• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#teamjohto

Years
j9esk2r.png

we did it reddit

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i'm pretty sure unova is the only one taking this seriously and that's where the other teams demise will come from. #teamunova

also no, it's too late to try, we're too good. :')
Have some GOOD music V

Years
i'm pretty sure unova is the only one taking this seriously and that's where the other teams demise will come from. #teamunova

also no, it's too late to try, we're too good. :')
Have some GOOD music V

Me approve of this and the quote in your signature

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
I got mine chosen automatically, and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it. Curse my not paying full attention to things when I log in :(

My profile may say Hoenn but i'm #teamjohto all the way.

Years
If your account was randomly placed into a team you don't want then I'm just a message away. Feel free to ask. =]

but #teamunova for the win. Such an underrated region but I love it a ton nonetheless. Awesome game story, music, introduced Whimsicott, etc etc. go.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I am Team Unova. And much like my fellow country men... The only Olympic Event I did well at was watching Pokemon movie streams. #PokeStarStudio

Back