• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"It may be but we won't say a thing, you will."

"I will never!!!"

I pulled out a tape recorder. "You just did. Now," I grab claw and drag him down the
hall, "we have a police sation to go to." I said so cocky I had to laugh.

"Lets get out of here and go home." I said as we all walked off dragging Claw.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Coming." Said Blade grinning. "Maybe you should use your brain more Claw. You think after everything we've been through and all the training each one of us has receaved we'd be intagating you without a trick up our sleeve. And I used to think you were smart." Claw said nothing. He just glared at them angrily.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
As I dragged Claw down toward the police station. I leaned over and wispered. "You gotta think she's the least bit cute...." He said nothing. "Come on. You know you do."
"Yes i kinda do." "I know it but back off she's mine." I laughed.

Alana

Years
Blade's mouth twitched as she followed them. When Spike dragging Claw and Blade entered the police station evrything went silent. Then there was the clicking of metal as every officer drew their guns and aimed them at the two. It took a little while to get the cops to listen then longer to explain. They seemed hesitent to believ them until they listened to the recording.

"Well it does make since. And you have over whelming evidence." Said Officer Jenny after a while. She walked over to the bulloton board where all the wanted posters were. She took down the ones with the picture of the Team X members. "I'm sorry for the trouble we caused you. But just because your cleared doesn't mean people will accept you."

"Yes I know that. But you needn't worry. Now that this is all over I don't intend to ever come back to this region. I'm going to travel far and wide until I find a safer place where my past can be forgotten."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
'And I'm going with you...I still love you and always will and nothing will stop our love for each other." I told here as I stared into her eyes.

Alana

Years
Blade smiled but stopped when she saw the police officers getting mushy looks on their faces. "Well I have no objections." She said grinning. She walked outside and tossed a Pokeball. "I've heard about this new region." She said as a Fearow appeared. "It's supposed to be teaming with Pokemon and great gym leaders. It's far from here. What do you say to checking it out?"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"I would love to...Go Wings," I yelled tossing a pokeball as a Pideoet flew out and I hoped on his back."So anystops or heading straight there.?"

OCC: clear somespace in ur pm

Alana

Years
"It's a long way there. I think we'll have to make some stops to rest our POkemon but for now we go as far as we can." Blade hopped on Fearow and hovered for a moment then said, "Let's go." And they took off towards the new region. Blade smiled and looked down and some people watching them. "Perhaps some day I'll return to this place. But for now I just want to enjoy a new adventure." Fearow chirped in agreement as the soared higher until they were flying above the clouds. Blade looked around and spotted Spike. She smiled and slowed down to let him catch up.

Alana

Years
"No nothings wrong. I was just thinking. I hope some day I'll be able to come back here. But until then, well I'll just enjoy what life has instore for me." Replied Blade patting Fearow absently.

OOC: I think I'll make a sequel to this.

Alana

Years
OOC: I'll start working on it.

"Alright." Said Blade gently kicking Fearow's sides. The large bird cawed and shot forward. She laughed as the wind rushed through her hair and turned to look at Spike. "Come on!" She called as Fearow did a loop and dove lower to skim the clouds. She didn't what she was going to but she knew what she was leaving behind. Perhaps one day... She thought, I'll return and try to right my wrongs yet again.

THE END

Credits roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back