• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Nature: Brave

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pokemon L
    Are you suggesting like a second rival?

By the way, how do you insert maps?
    In G/S/C, Gold has two rivals. So, it's like that . What Luna was saying anyways
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M.L

not my best userbar but oh well if you want diffrent colour scheme or a supporter one just ask
    M.L, im good in GFX'ing.
    I'll handle the Userbars.
    You could just work on the tilesets.
    you cant do everything.... anyways i cant help for a while

Years
  • well like i said whenever i get the rom needed and maps plus the tileset. i can start my mapping :D
    Wha.. ML already inserted the tileset.
    So, you won't need it. OR. You can suggest a new tileset.
    Then we map! The tile he inserted was a fail though.

you cant do everything.... anyways i cant help for a while
    Sure do, but anything is possible.
    You can go rest. But i can work all day.
    AND. I will do a new userbar. That one atta' do.

Will update, the female is near!!

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
  • MY SPRITE!!

ill make a SPRITE:
    RED JACKET with white
    Blackish SHIRT
    Gray Pants
    Brown Hair

OKAY HERE IT IS i only made it 15 minutes BEcause
    i am BUSY :D

if you want it i will add some DETAILS

Spoiler:

Last edited:

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • wow does all the spriter's here do scratch or something? if so i will sprite too :P. but yea give me the rom with the tilesets in it so i can see what we should do with the tiles/tileset... im ok when it comes to that as well

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    back i just been out a while so i dont have as much time to help lol but i can now

Years
  • wow does all the spriter's here do scratch or something? if so i will sprite too :P. but yea give me the rom with the tilesets in it so i can see what we should do with the tiles/tileset... im ok when it comes to that as well
    All from a scratch--especially UnForgiven.
    But they are kinda bad :(

back i just been out a while so i dont have as much time to help lol but i can now
    Okay, but demondismon and you could help each other for the tiles]

ok guys we need to get this show on the road someone post a pick with the tiles in the game.. please
    There is currently one, if you would like to suggest another one, go on you are free to choose. But help ML inserting.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • All from a scratch--especially UnForgiven.
    But they are kinda bad :(

Okay, but demondismon and you could help each other for the tiles]

There is currently one, if you would like to suggest another one, go on you are free to choose. But help ML inserting.

ok i never saw an image...lmao and yea we could if me and him could get an opurtunity to private chat. and i noticed the scracthes are........i might not be the best but you guys want me too i could remake the sprites and make them look better....@spriter's guy you dont have to scratch them you can still make them the same way you want with fusion of other poeple

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    skill: writing/proving new and random ideas.

I am completely new to rom hacking, but I have some incredible ideas ready to be used. currently I am working on a story that will mix in elements from star wars and the godfather, but I need some input. send me a message if you would like to hear my story or need input for one of yours. thanks

Years
  • skill: writing/proving new and random ideas.

I am completely new to rom hacking, but I have some incredible ideas ready to be used. currently I am working on a story that will mix in elements from star wars and the godfather, but I need some input. send me a message if you would like to hear my story or need input for one of yours. thanks
    Welcome, but please wait for your approval.

i made a sprite Sheet and a Trainer..
    Take a Look!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Kinda good, but fix the edges and the light.

THE FEMALE WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER.
    Now, i need tile inserters, that has a lotsa time.

Years
  • Thanks ill gonna Make a new Sprite Sheet
    and a Trainer Class tomorrow or Tonight..
    By the way....
    you completely ripped off some of the sprites, semi-recolored and position changed and other.
    I suppose you should not have done that.

Stop that and get scratch practice.
    The female sprite is here.
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Hawt huh?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013

Approved, Welcome to the team :D

By the way....
    you completely ripped off some of the sprites, semi-recolored and position changed and other.
    I suppose you should not have done that.

Stop that and get scratch practice.
    The female sprite is here.
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Hawt huh?

That's really great :D

One question guys, should the first route of the game have trainers on it or not?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Thanks, L. I've been reading the thread so far, and I like the idea of moving to Johto and Hoenn for a few badges. If you could send me the general plot, I could make some comments/additions. The sprites and maps look awesome so far.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    JinRazielGames
    Ý̹̼̝̫͖̋͢ͅO̿ͩ� �̨̟̈̍̓́́U͑̋͛ͨ� �͐̋͒

Nature: Brave

Quote:
    Originally Posted by superjesus

Welcome, but please wait for your approval.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by UnForgiven*
    i made a sprite Sheet and a Trainer..
    Take a Look!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Kinda good, but fix the edges and the light.

THE FEMALE WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER.
    Now, i need tile inserters, that has a lotsa time.

haha that would be the day haha most inserters are busy im working on like 4-5 hacks but some are just requests by the owner not full things... anyway i can do tiles but rush me you must not i am busy if i feel like it i take less than a day haha

Back