• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    The end.... Or the beginning?

Hey team. We have decided and now it is the end of this thread.... Although I have created a new account called "Speedster" and soon will be posting a new thread soon called "New World Inc." in the team discussions for the beginning of the new hack "Pokemon Aegis." Everyone who is still currently on the team will be invited to stay on the new team. If you do not accept this position then please PM or VM my new account. Could one of the mods please lock this? See ya around.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Sorry for being inactive for a long time, but now it's holiday and now I have time to work on it. I hope you still need people (and of course I hope you want me in your team).

So again:

Skill: trainer spriting
    Proof of work: see my photoalbum on pokecommunity (Note that most of them are .jpg files so they look a bit hazy)

Sorry for being inactive for a long time, but now it's holiday and now I have time to work on it. I hope you still need people (and of course I hope you want me in your team).

So again:

Skill: trainer spriting
    Proof of work: see my photoalbum on pokecommunity (Note that most of them are .jpg files so they look a bit hazy)

whoops it's double.

P.S. If you need fakemon with parts of already excisting pokemon then I can take that job too.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back