• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    HAppy birthday fine i will insert for real but you better give me the tiles and specefics quick as i cant do it after monday i have learnt a better and faster way of inserting

Years
  • HAppy birthday fine i will insert for real but you better give me the tiles and specefics quick as i cant do it after monday i have learnt a better and faster way of inserting
    Thanks, i knew you would insert it for me at my birthday.
    So i didn't bug you and waited.
    874521--Credits to him.
    Spoiler:

I applied for mapping. I have absolutely no clue what you need mapped. Some info would be great :)
    No words said. I dont understand you too, and i did not tell you to insert tiles. Just wait till ML finishes inserting then we'll map.
    And scripters, i want Artistic Pictures of out new characters then put their faces in the dialog box. Something like Pokemon Crono, Pokemon can be seen in the dialog box.

Last edited:

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
  • Alright guys, I've made a sprite of Konata Izumi from Lucky Star. I was thinking of making a class called "Otaku Girl" or "Otaku." anyways, here it is.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    I'd like to apologize for my inactivity, but i'm back now :)

Luna, cool sprite, but how would we fit the trainer class in the game?

Years
  • Gaahhh F this.
    I made an idea for all the inactivity.
    I made a team also but CCS or GiraDial won't reply to any of my PMs.
    So, after we finish Decades How bout we make a new project :).

I also have some extras for Decades:
    1. Black Textbox and White fonts.
    2. Inserting pictures--what are they?--faces of the characters atop the textbox on the Overworld.
    3. Our Protagonist will also speak.
    4. New Moves
    5. New Pokemon if you guys can sprite Fakemon.

Lunacrest

Years
  • I'd like to apologize for my inactivity, but i'm back now :)

Luna, cool sprite, but how would we fit the trainer class in the game?

I was thinking that one of the Gym Leaders could be an otaku, and hang out in the Otaku Fest that had come. You would have to battle a lot of otakus, and then finally reach the Gym Leader, who will come back to the gym.

And we're in trouble....Jin got booted out! This isn't good at all....I'll make an Otaku Guy sprite too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    I was thinking that one of the Gym Leaders could be an otaku, and hang out in the Otaku Fest that had come. You would have to battle a lot of otakus, and then finally reach the Gym Leader, who will come back to the gym.

And we're in trouble....Jin got booted out! This isn't good at all....I'll make an Otaku Guy sprite too.

Sounds like a good idea Luna :)

But... why did Jin get booted out?!

Lunacrest

Years
  • I don't know why, because his username says he's booted out.

The otaku male sprite is ready.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

He's complete with black shorts, black hair, an Otaku headband, and the latest Otaku blue shirt. His shoes are blue sneakers.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    I don't know why, because his username says he's booted out.

The otaku male sprite is ready.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

He's complete with black shorts, black hair, an Otaku headband, and the latest Otaku blue shirt. His shoes are blue sneakers.

Great Job again Lunacrest :), And Lunacrest Is it ok if i appoint you as co-leader?

Lunacrest

Years
  • Alright, I'll be the co-leader. Anyways, since this is in Kanto, I decided to revamp the Rocket Grunts per say, right?

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

The Female Rocket Grunt.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Alright, I'll be the co-leader. Anyways, since this is in Kanto, I decided to revamp the Rocket Grunts per say, right?

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

The Female Rocket Grunt.

Great Job :), I have a challenge for you, could you possibly make a sprite like team aqua and magma but focused on the environment? (kind of like an aroma lady)

Lunacrest

Years
  • Alright, I got the Female Sprite ready. The team's name is Team Verdure, going along with the elements and stuff. This sprite is either a Female Team Verdure Grunt, or Team Verdure Admin Haley. Anyways, here's the sprite.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

She has the classic evil Team Verdure hat, along with the Black Gloves, and the Black Skirt. She has green socks, with black shoes. Her black hair goes well with her Flower-green T-shirt.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Alright, I got the Female Sprite ready. The team's name is Team Verdure, going along with the elements and stuff. This sprite is either a Female Team Verdure Grunt, or Team Verdure Admin Haley. Anyways, here's the sprite.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

She has the classic evil Team Verdure hat, along with the Black Gloves, and the Black Skirt. She has green socks, with black shoes. Her black hair goes well with her Flower-green T-shirt.

That's Awesome :D

Let's decide gym leader types now..:

Gym 1 - Rock
    Gym 2 - Water
    Gym 3 - Electric
    Gym 4 - Grass
    Gym 5 - Steel (changed from Poison)
    Gym 6 - Physic
    Gym 7 - Flying (changed from Fire)
    Gym 8 - Dragon (changed from Ground)

thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Hey, guess what? I'm back.
    I deeply sorry for my inactivity and i will try to make up for it .
    ps. i would prefer that we had one dark gym since it doesn't existone.

Back