• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "No!" You aren't going anywhere. *Nae Nae pulls out a sword* (yes she know how to use a sword) Nae Nae strikes hitting his hand. Claw dropped Blade and Nae Nae got her. "Not so fast." Then at that very moment someone came behind Nae Nae and hit her with dagger making Nae Nae faint. "Grab her too she may be good enough to be on the team."Claw said.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch this happen and throw raoul off of me. i run over and jump up and grab the rope ladder. i climb the ladder as best as i can and reach the top. i climb into the helicopter and my my sword a staff."please give my friends back."suddenly the helicoptor lurches side ways and i grab on to the side for balance. i look down and see raoul trying to climb the ladder. i switch to an axe and chop the ladder off and then i get knocked out by claw as well." she will be good for our team.plus they are friends."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Nae Nae woke up. "Wha- what happend?" Then she found out she was tied up. "Blade wake up!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Blade slowly opened her eyes. "Huh wha..." She tried to sit up but she was tied tightly and her wound was hurting again. "Where...." She looked around as best she could. She saw Nae Nae and Darkness. "Why did they take you too?" She mumered quietly.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "I don't know but I'm getting us out! *reaches for knife in the back pocket* Ok I'm free now for you. Ok now how do we get out of here?"

Alana

Years
  • Blade sat up and looked around some more. "I don't know. We're in the air so we can't just get up and walk out." She eased herself up and walked over to a box she had spotted. It a red cross on the top. "Medical supplies." She muttered and opened it. "We may need these. Let's see." She picked up a bottle. She read what the drug was used for and gritted her teeth. "To prevent infection and premote healing of serious wounds." She read quietly. She searched the box some more and pulled out a needle. She read the directions then used the syringe to get the right dose. She gritted her teeth and gave herself a shot of it. "I hoped I'd never have to do that." She said werily as she sat down again.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i stir a wake up slowly .i look around and see movement. my vision is blurry so i dont know who it is."whos there?"my voice is rough. i clear my throat and try to move but realise i am tied up.i move and fall on my side.i wriggle over to the door and feel its closed. i blink a few times and clear my vision. i look around and see blade and nae nae."blade!"

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "Huh? Hey! I can get you out." *cuts her loose* Ok. now how do we get out of here?!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at nae nae and stand up."thank you. i dont know how to get out. but im gussing we will have to wait until we land."

Alana

Years
  • Blade nodded. "She's right. There's nothing we can do but wait. I suggest we just be good until we see our chance to escape. But we have to be on alert all the time. These guys are tricky." She leaned back against the wall then slid down it until she was sitting. She closed her eyes and waited.

Alana

Years
  • Blade nodded. "That's what we have to do." They waited for a while then with out warning the chopper changed pace and went into a slight dive. Blade held on to the mediacl box until they landed. There were now voices out side.

"I've got Strike sir." It was Claw.

"Good job Claw." Blade clinched her fists. It was the new leader of Team Hilt.

"We also captured her friends. We didn't need to but they were bothing us."

"Well they may be of some use. Bring them inside."

"Yes sir." There was the sound of a code being typed in then the door opened. Claw looked surprised to see all of them untied. "What, how did you get loose?"

"Have you forgotten Claw?" Asked Blade getting up.

"Forgotten what?"

"This." She kicked the box of medical supplies at him. It hit him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him. "Coming?" Asked Blade walking off the chopper.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i leave the chopper and shove the leader of team hilt away. i follow blade and walk along side her."can you tell me whats going on please blad?"

Alana

Years
  • "This is the base of a team I was once a member of called Team Hilt. I left when the old leader did. He had even told me himself that I should leave. I followed his instructions. I was a high ranking member and the best at sword play which Team Hilt teaches. It'a their best techinque. I also invented that extendable sword used to fool your enemies. But theres a clitch I added to all but my own. After about five years or so they start malfunction. I did this as a safty procotion. I don't think any team good or bad should be too powerful. Anyways they hunted me when I left but eventually gave up. I had told them again and again I would not return and so they left me alone. Until Claw of course. Appearantly some of there swords aren't working right and they can't figure out why. How sad." She finished unconcernadly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: sorry. i am leaving this rp. nothing is happening and i cant be in it. i am sorry.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Bye but it's almost over. It's about to be explained so I'll just make your character stand on the side lines and watch or something. Randall I really need you to post so we can continue.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "I can't stand it anymore. I am sick and tired of being on the defence of everything."
    Spike yelled as he thought to himself. "It's been over a year since I last told her...I wonder if she still remembers." Spike thought to himself, while looking in Blade direction.
    I turn around and looked at Claw. "It is about time you were finished off I said," as I started to pull out a knife from my pocket."I am sick and tired of you, and now I wont be!"

Alana

Years
  • "No." Said Blade quickly running forward and grabbing his arm. "Don't kill him. I have a better idea." SHe grabbed him by the collar and said, "Claw you know something about the imposter Team X don't you?"

"Yes but I'll never tell you."

"Hmmm. Ok I'll let Spike deal with you." Claw's eyes darted to the dagger in Spike's hand then back to Blade.

"You won't. I know you too well."

"Of course I won't. But he will."

Claw gulped then said, "Fine yes I know about the fake Team X. In fact I'm one of them. Team Shadow, Team Hilt, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Rocket, a few members from each team all got together and formed Team False. Lame name but it suited us. So there. But it doesn't really matter. The damage has been done and your reputations are ruined. Worse than they were before. And nobody will believe a bunch of thiefs. Even if they listened your story is a bit far fetched don't you think?" He grinned evily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back