• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think they'll actually succeed and you'll need the help of the two main in-game character friends to be able to fix up everything. Like you'll go on errands for people to help fix certain cities, thennn during that time, your Pokemon level up, ready to face and beat Plasma once more and reclaim Isshu from them. Then, take on the e4. :)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    I think they'll actually succeed and you'll need the help of the two main in-game character friends to be able to fix up everything. Like you'll go on errands for people to help fix certain cities, thennn during that time, your Pokemon level up, ready to face and beat Plasma once more and reclaim Isshu from them. Then, take on the e4. :)
    Oh yeah, good idea,(kinda what i also suggested) so instead of beating them right away, they succeed and then you have to clean up afetr them.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years

actually a good idea. but mine is still the best.

i would love if you'd have a battle before reshiram/zekrom, then if you lose their plans succeed, if you'd win they fail. and if you'd lose you could battle them later after the elite4.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mine is more in-depth!

Either way, Plasma is going to be the cause of major changes in Isshu - on a larger scale than R/S, imo, anyway. Just think what Electricity and Fire are capable of...

... Soooo excited. XD;

But yeah, I guess with Plasma it'll lead up to some eventual conflict between you and them, I... just hope it isn't just because of Reshiram/Zekrom and you actually have motivation to do so.

The Red Chain

Maybe Team Plasma are actually the cult on Zekrom's side? The side for technology, and N is the side for the world's old ways? N's plan was to free all Pokemon from their Pokeballs, and have Pokemon and humans be two separate non-coexisting worlds anyway. So it does kind of make sense to me, and explains Team Plasma's name.

But it still doesn't explain why their clothing and even their logo are so.. medieval. D:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Maybe Team Plasma are actually the cult on Zekrom's side? The side for technology, and N is the side for the world's old ways? N's plan was to free all Pokemon from their Pokeballs, and have Pokemon and humans be two separate non-coexisting worlds anyway. So it does kind of make sense to me, and explains Team Plasma's name.

But it still doesn't explain why their clothing and even their logo are so.. medieval. D:

Wow, that is an awesome theorie, so your thinking that team plasma and N are agains each other?

The Red Chain

Wow, that is an awesome theorie, so your thinking that team plasma and N are agains each other?
    Something along those lines.. Maybe N tries to convince you to be on his side.
    As usual your character will oppose everyone and not take a side, just how they didn't with Team Aqua and Team Magma other teams.
    Evil RSE, gtfo B&W. >O

The fact you won't take his side will make N initiate battles with you. At least that's what I think. Strange for someone so against Pokemon being used for battle to challenge you to one right? XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Something along those lines.. Maybe N tries to convince you to be on his side.
    As usual your character will oppose everyone and not take a side, just how they didn't with Team Aqua and Team Magma other teams.
    Evil RSE, gtfo B&W. >O

The fact you won't take his side will make N initiate battles with you. At least that's what I think. Strange for someone so against Pokemon being used for battle to challenge you to one right? XD
    I think that N just battles you to test out your strength to see if you can be a worthy piece in his plan :)

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years

Yeah I see him chasing you around, asking you to join and battles you to join him if he wins from the second battle on :)

i cant wait to see what pokemon he has in his team :) i hope he's better than normal team grunts, with their zubat etc. (if koromori really is zubat's clone, that might be the most-used pokemon in team plasma xD)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yeah i know what you mean. When fighting the grunts in d/p fx. it was kinda fun actually... it was like... hmm. Will he send out a zubat or a stunky...
    I was surprised when I battled one with a Bronzong 0_0 as I had been battling only skunky's so I hope that the grunts and N diversify more than Team Galac did :)

MushroomZOMBIE

♪ ~Just A Social Distortion
    Years
    Sorry if this was brought up before, but I have a thought. A random thought. I love to think in the shower.

Is anyone thinking that Team Plasma are possibly Crusaders? It's just a hunch. Ignore it/counter it if you wish. I'm just a coo-coo person who was reminded of a TV documentary a few months ago about the Knights Templar

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Sorry if this was brought up before, but I have a thought. A random thought. I love to think in the shower.

Is anyone thinking that Team Plasma are possibly Crusaders? It's just a hunch. Ignore it/counter it if you wish. I'm just a coo-coo person who was reminded of a TV documentary a few months ago about the Knights Templar
    Well they most certainly look like it anyway. Is there anything unusual about the templars that could be brought into the poekmon story?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back