• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Fan Club

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    Thanks for the welcomes. ^^
    And yep, I've got tons of J&J pics, about 97.5% of my Pok?mon pictures are of Jessie and James. ;)

Oh, and here's another.....
    Team Rocket Fan Club

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • hey last 2 pics were great,hey she's so pretty,thats why jesse looks that way,and i like jame's mom she's cool.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    Great pics everybody!!
    How's about we start a new discussion - What are you guy's favorite Team Rocket disguises? I'll tell mine a little later. ^^

Team Rocket Fan Club

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • Nice pics guys, I love them all :P , also nice Avatar and mini banner Jessie and James. :classic:

Jessie&James said:
    How's about we start a new discussion - What are you guy's favorite Team Rocket disguises?
    I mainly like all of them, but my most favorite is from the Electric Shock Showdown when they're dressed all in black.Here's a pic of them in that outfit. :classic:
    Team Rocket Fan Club

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    Salamence64 said:
    Nice pics guys, I love them all :P , also nice Avatar and mini banner Jessie and James. :classic:
    Thank you very much!!

Same goes for me, I love all of TR's disguises, whether their new or old returning ones.

Here's some of my favorites....

Team Rocket Fan Club

Team Rocket Fan Club

Team Rocket Fan Club

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Cool pics innuendo,GymLeaderWhitney,Jessie&James, and Salamence64.:meow:

Back