• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team requiered

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Some people didnt seem to realize it, and I have a strict, do not feed the trolls philosophy. Redundancy is better than troll overpopulation.

Isom

Kari Byron is still my lady.
    Years
  • well EXSCUSE ME for being new at makeing games gses

Dude, it's not the fact that you're new it's that fact you have nothing to show. You just write scenes, and I for one would rather play the game or even look at some screenshots than read the scenes, which are IMO very bad. You may be new, but that's the reason you shouldn't be doing this. So here are some tips...

1. Get Poccil's and Flameguru's Starter Kit, and study 'til you drop!
    2. Don't get so upset when you get some constructive criticism.
    3. Learn how to take screenshots and post 'em!
    4. Then only then should you try and make a game.

Hope this helps. XD

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    thanks

Thanks for the help i got one of them but i cant find the battle sytem in it XD and when i try and load the starter kit says not enough room between the 2 projects idk what to do to fix that

Isom

Kari Byron is still my lady.
    Years
  • Are you sure you got Poccil's? Just look in this forum somewhere you'll find it if not, that's what the search button is for.

It shouldn't have problems and it should have an excellent and working battle system, if you have problems with that or anything in essentials. Post it in the essentials thread and someone is sure to get back to you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    I'm talking so much Chaos you can't even see two feet in front of you, due to all the Chaos about.

I'm talking, you wake up the next day and you're like "ugh, my head feels like it's in a vice, I shouldn't have partaken of so much Chaos last night."

Shawn and Marlon Wayans are all, "WHOOOOAAA!!!"

Anna Faris shows up. Rated R, in theatres everywhere this fall.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    ok?

I'm talking so much Chaos you can't even see two feet in front of you, due to all the Chaos about.

I'm talking, you wake up the next day and you're like "ugh, my head feels like it's in a vice, I shouldn't have partaken of so much Chaos last night."

Shawn and Marlon Wayans are all, "WHOOOOAAA!!!"

Anna Faris shows up. Rated R, in theatres everywhere this fall.
    OK? whats that have to do with a game called pokemon:chaos version

Back