• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME!! IM READY!
    Your Welcome. Like I said to man, once I get the patch Ill give it to you and tell you what to do.
    We Just Use Screenames Also I Would Be Online But Inactive!!-__-
    Welll thats ok but I still don't understand how your related but either ways thanks for getting him to join our team xD
    CAn i help? haha wait no i have exams sorry in a week or 2 i can help
    Well Im not sure if your saying you want to help or not but if you want to you can xD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    I do man haha :P lol well have animations been made and inserted?

honorum646

Master of Crows
    Years
  • Hey, if you're looking for someone who can reliably map for you, I think I can take the challenge!

Job/Jobs Wanted: Route/City Mapper
    Proof of Work: dl(dot)dropbox(dot)com/u/4410044/TestMap(dot)png (I don't have many posts because I mostly lurk, but since I've taken interest in developing a hack, I've tried posting around. Until I can get 15 posts, you'll just have to copy/paste that link. ;P)
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Medium/high. I should be able to give lots of effort towards this because I really think I could help create some great maps.
    Past Experience (Optional): I have a lot of experience with mapping and spacial understanding from other 3-D mapping tools, but I am currently still working on learning AdvanceMap. Other than the lack of actual experience I should be able to make you some interesting and functional cities and routes.
    Contact Info (Optional): PM me if I get accepted and I will give you my contact information!

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
    Years
  • Job/Jobs Wanted: Can I be a banner maker even though it isn't listed as a job avalaible
    Proof of Work:
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs:i'm ok
    Past Experience (Optional):
    Contact Info (Optional):vm/pm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I do man haha :P lol well have animations been made and inserted?
    Yep all animated except the wind mill. Do you know how to animate?
    Hey, if you're looking for someone who can reliably map for you, I think I can take the challenge!

Job/Jobs Wanted: Route/City Mapper
    Proof of Work: dl(dot)dropbox(dot)com/u/4410044/TestMap(dot)png (I don't have many posts because I mostly lurk, but since I've taken interest in developing a hack, I've tried posting around. Until I can get 15 posts, you'll just have to copy/paste that link. ;P)
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Medium/high. I should be able to give lots of effort towards this because I really think I could help create some great maps.
    Past Experience (Optional): I have a lot of experience with mapping and spacial understanding from other 3-D mapping tools, but I am currently still working on learning AdvanceMap. Other than the lack of actual experience I should be able to make you some interesting and functional cities and routes.
    Contact Info (Optional): PM me if I get accepted and I will give you my contact information!
    Your accepted. Nice to have a new mapper.
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Can I be a banner maker even though it isn't listed as a job avalaible
    Proof of Work:
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs:i'm ok
    Past Experience (Optional):
    Contact Info (Optional):vm/pm
    I'm sorry to say but you are rejected. I already have a banner maker and also visit a banner shop from time to time so I'm good that's why it was crossed off. Thanks for applying anyway. Your support will always be appreciated.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
    Years
  • Job/Jobs Wanted: Storyline Developer and Idea Creators
    Proof of Work: Currently working on my own hack, plus I've written an array of stories and fanfictions. If you want links to them I can provide them.
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Intermediate/Expert
    Past Experience (Optional): See Proof of Work
    Contact Info (Optional): PM or [email protected] (Windows Live Messenger)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Storyline Developer and Idea Creators
    Proof of Work: Currently working on my own hack, plus I've written an array of stories and fanfictions. If you want links to them I can provide them.
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Intermediate/Expert
    Past Experience (Optional): See Proof of Work
    Contact Info (Optional): PM or [email protected] (Windows Live Messenger)
    Your accepted. Ive seen you around and your stuff and its cool to have you on the team!
    Thank you for accepting me! I take it you'll be catching me up to what need to be done soon?
    Your welcome. I have to get the patch first with the fixed scripts from another memeber.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
    Years
  • Awesome! Just PM me whenever you need some ideas or help with the plot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Hey team. I need your opinion. I have made a website for the hack with Weebly. I will not tell you the name of the site yet because that's where you come in. I need a name for the site. It would have to be www.(The title of the site here).weebly.com I'm planning on it also having information patches tutorials and other things. So tell me what you think the site should be. My username, the hack name, the team name, or something else. I can always change there is no limit to how many times I can change the site title. So give your opinion and we'll see what happens!

MUDKIPS4LIFE

Hack Player.
    Years
  • Sorry I've been busy with exam preparations my algebra class had to speed through 2 chapters in one week i've just been buried with homework. I'll be able to map and sprite tomorrow to sunday evening. but may I have the ips, I messaged ryan but got no reply.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Sorry I've been busy with exam preparations my algebra class had to speed through 2 chapters in one week i've just been buried with homework. I'll be able to map and sprite tomorrow to sunday evening. but may I have the ips, I messaged ryan but got no reply.

rydrew has been busy and I haven't even got the ips yet. Good thing you got time soon though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Send me a pm if interested, thanks. :)

Job/Jobs Wanted: Im best at mapping but I can script good also.
    Proof of Work: I just rejoined the community so my past work is long gone. I been in the PSP and Xbox 360 hacking community doing Dev work and mods. ;)
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Mapping 5/5 Scripting 4/5
    Past Experience (Optional): I worked alone on my own games for a while and they were pretty good just never released them. Lol.
    Contact Info (Optional): Pm for email.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Send me a pm if interested, thanks. :)

Job/Jobs Wanted: Im best at mapping but I can script good also.
    Proof of Work: I just rejoined the community so my past work is long gone. I been in the PSP and Xbox 360 hacking community doing Dev work and mods. ;)
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Mapping 5/5 Scripting 4/5
    Past Experience (Optional): I worked alone on my own games for a while and they were pretty good just never released them. Lol.
    Contact Info (Optional): Pm for email.

Your accepted. I'll give you the patch AS SOON AS RYDREW GIVES IT TO ME!!!

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    I Dont Really Have An Idea Would You Give Me An Idea For The Boxart

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I Dont Really Have An Idea Would You Give Me An Idea For The Boxart

I think we have a back to the box art! Its perfect!

Now I have some announcements. First off, I would like to see if anyone knows of a professional spriter who is willing to help. Not just average spriting but something that looks like Nintendo made sprites. These include OW, fakemon, and trainer spriters.

Next, it is time I decide on a co-leader!
    You can nominate yourself or other members. If you are nominated by another member you can deny your nomination. Now I will nominate 2 members.
    • XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX
    • SK3
    This post will be edited to add more nominees later.

Keep up the good work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back