• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team requiered

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
  • Have you made anything for the game yet? Or are you looking for a team, then start making the game? PM me and let me know. :)

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Have you made anything for the game yet? Or are you looking for a team, then start making the game? PM me and let me know. :)
    Im trying to make the game but i don,t have the pokemon tilesets yet if you know how to get them let me know

P.S:i,l send you the start of it if you want to know

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • I could map for you if you want. I am only a beginner but maybe if i work with a team then i will hopefully help you and get better for myself.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Any help will do

Any help will be great and i will give the team a demo along the way so anyone who wants to help will be great

P.s:reply if and say if you wana see the intro or not

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Ok time to reveal the story line You are a 13 year old yong starting trainer about to get your starting pokemon from profeser Garrett but Team Chaos Comes and nearly dystroys your home town and sends you flying To palet town but profesor garrett sevives. and heres were are story begins.
    Mrs.Ketchem:Ash im heading shoping be back latter
    Ash:ok mom
    mrs.Ketchem:!!!! ASH COME HERE QUICK!
    Ash:Whats wrong mom !!!! Whos this?.
    Mrs.Ketchem:i don,t hey whats your name
    (name yourself)
    Mrs.Ketchem:well(your name) why don,t you come inside and explain what happened
    (inside you explain everything)
    Ash:i see what happened to team chaos and Maddison City.
    (you explain)
    Ash:WHAT TEAM CHAOS IS STILL OUT THERE AND MADDISON CITY IS Dystroyed!
    (You Nod)
    Ash:what about Profesor Garett.
    (you explain hes still alive)
    Ash:good to know.
    Mrs.Ketchem:Hmm why not have him get a starting pokemon with you at profesor Oak's lab ash with you.
    Ash:good idea lets go (your name)

Ps:I need kanto joto hoen and shino tile sets

Last edited:

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Im sorry but i could just make that out, can you please spell a bit better next time. Anyway nice introduction but some of the human actions (such as nod) doesn't have a script.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Team

Ok i need spriters Mapers and Scripters

P.S: if you know let me know were to get the pokemon music/Battle system

P.S.S:i need help thinking up pokemon for the chaos region if you want to know the Extra functions let me know

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    If you're using RMXP, you could use poccil's Essentials; it's currently the only starter kit with a full battle system.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Exactly. If you're not prepared to do stuff yourself, don't start making a game.
    Everyone else: before replying to this, and other, threads, please consider the contributions of the thread starter - would you really want someone to boss you around without doing anything themselves?
    darksenm166: tell us what you're contributing, and if you haven't got anything, learn to sprite/script/map or don't start a project.
    Incidentally, I can do all those things, but I'm working on my own project so I can't help.
    Trust me, games started by people who can do things themselves turn out a lot better. Just look at how Acanthite is progressing.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    ok guys

ok i got one secene up here it is
    ???:hey let me go
    Team chaos:shut up anyoing little girl ain't she
    (your name):Ash up there look.
    Ash:Oh god its team chaos they got a hostoge.
    (your name):not if i can help it.
    (your name):GO! CHARMELON!
    Ash:GO! PIDGYOTO
    Ash:Pidgyoto fly charmelon up to the balloon.
    (your name):charmelon flametrower on the ballon.
    (ballon pops) (hostage free)
    Team chaos:we will get you for this (your name)
    i,l add more as i progress

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Wow, to write something so exciting and in such great grammar and spelling must have taken you hours...

Seriously, I don't think anyone's going to want to join this project. You're practically doing nothing and expect everyone else to get everything for you.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Earth to houndoomed

Wow, to write something so exciting and in such great grammar and spelling must have taken you hours...

Seriously, I don't think anyone's going to want to join this project. You're practically doing nothing and expect everyone else to get everything for you.

Earth do Houndoomed im working on the pokemon and secnes gese don,t go spreding roomours like that around

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Anyoing ballon to derksenm166

GO! CHARMELON!
    Team requiered

:D

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    ok no ofeense but what charmellon has a wattermellon for a head

well here goes i got the bolder cascade thunder ranibow and volcano badge made i need help on how the remaining badges in kanto look thx

Last edited:
    Back