• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Disaster

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
  • Plot:
    Three years ago was Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket defeated by Red which caused the Team Rocket to disrupt and since then has Kanto been living in peace and harmoni. Now, three years later, are a few Team Rocket Members trying to reestablish the group in the region of Johto and once again are they up to no good. They are using illegal methods to steal others pokemons to make a profit of it and their methods are getting worse and worse the more control Team Rocket getting over the region. The peoples in the region of Johto are too afraid to actually do something about it and the police are clueless where Team Rocket will strike next. It's up to you to stop them once and for all and free Johto from it's tyranny of thieves.

Rules:
    1. I am the GameMaster so I'm the final judge of everything. Take it or leave it.

2. If you're going to catch a pokemon and throwing a pokemon then end the post when the poké ball are shaking. In that case can I reply if you catched the pokemon or not.

3. Write as detailed and as much as possible, it's makes it more fun and seems more matured :)

4. Be as active as possible. If you haven't post anything in a week without a reason so do I have no choice but to exclude you from the roleplay due the lack of activity.

5. I will accept up to 6 spots in this roleplay.

6. No PowerModding or GodModding.

7. This is a rated PG-14.

8. No legendaries in your team.

9. To make sure that you have read all this so do I want you to end the Sign-Up with the words: Pocket Monsters

Trainers:
    HunterZero: Ilrick Spardan
    Mute608: Gold Matthews
    KorboraX Korbora
    Digimon Kaiser: Eric "The Dark" Knight
    Lilliana Nixie James
    ezekiel112: Kaz
    luf100: Raine Ward
    Element66: L.J. Ushio

The Sign-Up Formula
    Name: (Both first and last name)
    Pokemon: (Which Pokemon does you have at the start? No more then two)
    Background: (Where are your character from? What was the reason of the start of your journey? Any special occurence that has affected your life?)
    Personality: (How's your character? How is he/she in certain situations? How's he/she in under pressure? What are they afraid of?)
    Looks: (clothes, hair, body style, accessories etc.)
    Theme song: (Any special song that symbolize your character?)

Last edited:

Mute608

Stay Frosty
    Years
  • The Sign-Up Formula
    Name: Gold Matthews
    Pokemon: Pichu. He received an egg not too long ago and hatched it himself. Since then, him and Pichu have been the best of pals.
    Background: Gold was born and raised off in the woods near New Bark town. His family used to live in town, but as they were expecting Gold, their sixth child, they knew a bigger house was in order. Using the little carpenting skills they had, they built a fairly large, run-down home in the woods, where Gold grew up in.

For Gold, living in the woods was probably the best thing in the world for him to happen. He loved pokemon and this was a way for him to get to know them a lot better than living in town. He even became quite friendly with some including his soon-to-be partner Pichu. But soon he watched with jealousy as his older brothers and sisters set off on their own adventures. Soon longing to see places besides the woods built inside him. He was ready to go on his own adventure and be better than any of his siblings.

Personality: Gold is fairly fun-loving and caring. He loves to make jokes and not care about anything, especially if it has to do something with his siblings. This personality also helps him a lot when he deals with pokemon. Many love to be around him because of this. But at the same time, this mischief can really get him into trouble from time to time.

Gold is also extremely adventurous and full of courage. He will throw himself into danger without even thinking about it. As a child, he would always get into trouble for running off into the woods and disappearing for a while. His older brothers and father would even set off to look for him sometimes. The biggest downfalls in his short life have been because of hard-headedness.

Besides all of this, Gold can get himself into a serious mindset when he needs to and focus on what's important or what needs to be done. In his opinion though, the only thing that is important is pokemon. Otherwise he can't be bothered, especially if he is busy fishing or spending time with his own pokemon.

Looks: Gold looks like the classic character from the video game. His usual outfit is a red jacket with yellow and black shorts to go with it. His shoes, though battered and old from running around in the woods, has a yellow color to match his shorts.

The hair on his head is a dark, navy blue color, but you'll never see it because of the yellow and black cap he always wears on his head. One of his brothers even claims that he'll wear it to bed with him some nights. His face, though he is thirteen, doesn't look a day over ten. His eyes are a dark blue color and fairly big. He usually has a big, wide smile broke across his face that makes him look excited. The fact that he is fairly short standing a hair over five feet doesn't help his young appearance either.

Gold wears a lot of things given to him by his family. One is a PokeGear his father gave him after Gold got lost in the woods for a second time. He never goes anywhere without wearing this around his neck. Even more precious is a necklace with a strange charm hisoldest- and favorite- brother gave him before he left years ago. It is apparently some sort of symbol of a dragon tamer.

Theme song: Besides the music from the show.... I dunno. I might come back to this.

Pocket Monsters

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • I might not be on much, but I'll join anyways, I guess. Sorry if this sign up sucks, but I am going somewhere important IRL afterwards.

The Sign-Up Formula
    Name: Eric "The Dark" Knight
    Pokemon: Tyranitar and Hydreigon, or Larvitar and Deino, depending on if the former two are allowed or not.
    Background: His wife was kidnapped by Team Rocket three years ago, and Giovanni seems to be at the bottom of it. He tried to stop them, but lost his right hand in the process. He trained his two Pokemon rigorously for some time and made himself a suit of armor to hide his scars from years of brawling, and will do anything to save his wife and destroy Team Rocket. He seems to want Giovanni to be dead. He lived in Celadon City, Kanto, and recently moved to Ecruteak City, Johto to be closer to his enemies and his goals of revenge.
    Personality: If you are actually on his side, he's actually a pretty nice young man. If you're on Team Rocket, expect absolutely no mercy whatsoever. He is kind to his Pokemon, but in battle, he is brutal. He has a bad temper at times, and easily holds grudges for life.
    Looks: He is pale-skinned, with spiky blond hair and deep blue eyes. He wears a black suit of armor with red outlines, minus the helmet, shields, and weaponry. The armor being a very random mix and match of those of a European Knight and a Japanese Samurai. The Knight half is the back, groin, left hand, and feet, and everything else is Samurai armor. He also has a robotic right hand which is coated in solid gold and sports a light blue cape
    Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAeWiUFazS8
    "Fujimi No Ouja" from Digimon Xros Wars, since his nickname is "The Dark" and his last name is Knight. It's truly an epic song.

Pocket Monsters

Last edited:

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Alright, I'll write you up ^^
    Digimon Kaiser: It's okay, due to your story so does it only seems reasonable that he's a experienced trainer so Tyrannitar and Hydreigon seems good enough ^^

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name:Nixie James

Pokemon: Oshawatt and Psyduck (If allowed.)

Background: Nixie was born in Castelia City in the Unova region. She lived there with her parents until her fourth birthday. On that day her mother and father joined team rocket and they moved to Johto. She was constantly threatened and attacked growing up for not sharing the same views as her parents and her journey started when she ran away from home. Her past is the cause of her emotional personality and her insecurity of not being accepted.

Personality: Nixie is a near silent person but she's a good friend. If she sees someone trying to hurt a friend or anyone she will stop at nothing to help and only in these occasions will she rush head on without thinking what could happen to her. But if someone is trying to hurt her Nixie will freeze and be unable to make herself do anything. One big thing about her is if someone raises there hand as if to hit her or slams their hand loudly onto something she'll go into a state of panic that no one yet has successfully gotten her out of. She's never been shown love or kindness in her entire life so if someone does something nice for her it usually ends with her in tears until she explains. The one thing she's terrified of is not being accepted because of her past.

Looks: Nixie has dark colored skin with a face covered in pale freckles. Her long straight hair that is so blonde it looks white. She stands tall for her age at 5"9' and weighs 167 lbs. She always wears a sky Blue tube top, black skinny jeans and sky Blue sneakers so her three tattoos can be seen. On her left shoulder is a tattoo of the Yin Yang Symbol, her right arm a black rose surrounded by water and on her upper back right between her shoulder blades is a tattoo of the legendary Pokemon Articuno. She has each of her ears pierced three times and has just recently gotten her lip pierced.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGg1gvs7QfM

Pocket Monsters

Last edited:

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
  • Name: Kaz (i really cant think of a decent last name lol)

Pokemon: teddiursa and Weavile (nicknames if possible: teddiursa male-Ursoc, Weavile female-Minurva)

Background: Kaz was born in Blackthorn city, his father and mother were both trainers in their youth and always pushed him to become a trainer since he was little. Coming from a competitive family failure was not an option his father had given Kaz his first pokemon, a sneasel that he later named Minurva that his father had caught in the Ice Path on his way home, when Kaz was 10 years old. "Treat this Sneasel well and show me your ready to become a real trainer and i will give you a surprise for you and your Sneasel" said his father, so off to training they went getting to know eachother and form a bond with eachother. At first Kaz and Minurva had an extremely hard time getting along, Minurva being a Sneasel was very deviate and both Kaz and Minurva were extremely stubborn. As their training went on things became harder and harder for the two things just didnt seem to be working well between them, Kaz was starting to think that maybe he should suck up the failure between them and go ask his father for another pokemon. One day while ATTEMPTING to train on route 45, near the path leading to Mount Silver, an Ace Trainer had challenged the young duo to a battle. Kaz being stubborn and hardheaded agreed and jump into battle without thinking about it. The Ace trainer had sent out a pokemon he had never seen before, it looked like a giant spiked larvitar. The battle was brutal...for Kaz and Minurva anyway, the overgrown armored lizard was simply too much for them to handle but they did not give up even when defeat was inevitable they decided the only way they had a chance at victory was to listen to trust eachothers judgement instead of arguing constantly. Eventually the bloodthirsty and vicious attitude of Minurva faded from its face and it dropped to the floor in defeat not being able to move. Kaz's father had watched the battle from a near by hill "This is the exact event i was waiting for, you now understand defeat, and you also understand that being a trainer isnt only about brute strength its about a bond between you and your pokemon, NOW you deserve this" said his father with a necklace with a small razor sharp claw in hand approaching a bent over Kaz gently lifting the sneasel and putting it over his shoulders. Kaz looked at the necklace and asked what it was for, his father simply replied "Minurva, train at night after shes healthy while the necklace around its neck" and they walked back home. (sorry for the long background i decided to explain why i have a weavile and not a sneasel, i also didnt get into too much detail about the battle because it was supposed to be like a flash back and i didnt want to have u read a wall of text [=)

Personality: Kaz is a very adamant willed teenager. He doesnt find trust easily in humans so he often seems very standoff-ish and cold before getting to fully know someone. He is extremely compassionate with his pokemon and takes their health more serious then his. He can be seen often boosting the morale of his pokemon and making sure they are content although there are moments where him and his Weavile Minurva dont get along at all. In battle its as if Kaz is a completely different person, He is relentless and ruthless, and can get angry very easily if his pokemon are not preforming on their "A" game. Intruth he just wants his pokemon to be the strongest and healthiest they can be.

Looks: Kaz stands at 5 foot 11 inches tall and has a slender but lean body build. Kaz is of hispanic origin and has olive toned skin, extremely dark brown eyes and very short black hair. When he stares at you its as if he is staring through you or as if he is thinking a mile a minute. He wears a shortsleeved White tee shirt, Black jeans, White sneakers, a slightly worn black leather jacket and tight fit leather bike gloves with cut off finger slots and a few holes in it for breathing

Theme song: I guess ill use one of my favorite songs since i like to battle and play games listening to it Two Weeks by All that remains..kinda fits the personality of Minurva and Kaz from the beginning of their partnership through the battle with the Tyranitar..Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi56LWlBvDo/

pocket monsters

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Name: Ilrick Spardan

Pokemon: Riolu and Charamander (If ok)

Background: Ilrick was born in pallet town Kanto and lived with his father and mother. His father was a great and famous pokemon trainer in Kanto which caused Ilrick to get a lot of attention which he didn't mind it he usually just ignored people. His mother worked at the pokemon center as an assistant to nurse joy. Ilrick would spend his time in the pokemon center where his mom worked or watched his dad take care of his pokemon. His father loved teaching Ilrick things about pokemon training. He would show Ilrick things with his favorite pokemon, dragonite. Ilrick loved watching his dad and wanted to become a pokemon trainer just as famous and strong as him. When Ilrick was about 13 years old his mother died in some accident dealing with team rocket. His father was crushed by this and gave up on pokemon training. For an entire year his father would just sit in his room and do nothing. When Ilrick turned 14 his father had randomly left him alone. Ilrick was confused and angered by his father leaving and his mother dying. He vowed to destroy team rocket for causing all of this. His father had left Ilrick a box but Ilrick never opened he was too mad at his father. Ilrick's plans are to become a great pokemon trainer and destroy team rocket

Personality: Ilrick is care free and cocky. He loves to crack jokes, provoke people and over all be a nuisance. Ilrick sometimes never stops running his mouth and makes jokes at the wrong times. Ilrick never takes anything seriously and is very laid back. He handles problems calmly and quickly and never shows fear in the face of danger and loves getting into fights. He never shows when he's troubled by something and acts as he usually does when he's under pressure. Ilrick his head strong and never quits when things get extremely hard or tough to others. He's easy at making friends and enemies but if he's your friend he'll help you with what ever you need. Ilrick can sometimes be very cold and harsh to people when he's under extreme stress but can be a very nice and loving person.

Looks: Ilrick has snow white hair and light sky blue eyes and light tan skin from being out in the sun too much but normally it's a beige color somewhat. His hair comes down off his face and ends at the back of his neck. His bangs some time covers his eyes and sometimes they're combed to the right. He has a muscular body and is tall for his age he's about 5'9. Ilrick wears black and red. A red long sleeved jacket over a jet black shirt under it. Jet black pants that seem skinny but they really are not. Jet black shoes with a red stripe going along the rim on both of them. He loves to wear his black fingerless gloves.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZUN89RaP60

Pocket Monsters

If there's anything you need me to fix just let me know.

Back