• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
    Reshiram? It was created at the beginning of time, to deal with the truth. Plus, it has both white and blue, and its tail glows orange,

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    What about all 3 pokémon that you're talking about.
    Celebi, Dialga and Reshiram put into the banner together.
    3 pokémon are enough to be in a banner, and since no one can decide which pokémon should be in it, you could just put all 3 into it.
    Any objections? ...No? Allright, is that what we do then?

EXOUL

THE EXOUL
    Years
    What about all 3 pokémon that you're talking about.
    Celebi, Dialga and Reshiram put into the banner together.
    3 pokémon are enough to be in a banner, and since no one can decide which pokémon should be in it, you could just put all 3 into it.
    Any objections? ...No? Allright, is that what we do then?

hahaha,nice idea ^^ olli97 ^^.

Lunacrest

Years
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

This is something I just made. I thought the hero could look a little retro, and a little smarter than most of the "GO FORTH, AND GO HEADSTRONG," Male Players are. He has blonde hair, a red shirt, and black pants to match. Red symbolizes passion. I can't seem to work something out for the Female Player though.

Oh yes, I can't think of a name for the Sprite. I was thinking either Nicholas, or Chris.

Years
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

This is something I just made. I thought the hero could look a little retro, and a little smarter than most of the "GO FORTH, AND GO HEADSTRONG," Male Players are. He has blonde hair, a red shirt, and black pants to match. Red symbolizes passion. I can't seem to work something out for the Female Player though.

Oh yes, I can't think of a name for the Sprite. I was thinking either Nicholas, or Chris.

Maybe a Japanese name....
    How bout' Souja?
    If english--make it Firion.

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
    can I join this team???
    Skills- Mapper , Basic Scripter, story maker[maybe]
    Proof of work - no proof
    Contact info. - Pm or Vm
    Timezone = GMT+5:30

Lunacrest

Years
    Maybe a Japanese name....
    How bout' Souja?
    If english--make it Firion.

Firion sounds great! Or Elian, since it means moment in time. And this is Pokemon Decades. XD

Update #1: Made an entire Sheet for Firion/Elian's Sprites.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

I only have the Front Sprite and the Profile Sprite up at the moment. I'll work on them some more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Firion sounds great! Or Elian, since it means moment in time. And this is Pokemon Decades. XD

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

I only have the Front Sprite and the Profile Sprite up at the moment. I'll work on them some more.

:D, Amazing Job Lunacrest :D

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    that one blond haired guy on the right im sure i have seen it in another hack......

Lunacrest

Years
    I didn't copy or paste. I transformed the FR Sprites into this.

So, Pokemon L, is this going to be the Male Player Hero option?

arstover

poke-hacking studios
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    New end signature!

Hey, guys, made a new singnature ender. here.

Attachments

• Team Snivy (Recruiting)
      untitled.PNG
      77 KB · Views: 333

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    unforgiven you didnt scratch sprite that its just the fr girl revamped

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

You should spice him up. He's too bland, especially for a playable hero. Give him a jacket or something, and maybe some decoration on his head for e.g. if you don't want him to wear a hat (like Red) or wear a head band (like Ruby) then just give him a hair clip or something -- anything as long as you don't make him look like an older version of a youngster.

Back