort of generic, but sort of fitting Pokemon's rebirth... :)

The medieval+futuristic theme is intriguing... a castle hideout would be pretty cool to look at/kick butt inside, though...

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Team plasma probably wants to seperate stuff into 2 things: Black and White. They probably messed up too, since it is said that there will be a catastrophic event between Zekrom and Reshiram like in Emerald.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    well, this time this evil team (plasma) look really sinister. but they r messing up things just like team galactic in d/p/pt. y cant nintendo think something more innovative? :\

Bay

Years
  • well, this time this evil team (plasma) look really sinister. but they r messing up things just like team galactic in d/p/pt. y cant nintendo think something more innovative? :\
    Well all the teams in the Pokemon games messed things up one way or another. Team Rocket with Saffron City, Maghony Town, and Goldenrod Radio Tower, Team Aqua and Team Magma with water/land, and Team Galactic with the time and space stuff. Whether the teams' plans were innovative or up varies from fan to fan. I'm actually fine with Team Plasma looking realy sinister and messing thngs up because that's pretty much what teams do in the games. :P

Years
  • Weren't Humans and pokemon closer in the past though...to the point that there was no distinction between the two at least according to one of the books in the Canalave library...so maybe they will make a mention to that when they defeat team plasma or the Champion could tell you that...

Bay

Years
  • Weren't Humans and pokemon closer in the past though...to the point that there was no distinction between the two at least according to one of the books in the Canalave library...so maybe they will make a mention to that when they defeat team plasma or the Champion could tell you that...
    Haha, oh my gosh I would literally squeal if Team Plasma and/or the Champion mentions that. :D But seriously though, I think that could happen.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    *Team Plasma Grunt sent out KOROMORI*

I think it's definite that we'll be seeing that a lot as the Grunts from every evil organisation always have a Zubat. As the 5th Generation will have only 5th Generation Pokemon in it's storyline, Koromori is the new Zubat.

Although, I don't think I'll hate it as much as I hate Zubat; look how cute Koromori is!

:D

Years
  • *Team Plasma Grunt sent out KOROMORI*

I think it's definite that we'll be seeing that a lot as the Grunts from every evil organisation always have a Zubat. As the 5th Generation will have only 5th Generation Pokemon in it's storyline, Koromori is the new Zubat.

Although, I don't think I'll hate it as much as I hate Zubat; look how cute Koromori is!

:D
    Yeah then they might use the Koromori evolution later in the game (if it has one) :D!

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Yeah then they might use the Koromori evolution later in the game (if it has one) :D!

Oh, I hope it does, maybe it could evolve into something kick-ass looking (like how Crobat was).

Anyway, I'm not to sure of the outfit for the Team Plasma members; I can't really tell between two different genders... :S

Years
  • Oh, I hope it does, maybe it could evolve into something kick-ass looking (like how Crobat was).

Anyway, I'm not to sure of the outfit for the Team Plasma members; I can't really tell between two different genders... :S
    Well the females have hair sticking out from their "hoods" :)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years

This is what I was thinking, it makes complete sense when you think about it, also with the munna rumour of being referenced, maybe they referenced the plot of black and white in diamond pearl and platinum, also, one of the books says something about a sword. Knights=People in armour with SWORDS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back