• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Wretched Time (Recruiting)

What Should The Region Be Called

• Figut

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Shider

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Clumby

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Team Name:
    Team Wretched Time.

Introduction:
    General:
    Hello, I'm CelebiKing, some of you may know me from earlier years hacking into pokemon gold and posting tutorials, well these past few weeks i've been back but into GBA hacking, mainly scripting.
    Enough about me though, my idea's which revolve around this hack may make it into the hack hall of fame along with the names of any of my team members.

I want to make a hack which we can all enjoy, have fun making and releasing.

Plot:
    In the region of SHIDER there was once a bad group which emerged 50 years before you was born.
    It comes to the day of your grandfathers birthday so you rush out to see him, only to be surprised when you see 2 strange people in uniform attacking this elderly old man saying his time is at an end. As the old man vanishes you run over to scare the people away only to find that the old man had dropped a pokeball and sends you on a very important task......

Application Form:
    - Skill(s):
    - Proof Of Work:
    - Contact Information:
    - Name Would Like In The Credits:
    - Project Applying For:

Videos:

Current Team Members:
    Mappers - mfmeijer, PokemonmapperX
    Scripters - CelebiKing123(Me), Tinix
    Story Line Developer - CelebiKing123(Me)
    OW Spriters -
    Pokemon/Trainer Spriters - CelebiKing123(Me), [PC]OminousMix
    Event Ideas - SK3 + Anybody welcome for suggestions.
    ASM Hackers -
    Tileset Inserter -
    Beta Testers - CadetJuliet, Blast_Ketchup

Special Thanks To:
    Spoiler:

Current Projects:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
    Years
  • I'll help you with the events, but I have to post a proper application once my internet comes back up (on my phone, no copy paste option)

Edit:

- Skill(s): Good at planning out events
    - Proof Of Work: Daydream White/Nightmare Black (you know lol)
    - Contact Information: PM
    - Name Would Like In The Credits: SK3

Last edited:

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    - Skill(s): Mapping , some pokemon spriteing , beta tester
    - Proof Of Work: u know
    - Name Would Like In The Credits: PokemonmapperX

Last edited:

tinix

PearlShipper & C Programmer
    Years
  • - Skill(s): Scripting
    - Proof Of Work:

Spoiler:

- Name Would Like In The Credits: Tinix

Years
  • - Skill(s): Scripting
    - Proof Of Work:

Spoiler:

- Name Would Like In The Credits: Tinix

accepted ill message you with a job soon :)

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
    Years
  • Updated my post :) Whenever you need my services just PM me.

Years
  • Ok, the thread had been updated and so the second project is here: Pokémon Archipelago which refers to the second Pokémon movie!

Can any of the scripters make a boat like the one to the sevii islands?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    im helping out i can be a beta tester
    (im still a noob scripter but i can still help with that)

Years
  • im helping out i can be a beta tester
    (im still a noob scripter but i can still help with that)

Put you in the list of current members, im going to script a lot these next few days if i have the time and ask my mappers to make some new maps then i think that it may be time to start thinking about an alpha version.

Years
  • So its called the SHIDER reigon eh? Great, I voted for it :D

Yes it seemed like the most wanted region name :) i've not been able to get much done these past few days scripting wise i have a new job on the way and i will only have 2 days a week off so i'll barely have any time left for this hack.
    but i promise i will still stay dedicated :)

=====================================================================================
    =====================================================================================
    ===EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT===

Seems as JinRazielGames has been booted out and i have no way of contacting him for the sprites i had to make the Team Darken trainer sprite myself, this is what i have came up with. i havent sprited in a while and i would prefer it if nobody stole this, i am very proud of my work, if you are going to take it atleast credit me :)

Which one is better though ?

The white lines are suppose to be a skeletal pattern :)

Please be as crude as you want, i would prefer honesty and possible improvements :) (this is only a beta version)
    ===EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT======EDIT===

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • This seem's nice. Might as well apply. ;)

Application Form:
    - Skill(s): Spriting[I can sprite basic fakemon and maybe some trainers]; Graphics Design[You know....Banners, userbar, all that flashy crud. =O]
    - Proof Of Work:

If these do not work. Just tell me what i need to sprite. I'll sprite it, and you can tell me if i'm in.
    - Contact Information: VM or PM would be best. I also have a chatbox for use.
    - Name Would Like In The Credits: [PC]OminousMix....I guess...You can pick really.
    - Project Applying For: All of them...? I don't know. I'm applying for the project for which i am accepted.

Yes it seemed like the most wanted region name :) i've not been able to get much done these past few days scripting wise i have a new job on the way and i will only have 2 days a week off so i'll barely have any time left for this hack.
    but i promise i will still stay dedicated :)

Seems as JinRazielGames has been booted out and i have no way of contacting him for the sprites i had to make the Team Darken trainer sprite myself, this is what i have came up with. i havent sprited in a while and i would prefer it if nobody stole this, i am very proud of my work, if you are going to take it atleast credit me :)

Which one is better though ?

The white lines are suppose to be a skeletal pattern :)

Please be as crude as you want, i would prefer honesty and possible improvements :) (this is only a beta version)

Also i think the taller one on the right looks better.

~OminousMix

Years
  • This seem's nice. Might as well apply. ;)

Application Form:
    - Skill(s): Spriting[I can sprite basic fakemon and maybe some trainers]; Graphics Design[You know....Banners, userbar, all that flashy crud. =O]
    - Proof Of Work:

If these do not work. Just tell me what i need to sprite. I'll sprite it, and you can tell me if i'm in.
    - Contact Information: VM or PM would be best. I also have a chatbox for use.
    - Name Would Like In The Credits: [PC]OminousMix....I guess...You can pick really.
    - Project Applying For: All of them...? I don't know. I'm applying for the project for which i am accepted.

Also i think the taller one on the right looks better.

~OminousMix

Accepted man, they're some good sprites, but you need to work a bit on the shading :) and thankyou for the comment on my trainer :)

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • Accepted man, they're some good sprites, but you need to work a bit on the shading :) and thankyou for the comment on my trainer :)

Thanks, and i know. I'm currently trying to work on shading a bit harder while mantaining PAPER Art Education. <---That is just overkill...

I have some [i think] better looking ones here in my own thread. :)

So it doesn't seem like i'm farming posts or anything and i wanna be relevant to the thread: What would you like me to do first? :]

Back