• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Name: Jane Bishop-Harly

Nickname:

Side: Good

Super Power: Time Sight
    Can see Future and Past at will

Student or Teacher: School Nurse

Appearance:
    Teen Heroes [PG-16]

Personality: She's a kind, caring person who is helpful at times of need.
    She's jokey, and she always has a smile on her face, she likes the colour Pink, and she likes hot chocolates, and Coffee, she will do any think to help a college or a teen

History: When she was 10 a strange man came up to her when she was asleep and gave her powers, as soon as she woke up she looked back and learnt the entire history of Humans, doing this she also learnt biology, write, maths, and science

then when she played at home because she knew anything she had been gaven and when in and got her grades and she got all As and then she went to the nextplace for things, and got a Masters in everything

thats when she came to work at the THU

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lunar

"Great! Which sport will you have the honor of coaching?" Bethany said, laughing. "I think I'll be coaching the baseball team. Hopefully we'll have someone to play against. Don't forget, you get to help name the team with the students!" Bethany said. "Awsome! I think i will do the Cross Country sport, i have always loved Running. Or is it Skiing? or both?"asked Lunar. "Oh and also, when i was on my way to my office there were a group of Teens and split water, the janitor is cleaning it up. One of them were called Lilly, she is really nice."said Lunar. "The other teens looked nice to, but i don't know how water got all over the floor." replied Lunar. Lunar twisted her chair and looked out the window. She could see a few starts and a owl on a tree branch staying still but moving his head. "It's so fascinating what you can see at night, the stars which are Suns from other solar systems, the night animals, the moon and the beautiful breeze, it's all like a illusion except it's not."thought Lunar with a small smile.

Slugger57

Noble 6
    Years
  • Name: Drew Drake Adams

Nickname: Slugger

Side: Good. But somtimes I use them for fun.

Super Power: Mind reading. But he can only read minds if he is making eye contact with that person. He can also use his powers to send a message to someone's mind. But only if he is making eye contact. It doesn't work on ppl in pictures or videos. It does work through mirrors, though. He also is immune to mind control, since his brain is pretty powerful to be able to read minds. And if two mind readers read each other's mind, they get a massive headache.

Student or Teacher: Student, ten teens.

Classes: Science, Power control, Art, Cooking, History, Gym.

Appearence: Drew is tall for his age. He has freckles on his face, arms, and shoulders. he also has a slight tan. He has brown curly hair and it sometimes looks a little messy, but the look kinda works on him. He sometimes wears a black and white hat that he got from the summer camp he went to a few years ago. He likes to wear shorts and colord T-shirts, no matter what the weather is. He really likes shirts with funny things on them. His favorite shirt is a gray T-shirt with a pig saying ''Harry? Is that YOU?'' to a fried piece of bacon.

Personality: Drew is funny and fun to be around. He likes people and will always help you if he can. He doesn't mind it if you pick on him, but pick on his freinds and he'll get fighting mad. He does sometimes lose his temper though, and says things that he doesn't mean. Though he is quick to apologize. He likes to tell jokes and loves to laugh, and is always in a joking mood. Sometimes it gets annoying if you need him to be serious, but he can be if you really need him to be. He also loves baseball and hopes to be pro. He loves to play vidoe games and is always carrying his DSi with pokemon white in it around.

History: Drew was born in Tennessee, but you wouldn't be able to tell because he hardly has a country accent. Or at least he doesn't think he does. He loves to play baseball and no matter where he is he likes to practice and play with freinds. His dad is always on buisness trips, and their step mom is evil and mean to him and his sister when their dad isn't around. Drew doesn't have to use his powers to see that she doesn't care for him or his sister. His first mom was really nice and loving, always taking him to baseball practice, cooking, cleaning, and all of that mom stuff. But she died about 7 years ago.

Their dad married scarlet a year later. Ever since then, Drew changed a little bit. He learned to be very protective of his sister since their step mom is so wicked to them. He is very disrespectful sometimes of his dad not believing him when he tries to tell him how mean she is, and is always disrespectful of scarlet. Scarlet is one of the reasons he is really excited about living at the college in texas, away from that witch. He is REALLY happy about getting his sister, Ashley, away from her. He evn put off going to college for a year just so he could stay and protect Ashley from scarlet until she was old enough to go with him.

RP sample: None.

Sorry I didn't keep up posting last time, I've had pretty hectic life latley, but I'm gonna do better this time. I'm gonna go ahead and make my post in this one, instead of double posting.

Drew was unpacking his stuff in his dorm. It was a nice place. He wondered if he would get a room mate or not. It would be pretty cool having it to himself, but it would also be nice to share it with a freind. Once he made some, that is. Drew stopped loading his clothes into the drawer to look around. It was a rather big room. The bathroom was on his side. Drew pulled his new laptop his father sent him out of the box and set it on his desk. He took out the poster he had packed, unrolled it, and pinned it to the wall. It was an underwater picture of the open sea with a great white shark on it. Ahhh, the perfect predator, Drew thought. He was fascinated by them. He could probably tell you anything you ever wanted to know about them. He turned back to his suitcase and started unpacking it again. Once he was done he heard a noise outside. "Yes! It's finally here!" exclaimed Drew. He ran through the dorm building and then out the doors into the parcking lot. He was so excited! He had orderd some cool stuff to decorate his room with. He had gotten some vidoe games, some new baseball equipment, and a pool table with what he had left over of the 24,000 his dad had sent him so he could buy a car. He wondered how his sister ashley had spent the money dad had sent her. She probably wasted it on some girly stuff. He had the delivery guys carry it upstairs into his dorm room. Drew thanked them and then they left. He stood at the doorway looking at his room. the pool table was at the center of the room, the game consoles were hooked up to the plasma TV that was already in their room. It was about 10:40 PM, and everyone had to be in their dorms by 11:00. So even if he wanted to explore the campus, he wouldn't get very far before having to return. He walked over and set a brand new baseball bat on the other bed. It was his gift for whoever he was going to room with. He hoped they would be interested in baseball like he was. Then again, he might not get a room mate. Oh well, Drew thought. If he didn't then he could keep the bat. He had always loved baseball. His parents would take him to games before his mom died, but he always wanted to be on the feild himself, not just sitting behind the fence. I mean, where is the fun in that? Drew looked at his watch. 10:53 PM. He better get a quick shower and then go to bed. He couldn't wait for tomorrow.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Well...as long as I'm doing some work, I should see what I need to get for this dude. Let's see..." Tyrant said as he looked at the list given to him earlier as he looked around the parking lot, searching for the truck he was suppose to drive.
    Things to Steal Collect

A circus tent
    Vending Machines
    A few empty animal cages
    Hay
    Animal Food
    A Ringmaster Outfit

"Ok...where am I suppose to get these things? Steal them from a circus?" Tyrant thought as he walked over to the large truck parked in the university's parking lot. He opened the door to the driver's seat, and got in. He found a mask and a note on the passenger's seat. "In order to successfully collect the items I request, you'll need to steal them. About 20 minutes away is a circus in a nearby town. They're gone for the night, so you'll need to sneak in, and steal the things I want. I'll contact you on your way back. Get to work!" Tyrant read, starting the truck, and leaving the university towards his destination.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Rubyforver: Accepted!

@Slugger: Thank you for taking the liberty to post before you were accepted xD Kidding, of course. Welcome back :)

@Nideous: That's alright. Come back if you can :)

@Shinydiamond: I dunno xD Let's say he... Got called home? Oh gosh that made it sound like he died O.o

"Awsome! I think I will do the Cross Country sport. I have always loved running. Or is it Skiing? Or both?" Lunar asked. "It's pretty much ust running. I remember seeing a team at the school I went to. Oh, I almost forgot. There is also a Tennis sport." Bethany said. "Oh, and also, when I was on my way to my office, there were a group of teens and split water. The janitor is cleaning it up. One of them was called Lilly. She is really nice. The other teens looked nice too, but I don't know how water got all over the floor." Lunar said. "Oh. I'll anounce it on the loudspeaker tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know." Bethany said, smiling. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, Luna!" Bethany said. Bethany then hung up the phone and proceeded to her room to take a shower.

"Okay. Sure, be right done." Lilly replied. "Okay, Lil. Guess I'll tell you tomorrow. It's getting late. Bye, Lil." Ashley said. Ashlley got a text from Joey.

"Hey, Ashley. Sorry, but I have to leave the THU. Thanks for the great night.
    -Joey."

Ashley felt sad. Ashley sighed. She decided she would go back to her dorm to get dressed and go to bed. What a long day. She had just met Joey, but then he left. Ashley couldn't blame him, it was probably soemthing important. It had to be. Ashley arived at her dorm, got dressed, and layed in her bed. She had a little extra time, so she decided to do her forgotten History assignment.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • OCC: Seeing as we already know Tyrant's gonna steal the things on the short list he got, I'm gonna time skip a bit to his trip back to the THU.

"Almost done. I might as well turn on the radio for a bit of entertainment." Tyrant thought as he was driving the truck with the animal cages chained to the back. Tyrant was about to turn on the radio until he heard a honking noise that would usually come from a clown horn to make people laugh. Tyrant looked at the side mirror to see that there was a clown chasing Tyrant in his car. "What the hell?! Why am I being chased by damn clowns? I hate clowns!" Tyrant said as he stepped harder on the gas to speed up, but soon, he had to avoid a ton of clowns who were following the first one.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Kira

"Oh no no, don't worry this time we wont need powers Lilly, it's just gona be simple kay?" replied Kira staring at Lilly. Then some one knocked on the door, it was Lilly's friend. Lilly got her to go away for a while. "So do you have the stuff in the bathroom?"asked Kira, then Lilly turned invisible, "Why are you invisible? and also do't mind me asking why did you hide from me? was it cause it was my turn to chose?"asked Kira. Kira sighed, "Oh and by the way, the bed your sleeping on is my old one, so better watch out i migt have left some thing sharp in it."said Kira with a smirk as she looked where she saw Lilly become invisible, which was near the toilet.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

"Why are you invisible? and also do't mind me asking why did you hide from me? was it cause it was my turn to chose?"asked Kira. Kira sighed,

"Oh and by the way, the bed your sleeping on is my old one, so better watch out i migt have left some thing sharp in it."said Kira.

"Ugh so many talking, listen i have the stuff here and the reason i became invisible is cause im gona pee so don't look and also i was hiding from you cause the games you chose are stupid, like last time you chose Uno. And remembered what happened? and also Checkers and a battle, that all turned out wrong...."replied Lilly as she opened the toilet lid and sat on it,

"Do you mind?"said Lilly.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Pretty soon, a roadblock of clown cars and clowns blocked the path forward, causing Tyrant to slam on the brakes, and turn onto the dirt into a forest. The clowns chased him over there. "Of course, more moron buisiness. I'll never shake these clowns off me normally. I'll have to use the vaccine I got from that mystery guy." Tyrant said, taking out a syringe with a strange, orange substance in it. "Well, I got nothing left to lose. I wanna test this out as well." Tyrant said, sticking the syringe into his right arm. The orange substance quickly entered Tyrant's arm, and he took out the syringe. "Man...I feel really strange. My head is pounding." Tyrant said, feeling faint and falling to the ground. A clown walked over to him, and with a firey arm, Tyrant grabbed the clown by the face, and brought him to the ground. Afterwards, Tyrant let out a loud roar that could be heard for miles.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Kira

Lilly went on the toilet, Kira didn't watch. "Ugh so many talking, listen i have the stuff here and the reason i became invisible is cause im gona pee so don't look and also i was hiding from you cause the games you chose are stupid, like last time you chose Uno. And remembered what happened? and also Checkers and a battle, that all turned out wrong...."replied Lilly as she opened the toilet lid and sat on it, "Do you mind?"said Lilly. "Ok ok." re[lied Kira as she didn't look, i decided lets play Connect four!"said Kira.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant woke up several minutes later in a burning forest. He was in his human form, and looked around him. "What the hell?! This isn't good. This entire forest is burning. If I don't get out of here now, I'll die here. First, I'll need a weapon." Tyrant said, grabbing a large log. "This might work. Well then, let's go." Tyrant said, running straight towards the flames, turning to paths where there was no fire. Soon, he found a building with a fallen tree blocking the entrance. "Huh? A building? Can this situation get any better?" Tyrant thought, running over to the building. He turned his hands into fire, and burned the fallen tree into ashes. Sadly, the flames made contact with the log Tyrant was holding, and it burned. Tyrant pried open the damaged metal front door, and walked into the building. It looked like it was ravaged for something. When Tyrant walked over to a table, a memory flashed through his mind. As he saw the memory, he saw a flash of lightning before a huge tree blocked the entrance. About two times bigger than the first one.

shinysweety

Years
  • OOC: I agree, let's not let this RP die.

Lilly Leaf Northwood

"Connect four?!" Lilly repeated.
    Lilly flushed the toilet and put her pants back up.
    "Ok i think, we should go to bed now, it's getting late." Lila finished.
    She walked outside the door back to the guys,
    "Hey." she started. Lilly yawned, "Im tired.." she commented.
    Lily walked over to her bed and sat on it, then turned and lied down.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: Hopefully this'll continue with many posts!)

Timmy noticed a sound occur inside the bathroom, like a...toilet. What the heck were they doing in there? Then Lilly finally came out. She seemed pretty tired. "Hey." she started. Lilly yawned, "I'm tired.." She flopped on to her bed & went to sleep. What were they doing in there? Timmy probably shouldn't know...it's definitely private girl stuff, so Timmy will stay out of it. Still, he can't help but wonder what they did in there. That Kira girl was a bit scary for Timmy.

"Uhm, well. Good night Lilly." Timmy slipped into his blanket, hoping for tomorrow to come. He closed his eyes & thought of nothing but Lilly. He wants to dream about his love, so he will enjoy his dream a lot.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "This was no accident. Somebody with lightning powers did this, but who? Nobody I know has lightning powers. But this place is most likely gonna burn down soon. I need to find a way to remove that tree." Tyrant said, walking into the next room. He found a suspicious file about himself written and arranged by somebody who knows everything about him. "What the hell? Who wrote this? It looks so...advanced." Tyrant siad before the building started shaking, indicating it would burn down soon. "Not much time left. Looks like I'm doing this in a different way." Tyrant said before stepping in a strange, green liquid. He fell to his knees, and something awoke inside him. His body turned to flames, but the fire was green, and Tyrant felt really different. "Huh? Green fire? This is new. But it may be useful." Tyrant said, walking back to the front door, still blocked by a tree. "Mabye this green fire could do something for me. But...I'm feeling weird again. Like a transformation is coming on." Tyrant thought before going full dragon, but rolled up into a ball. "What the!? I'm a dragon ball? This is insane! But I guess I can use this to my advantage. I feel much faster in this form. Mabye I can bash this tree away." Tyrant thought, rolling away, then rolling back at full speed with enough force to bash through the entire tree. He was still in ball form, back in the burning forest. "There. Free at last. I better get out of this forest, and back to the truck. Luckily, I got this new flame. I can get to the truck much faster now." Tyrant said, rolling off to get out of the forest. When he got out, Tyrant reverted to normal, and got back in the truck, parked near a few charred clown cars. He drove off, and reached the school in an hour. He parked the truck somewhere near the THU, where the mystery man was waiting. "Good. You brought the stuff. Here. Go get yourself a coffee or something in the morning. You deserve it." the mystery man said as Tyrant got out of the truck, handing him about 200 dollers in cash. "Wait, you're paying me...for stealing?" Tyrant asked, suprised. "You earned it. Now, go to sleep. I have more work for you in the morning." the mystery man said, walking away.

Slugger57

Noble 6
    Years
  • Drew was sleeping. He was dreaming that he was in a stadium filled with thousands of screaming fans. He was playing baseball, and it was his turn up to bat. The first swing was terrible; he took his eyes off the ball. The second wasn't much better, except for the fac that he kept his eyes on the ball; only to watch it sink right into the catcher's mitt. He looked down the third base line and saw a runner standing on it, eagerly wanting to get to home. He could feel the pressure of the fans wanting him to hit it, and he realized why when he looked at the score. 10 to 11 in the bottom of the night, two outs and two strikes. If he choked and missed this one he would blow it for all of them. Good for Drew that he was best under pressure, or worse, sometimes. The pitcher winded up and threw the ball. A deep focus fell over him, as if time was slowing. The ball got closer and closer, and he swung. BAM! Drew's bat broke in half, and when he looked up he saw the ball flying way up in the sky. That one was gonna break a windshield of a car in the parking lot. He ran the bases while soaking up the glory from the hit. He did it. he rounded third and saw his teammates standing at home waiting to congradulate him. He was almost there, when his dream was interrupted by a loud roaring sound. It was far off, but loud enough to wake him. Funny how something happens and wakes you up at the best part of the dream. Oh well, it wasn't real anyway. He looked out the window seeing if he could see hwat had made such a noise; he didn't see anyhting. Well, it was still really late, so Drew went back to sleep.

Back