• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    yo i have free time friday sat and sun if you need anything done?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    olli97,
    can u help me tu lern XSE?
    -Sigurd2009.

olli97,
    can u help me tu lern XSE?
    -Sigurd2009.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Yeah, well.
    First step: Take some spelling classes while you're chillin' in your closet, and then come back to me.

When you're done with that, you'll have to learn the basics of scripting, so I guess we'll have to VM each other if we were to communicate..

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    I checked out the maps and a thought struck my mind.
    Since the story takes place 20 years into the future, maybe towns and certain routes should be more modernized, since most cities look really similar to the originals, and I was thinking of more variety, like for instance, Ecruteak city - the buildings will be taller and bigger, as well as the Pokecenter and the Pokemart might become a shopping mall, while the burnt tower will be remade (still a tower though, not a skyscraper) for tourists, and the Tin tower will still be there also for touristic attractions.
    You know, sometimes you don't just get rid of the "symbolic" architecture e.g. Eifel Tower or Palace of Culture etc.
    I think there should be more roads and lamp posts to show technological advancement, overall a map feel leaning towards the black and white series.

Cities should look more like Goldenrod and Saffron by now imo.

Years
    Skill(s): Mapping(Intermediate skill.)
    Proof Of Work: Will PM you my pictures. Cave, City and Route. PM'd after i finish watching "Microwave This?" Series.
    Contact Info: I dunno.. Maybe PM me or (Yahoo Messenger) [email protected]
    Time Zone: GMT 8:00+
    P.S i live in the Philippines.

Anything you need to know:
    School starts on June 6(Which is 5 in the US)
    Till' today i have free time and stop watching youtube vids.
    I'm good in mapping and VERY novice in scripting.
    Spoiler:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ja i agree well i can add more medern builings and such

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Skill(s): Mapping(Intermediate skill.)
    Proof Of Work: Will PM you my pictures. Cave, City and Route. PM'd after i finish watching "Microwave This?" Series.
    Contact Info: I dunno.. Maybe PM me or (Yahoo Messenger) [email protected]
    Time Zone: GMT 8:00+
    P.S i live in the Philippines.

Anything you need to know:
    School starts on June 6(Which is 5 in the US)
    Till' today i have free time and stop watching youtube vids.
    I'm good in mapping and VERY novice in scripting.
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the team :D

P.S All mapping positions are now full

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    I checked out the maps and a thought struck my mind.
    Since the story takes place 20 years into the future, maybe towns and certain routes should be more modernized, since most cities look really similar to the originals, and I was thinking of more variety, like for instance, Ecruteak city - the buildings will be taller and bigger, as well as the Pokecenter and the Pokemart might become a shopping mall, while the burnt tower will be remade (still a tower though, not a skyscraper) for tourists, and the Tin tower will still be there also for touristic attractions.
    You know, sometimes you don't just get rid of the "symbolic" architecture e.g. Eifel Tower or Palace of Culture etc.
    I think there should be more roads and lamp posts to show technological advancement, overall a map feel leaning towards the black and white series.

Cities should look more like Goldenrod and Saffron by now imo.

Yeh, but some cities ( like eruteak for an example ) are still old fashioned because of tourism. In norway we got Old town Fredrikstad that is not modernsied outside, even though it is inside. And the lamp posts, not a bad idea, but I'm not wery good on inserting tiles, so if M.L could insert them, I would be happy to add them in most of my cities.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ja can insert well since its like a remake thing of previous game i have like a tower like when you meet Ho-Ho i have that type of tower in tiles im sure that it wouldnt of been destroyed you could maybe like put it back n instead of another tower(btw what base are we using) uhm well ja i can do most things but for now only weekends until exams end then i can hack more often

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    No, don't do that.
    Try and ask them why the thread isn't approved. Just remember to wait 24 hours, are you may follow my footsteps.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Petalburg City.
    Info:
    The roads has been covered in asphalt.( The citizens argued about this for a long time) Also, a lonesome being has built his house in a place that is hard to reach. He hates pokèwmon and pokèmon hates him. He gives you TM 21, Frustration

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Petalburg City.
    Info:
    The roads has been covered in asphalt.( The citizens argued about this for a long time) Also, a lonesome being has built his house in a place that is hard to reach. He hates pokèwmon and pokèmon hates him. He gives you TM 21, Frustration

Great Job with the map :D

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i wana sk is this a remake of emerald ruby sapphire?

Back