• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Solar Hackers!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Right, I knew that. Lol.
    Username:Look up there.^^^
    Position:Scripter.
    Proof: Uh I don't know how to provide proof. I have A-Text, that is an easy script editor. and I also have a Hex Editor to make more space for text.

A-Text huh..... well all you can do is ppl text..... heck i guess you join lol i could get lazy doin that all the time xD. Accepted

I hope im not too late.
    I can BETA test and make banners...

think you can show me a banner?

Any scripting needed ? short message

yeah, just get on MSN please :D

Last edited:

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
    Hey i fixed the error at connections. Come to MSN ill tell you whats wrong.
    İf you want CSS in first post i can help u in msn. Just ask :D

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years

level script and a normal script is basically the same just that level script need extra stuff thats all,hahax
    haha yeah i knew that, i just ment that i need ppl that are good at compiling them, cause i have a problem with compiling them, it just freezes on the spot for me

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    ok so the hack is back on, unfortonatly i lost some scripters, so im gonna need some more, two of them actually lol

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'm still scripting am I right?
    yeah you are, also, since c0500 quit hacking i need a scripter, with at least the weekend on his/her hands (with the exception of christmas of course) to help me with this hack, to tell the truth i dont have to many scripters helping me with this hack

Years
    hey man im kinda interested i just wanna know a lil more about what ur doing, and im a pretty good mapper with AM n i can edit pokemon(types movesets) like a boss. just pm me with what you wanna do.

ps-i love editing the R/S/E maps

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    ok...i have to know.......am i in as both scripter and pokemon inserter...or do u not want to insert pokemon ???

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    ok...i have to know.......am i in as both scripter and pokemon inserter...or do u not want to insert pokemon ???
    your in for both...... i could use somebody to insert pokemon that makes two lol (the other inserter being War Rock XE)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    nice !!!!!!!!! thanks.......sorry about yesterday.......there was a small power outage....weird huh???? sorry again that i left suddenly.......

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    nice !!!!!!!!! thanks.......sorry about yesterday.......there was a small power outage....weird huh???? sorry again that i left suddenly.......
    nah it's alright, also, if somebody can make/give me a johto world map that would be nice :)

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Well, i'm a scripter and getting good at the ASM routines too. You already have my contact details and such, plus plenty of proof of my previous work. I can't map for s**t or do sprites, but otherwise i'm a good man to be asking XD.

Proof of previous work: Look at the R&D section, you'll see plenty of ASM routines i've made. As for scripting? Again, you've seen plenty of my work!

Back