• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Got the tiles we just need to insert It
    Team

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    ON HOLD

Im Sad To Anounce That the hack Is on HOLD I still wanna do this hack just When Im finshed with other projects

NARUTO NINJA LEAF TEAM RESCUE IS NOT DEAD JUST ASLEEP

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    Jay i told you once i'll tell you again this hack is going to fail!
    I should know i worked for it >_>

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Back In Action baby im ready to make a try of this again and im determined to finsh it

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hey I the biggest naruto fan, and don't worry I'm sure many people will answer ;D

if you want I can help you, I'm the biggest naruto fan so this hack will become my priority :D (after my own hack^_^)

well, I can map very well, I can create tiles and also insert them and I can create sprites and Ow but these I can't insert

I'm too lazy to post proofs of work -_-'
    but in progressing hack you can find a thread called pokemon forgivenes there you will find my proofs ow work ;D
    if not you can also PM me and I'll send them you.........

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    I checked Forgiveness And your pretty good and also pretty in since i rebooted the project i'm making a Hero Sprite Do u have Msn PM Me

BTW everyone expect Simdu ain't a member including beta's you wanna join again reapply

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • BTW everyone expect Simdu ain't a member including beta's you wanna join again reapply

what?! i'm not a member of what??
    and who's expecting me?
    what do you mean by not including beta's??
    I really don't understand what you mean and I want you to explain me.......

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    By the way everyone from the previous team is fired bascially thats what i meant

That Doesn't include you simdu

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • I was in no previous team, I yet don't understand what you mean but well.......
    amI still part of the team?

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    yes Simdu your still in and to be honest i cant be bothered to make a new thread :)

Back