• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

Years
Bit late but can I sign up??

Name: Not your username, but your RP name.
Lea Iris Tier
Nickname:

Side: Lea tries to use her powers for good, but sometimes it goes astray (is this allowed?)

Super Power: Charmspeak ( she can persuade people by just talking to them)

Student or Teacher: One of the ten, please!

Classes: Science , Power control, Programming, Gym

Appearence:
I've got really blue eyes, I guess, they're my favorite thing about me. I like experimenting with my hair and now it's short , black with blue tips. I'm quite slender and tall, 6 foot 1 . My skin is pale, in exception for a few freckles on my protruding button nose. I wear quite a lot of makeup so although I have really pale features I look really bright most of the time!

Personality:
I have a bit of a temper... It just comes over me, and I can't stop it, I hate it- honestly. I try to be nice, and I suceed... Most of the time. Life is a bit troubling back home, but it's not going to stop me at all. I am a bit of a monster, when it comes to fashion, I know all the new ranges and brands- not that I can afford any of them. I guess I have a few, only 'cause of my ex boyfriends, what a waste of time they were... I mean I don't mind boys,though I'll stick to friends for the time being, they've done nothing but create havoc, but when I see one I like....
Anyway, I'm pretty nice, overall. Like if you don't actually talk to me and stuff, you won't know, will you? So yeah... I'm just your average college girl.

History:
I wasn't the most academic, I'll admit that, it's a wonder I'm going to college.
I have a bit of a criminal background, but it's not really my fault. Sometimes I just joke about things, like getting a car, and this man practically begs me to take his car. So I do what any broke high school kid will do, take it, put him out of his misery. Then he'll call the cops and I'll go to court. The judge always lets me off though...
I guess it gives many the idea, I'm some sort of bad person- but I'm not! I'm a good person- mostly.

Academically, as I mentioned before, I'm not ace. Did pretty decent, rubbish compared to half of the people , I guess. It doesn't really help that I live in a suitcase. Okay, not literally, but I do travel a lot and I mean switch countries halfway through term, some people say it would be really cool to do that, but when you actually do it , it really sucks.

Back