• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#teamjohto

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
Without Kanto, there wouldn't be the rest :P Birth place of the games and series!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
what are all these heathens in my johto thread???

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
SAME??? Emerald might be the game I've sunk the most hours into out of, like, every game ever. Hoenn is my shit.

it's my absolute favorite i have two copies of it and my box and manual still because THANKFULLY when emerald came out i wasn't stupid anymore and didn't toss it

u don't even know omg i saved up for it and i was FUCKING SICK when it came out so i gave my money to mom to go to walmart and buy it for me and then i played it all day and lol it's all i would talk about with my friends and they were like "ur so obsessed" like yes yes i am

Sirfetch’d

Don't worry guy, Ben doesn't know how to Pokemon properly ;(

Years
Thanks to a certain person who I will not name (Chase) I am going on permanent hiatus from PC. I may return in an hour, but don't get your hopes up. Thanks person who I will not name (Fuck you Chase) for making my experience on the PokeCommunity forums VILE and disgusting. Thanks once again. (Chase yOU FUCKER)

But dude... we will lose an important mod

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The thread someone posted in CQF where they picked Kanto and got punished and put into Unova instead gives me all kinds of feels. I feel so bad for that poor kid. I would probably threaten to leave PC too if I was forced into Unova like that. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment. Admins should be ashamed.

Years
I would have done the same thing if I somehow ended up in Kanto, but I didn't so I'm happy. And Ben, don't let the jokes get to you, there is such a term that exists in film, TV and other media - the butt monkey.

Back