• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
    Years
    To a very large extent, I agree. But imagine this: Hitler wished to create a world that he deemed perfect, although it was frightening to others. He, too, had quite a following. Now imagine Hitler had uber-powerful legendary Pokemon at his disposal. It's not as unrealistic as you might think. Although Maxie and Archie are absolute dumbs**ts. "Let's flood/ dry out the world guys, hurp durp."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    2 Theories...

i have 2 theories about the Mysterious N, Team Plasma, and basically the bad guys of Black and White...

First Theory.......

N is this human, of course, who wants to separate pokemon from humans, he basically wants to liberate pokemon from humans.. and have them live separately...

Team Plasma, dresses up in Medieval clothes...

there goal is to bring back the pokemon world to the old days, stop the advancement of technology and industrialization..

The leader of Team Plasma, the guy who is holding the crown with the red eye thingie, is N's father... N's father is the leader of Team Plasma, and also has another secret goal in mind..

N knows about this goal, and go sets his sight on his idea of separation of pokemon and humans.... so he can stop his father's evil plans...

i believe N really doesn't want to sepearte humans from pokemon, but he has to do stop his father's plans

ok now my second theory (i bolded this one and made the font bigger)

N is actully Zoroark, the illusion pokemon.... and zoroark wants to seperate humans from pokemon..

the older guy with the crown and the red eye.. is actually the REAL N.. leader of Team Plasma, and is actully up to a evil plan.. The REAL N was the owner of Zoroark; and they were close friends, but he betrays Zoroark, which then leads to Zoroark idea of seperation from humans and pokemon...

so which 1 do you like better

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Your theories sound really cool. I wouldn't mind both of these storylines and you know, they may even be what we actually see.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    people keep on bringing up this realism..... and people say team rocket had the most "realistic goals"

what is "realism" in the pokemon universe?? please someone answer this

cause magical creatures called pokemon that shoot fire out of there mouths, or water, and have special powers is realistic??

come on team rocket was cool, but there goals were bland and boring...

team aqua and magma, was pretty cool epic Land vs. Water rivalry

galactic was probably the best team, cyrus goal of recreating the universe in his image.. that was just amazingly

i dont care for realism in pokemon.. cause most the time realism hurts video games..

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Sorry, the second one is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. First of all, what if someone got a Zoroark through the event? How weird would that be? Also, it just doesn't make sense. N has pokemon he battles with. I'm pretty sure a pokemon cannot capture another pokemon. I understand it excites people because its extreme and scandalous, but in my opinion that theory is sort of... mediocre. I think Zoroark is cool, but he shouldn't have that big of a role in the game. We don't know yet if Zorua's will appear in game by other trainers either. Also, I don't think Zorua(rk) are too important, to me it just sounds like a cool pokemon you get in an event and that's all.

The first, eh, it might be plausible but I'm pretty indifferent to it.

My theory is that the Team Plasma leader is using N as a pawn in their schemey schemes.

Or maybe, Team Plasma is trying to further industrialism? They may look Medevil, but the name lasma" sounds futuristic to me.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    Zorua and Zoroark are to B/W like Manaphy is to D/P. You see it early before game release, but it's practically impossible to catch under normal gameplay circumstances. And when I was looking on filb.de, I noticed they pointed out two maidens in the beginning of the 6-minute trailer video. Have you yet to include that in your theory?

But I wonder who those girls could be... misguided followers? Sacrifices (highly unlikely)?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This team confuses me more than Team Galactic did when they were first revealed. I had no idea how they were going to have to do with anything, and the names were so stupid... Team Plasma is better though. They just really confuse me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    You mean the Masons, the Templar's were in France and Medieval Europe, and they're dressed nothing like the Masons ... :-/

Actually, I do mean the Templar's. I can't back the theory up, but I myself do think that they were in America... Hiding their treasures. Might or might not have happened. In books about the Templar's (fictional) it's a common thing to have their treasures in America. At least, that is what I noticed when I got interested in books about them. Though like I said, the books are not all fact, but neither is Pokémon. What I think is that Game Freak are referring to the theory common in fictional stories.
    And also I do think that the Templar's and the Masons are related.. The Templar's disbanded in 1312 and the oldest text from the Masons are from ~1390.
    Thinking about it, I could have meant the Masons. But still the Templar Knight's treasures.

A pretty Farfetch'd theory, and not very possible, was just an idea I had to connect the Templar's to USA. Since some people have suggested that they were Templar's.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I guess they do kind of resemble a mixture of Team Magma and Aqua, but mostly Magma.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    N has split personalities.

:O EPIC WIN!!!

also, the outfits seem to go with another theory I read somewhere about the version-exclusive areas being medieval-themed

If the third legendary was Ice/Dragon that would confirm that we would have another third legendary that would be meant to stop the other two from causing havoc.
    - MistahDude
    But then what would we call them? "Dragon Trio"'s already taken!

...possible cult reference? (the letter after j repeated three times)

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    They look more like they would be interested in slaying a Dragon Pokemon than capturing one...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Like a few have noticed, I'm seeing some Team Magma in their uniforms. I also see some Team Galactic with the color, but more Magma than Galactic. I think they put together the uniform really well but around the arms is puffy and the color makes them look like astronauts. :P

I like their design but I can't wait to see the story of them in the game. Then I'll decide if their really as good as they sound.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Haha, the missing noses must be to the quality of the video... or they could be reptilian...

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Actually, I do mean the Templar's. I can't back the theory up, but I myself do think that they were in America... Hiding their treasures. Might or might not have happened. In books about the Templar's (fictional) it's a common thing to have their treasures in America. At least, that is what I noticed when I got interested in books about them. Though like I said, the books are not all fact, but neither is Pokémon. What I think is that Game Freak are referring to the theory common in fictional stories.
    And also I do think that the Templar's and the Masons are related.. The Templar's disbanded in 1312 and the oldest text from the Masons are from ~1390.
    Thinking about it, I could have meant the Masons. But still the Templar Knight's treasures.

A pretty Farfetch'd theory, and not very possible, was just an idea I had to connect the Templar's to USA. Since some people have suggested that they were Templar's.
    Well the Masons still exist. Openly. My Dad's uncle is a mason. So i could technically become one if i want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back