• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma's Scheme?

theowlmanlives

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I have 2 things to say
    1. Not all people have bad intentions for their pokemon
    and
    2. The costumes of the antagonists just keep getting funnier looking.
    Why do the antagonists always have funny looking costumes? couldn't they wear something normal? A jacket with a logo is enough....

Years
    I have 2 things to say
    1. Not all people have bad intentions for their pokemon
    and
    2. The costumes of the antagonists just keep getting funnier looking.
    Why do the antagonists always have funny looking costumes? couldn't they wear something normal? A jacket with a logo is enough....

But, not all people have good intentions for their Pokemon either. There has to be a meeting in middle somewhere of ideologies.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    They have a better intentions than the previous antagonists. Although I haven't played the game for that long so I am not entirely sure of the plot.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    I haven't played the game yet so I'm not fully aware of the plot for Team Plasma, but I love the idea of crazy Pokemon activists Peta style.

Years
    I haven't played the game yet so I'm not fully aware of the plot for Team Plasma, but I love the idea of crazy Pokemon activists Peta style.

Which is actually pretty spot on when you make the comparison. XD

But, I don't think PETA has a crazy, shadowy overlord figure bent on evil like Geechisu. :/

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Lol the real life example to Geechisu is more like that of an Anti gun activists who want everyone to lose their guns so he/she will be the only one's with a gun...

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Geechisu's awful~ He uses his own son as a tool just to accomplish his own selfish hopes of becoming the only person in Isshu with Pokemon~ Poor N~ Being kept in a little room with abused Pokemon... No wonder he's sooo pale~!

Years
    Geechisu's awful~ He uses his own son as a tool just to accomplish his own selfish hopes of becoming the only person in Isshu with Pokemon~ Poor N~ Being kept in a little room with abused Pokemon... No wonder he's sooo pale~!

I think with Geechisu out of the picture, Team Plasma and N may have actually been a somewhat good organization. :0 If they weren't as extreme, that is.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    For the record, they wanted the Dragon, to be a failsafe, incase people wouldn't willingly release their pokemon. The dragon was a threat, with TP'i intention to level Unova if the peeps failed to cooperate.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    I agree, I really like this antagonist. Its a nice change. They're good but they're evil. Great story line. I haven't heard the whole story or played the game yet, so I will have to come up with my own opinions of 'N' when the time comes. And the outfits are ridiculous. Bring back Team Rocket I say. The Original and still the best!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    The plot was great, but they should've added more onto the Dark Trinity. They were pretty cool ninjas. I believe that if he wasn't corrupted by his father, N could've made Team Plasma very successful. But, of course, without his dad, N would've made Team Plasma a good team to help people and Pokemon. After the battle with Geechisu and the truth is revealed, N seemed really dazed, and confused. I can imagine, in Gen VI, N might travel there, and when you talk to him, he says something about being on a quest to learn the truth. The truth about what? The truth about the world.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I agree, I really like this antagonist. Its a nice change. They're good but they're evil. Great story line. I haven't heard the whole story or played the game yet, so I will have to come up with my own opinions of 'N' when the time comes. And the outfits are ridiculous. Bring back Team Rocket I say. The Original and still the best!
    Yeah they are weird...I wish they were cooler knight costumes at least...
    I personally prefer Team Aqua's outfits compared to Team rocket which ran around in Pajamas...

Years
    Well I find their concept pretty damn awesome, I mean they are technically Knights of the Covenant, from what I think. I mean, Grunts = Knights, Priests well you know, N = King, and Ghetsis = Prime Minister or the Pope or whatever. I mean, think about it. The legendaries are dragons, so what do they do? Control the dragon. Also, the reason grunts don't know so much is because they're knights; they're only meant to serve.

But yeah their plan is pretty intelligent, Ghetsis is even smarter than Cyrus. Eliminate Pokemon Trainers, and be the only one left. Ghetsis truly is a genius.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years

But yeah their plan is pretty intelligent, Ghetsis is even smarter than Cyrus. Eliminate Pokemon Trainers, and be the only one left. Ghetsis truly is a genius.

A genius. Or a lunitic? Actually I'm pretty sure they go hand in hand. So are the gunts actually called knights? Coz thats cool....its a little different.

They should wear amour and have broad swords or something. OMG they should totally make like a medieval Pokemon game!!

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Team Plasma looks like one of the best teams in pokemon. It may be that N's intetions were not evil but extreme. However the rest of his team could have its evil like Geechisu, The Dark Trinity, Most of the grunts, and the Sages.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    Team Plasma's Twist

In each of the past games, the bad guys were all so focused on harnessing a Legendary Pokemon's power and using it to take over the region or the entire world. In Black and White, Team Plasma believe that they are being enslaved and should be set free.

Do you like this new goal? Do you care or dislike it?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Well, this is a spoiler, but Team Plasma actually wants to be the only trainers with Pokemon. And yes, they want the power of the legendaries, they just don't come out and say it to the world.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In each of the past games, the bad guys were all so focused on harnessing a Legendary Pokemon's power and using it to take over the region or the entire world. In Black and White, Team Plasma believe that they are being enslaved and should be set free.

Do you like this new goal? Do you care or dislike it?

It seems to fit in here since it's about Team Plasma's scheme anyways, so I merged it~

Back