• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Solar Hackers!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
    I can help you in sprit editing with the people and tiles till some extent.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    hey, learath2, i heard u were away, welcome back..............awesome a member who has skype..........or at least makes it public..........!!!!!!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'm surprised I didn't get any updates that I got this many posts, well I'll get to all of you I'm on iPod now but I'll switch to computer when I have time this weekend so hold tight :)

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Hey PEDRO12, its been awhile. Well, I'm still waiting for a project to work on. As of now, I have finished everything assigned to me from other teams and I would really like to work on this hack.

Echidna

Years
    uhh... this solar hackers team.....?? gr8.... hey if you get very gd at something... i could let you make a tutorial... evemn though you r level 1........i can make it happen... r u particularly gd at something that doesn't already have a class.....

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    uhh... this solar hackers team.....?? gr8.... hey if you get very gd at something... i could let you make a tutorial... evemn though you r level 1........i can make it happen... r u particularly gd at something that doesn't already have a class.....

I'm good at scripting, but I don't think I have enough time to make a tutorial. If it is possible, though, I will try to make one to the best of my abilities.

Echidna

Years
    i said somthing that doesn't alreday have a tutorial.. and scripting does.. by me... and there is an ASM tutorial by shadowmrk... and a title screen tutorial by agentgeo.....

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    i said somthing that doesn't alreday have a tutorial.. and scripting does.. by me... and there is an ASM tutorial by shadowmrk... and a title screen tutorial by agentgeo.....

Well, besides scripting, no I do not possess any other talents.

Back