• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Just be patient, Lilly. There's no need to rush things. Try to do something to pass the time. Maybe that'll help. Said Timmy.
    "Sure, I am gona go and uh do something"said Lilly as she smiled at Timmy.
    Lilly stood up and went out her dorm to the door of the THU, "Lets see whats taking you so long"thought Lilly.
    Lilly used her powers and creeped outside, Lilly changed her shoes into simple pumps that didn't make much noise.
    Lilly started to walk in the dawn, and spotted 3 people maby more.
    Lilly went closer to them and then hid behind a trash can when she was close.
    Lilly looked and saw Ashley, Joey and some other dude.
    Lilly slowly and carefully walked behind Ashley which just said, It's getting pretty cold out here. I think we should.
    Then Lilly turned Visible and jamp from behind Ashley saying, "I agree!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Looks like Lilly decided to go outside. "Wait for me!" No way Timmy was gonna be left behind in their dorm alone! When he closed the door, he saw Lilly wasn't around.

'Better focus on the light.' He thought. He focused on any light around & found the light around Lilly. 'Bingo.' He followed her through the hallways & outside. When they stopped Timmy saw 3 other teens, Ashley, John, & maybe a new student? He saw Lilly walk up to Ashley, turn visible & speak. That probably scared her.

Timmy appeared too & spoke out. "This is how you pass the time?" He told Lilly, chuckling from this.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
    (Screw it, I'm making Will arrive now, I'm too bored being alone in England, russian-man, wanna be my roommate? Room 713.))
    William got off a taxi cab and entered THU, and he instantly saw the group with Joey, Ashley, Dimitri, Timmy and Lilly. He walked towards them, waving at everyone. "Hello!" William greeted, approaching Joey from behind. "Who's he?" He asked, pointing at Dimitri. "I'm William Silvers, and my power's portal opening."
    He felt like in this academy this is how you introduce yourself, really. He looked at Timmy, then waved. "Hey-o!" William greeted smiling.

Last edited:

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    Alex opened the door.He was about to get out.But he noticed a computer.'Hmmm...' Alex sat on the chair and opened the computer.It was password locked.'Oh come on!' Alex said.'....Superpowers?' Alex whispered as he typed''Superpowers'.Red letters come to the screen.It was saying 'PASSWORD DANIED'.Alex sighed.HE could open the locks.But hacking was completely diffrent.He closed the computer.'It has to be like this...It cant be easy...aint it..'Alex whispered.He carried the flaslight in his mouth as he started reading the other files.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    (@Kagan2 Can your Character see Dimitri and Mr.Priest's file please?
    Suddenly a Girl made him jump and encased him self in the floor Material. After a while he took it down, "Уходи!" He shouted (Go!) He kept out his fists.
    "Пойдем внутрь Эшли" He says to Ashley (Let's go inside/Come Inside Ashley)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chris also got up Geography, He sat in the class waiting for the People to come.

Last edited:

kagan2

Years
    (@Aquataris He will indeed...)
    Alex was still looking at the files.'Invibilty....Hmm...Mind Reading? A teacher!?...You gotta be kidding me....' Alex whispers as he goes examines the file.' He teachs...English, Programming, Maths, Geography and Gym....oh...Lucky..I will not encounter this teacher much...??? A new student?' Alex whispers as he takes the new file.'Hmm..Dimitri Onsly..Hes coming from Russia....His power is...Material Minipulation?...Intresting...' Alex whispers.'The teacher will give us a hard time.....Dimitri looks like a nice person...but we will see in time....Hmmm...'Alex whispers and starts inspecting the other files.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
    Then this dude that seemed to be new if Lilly's right said, Уходи!
    "What? Ashley do you know what he said?"she asked Ashley.
    Then the new guy said, Пойдем внутрь Эшли.
    "Now what did he say? And also what are you doing here Timmy!"replied Lilly.
    "This guy is so annoying" thought Lilly.
    "Come on Ashley lest go inside, Timmy you too im getting cold"said Lilly.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Mr. Priest
    After Waiting Awhile alot he decided to look around Eventually he heard some whispers from a Do NOT Enter Room, he bangs open the door and says "Hey stop reading those files expecially mine!" His badge Glistened.
    Dimitri
    He sighed and straightened "Don't make me..." He seemed always to have difficulty ending sentences, "..Jump Again, I am Dimitri Onsly and I am from Siberia Russia, I said Before Go and.. Come Inside Ashley, She seems to..." He scearchs through his words.. (The Misspelling here is suppose to be him saying it wrong)"..No sun Russian." He Straightened his Cap "Sorry."

Last edited:

kagan2

Years
    ( The '[ ]' means hes thinking)(Sorry for the short post =\)
    '!!!' Alex quickly looks at the door.Alex gulps.[You are the mind reader..right Mr. Priest?] Alex thinks.He knows that he can read his mind.Then why should he speak? [You caught me just when I was about to leave...and if you allow..I need to go to the dorms...] Alex thinks and points at the clock.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
    Then the new guy said, Don't make me...
    "Huh?"said Lilly confused, then the new guy said, ..Jump Again, I am Dimitri Onsly and I am from Siberia Russia, I said Before Go and.. Come Inside Ashley, She seems to...
    "Yes?"asked Lilly as Dimitri said, No sun Russian Sorry.
    Lilly didn't understand much of that but it was ok.
    "Its ok, come on lets go now im freezing!"said Lilly a she took Ashley and Timmy's hand and they started to walk back into the THU.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Christopher
    He could tell he was talking to him via thinking, "Good, Run Along now and be Prepared for English in the morning when It comes," He grunted, He looked at his watch, "I am going to tell Ms. Williams of this."
    Dimitri
    The Random Girl said "It's ok"
    I was glad she understood
    And she said somthing about it getting cold, He couldn't feel it, His time in the Snow has made him numb to the temperture below 0 degrees and over -25 Degrees.

kagan2

Years
    [Ok Mr.Priest] Alex thinked as he walked to the corridor.Alex sighed.'Im going to be in trouble for this....But I got what I came for...'Alex whispers as he laughs a little.Alex starts walking.But the opposite way.He thinks that hes walking to dorms.But he finally ends up infront of the others.He rubs his head.'How did I end up here?...'Alex whispers and looks around.Alex sighs.He got caught and then he got lost.'Just what I needed....'Alex whispers.He sighs again.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Mr. Priest
    Takes out his Radio and Radios Ms. Williams "We need to talk about Alex, The one in my English Lessons." He sees Alex going the Wrong way he Jogs up to him "You went to wrong way, and I hope you don't think like that all the time. This way..." He gestures to the dorms.

Last edited:

kagan2

Years
    'Oh...thanks...' Alex says as he heads directly back.Alex yawns as he checks his watch.'Hmmm....I better go there before him...I dont want anyone else learning about my night walk....'Alex says and quickly walks.Alex starts to think about Ms.Williams. She was probably going to give him a punishment.He thinked about that a few minutes.He arrives at the dorms.He moves his hand to open the door but notices that its locked.He searches his pockets and notices that he forgot the key.'....You gotta be kidding me....' Alex whispers and sits to floor next to the door.'I hope he has the key...'Alex whispers.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    (You need to think to speak so he can also read what you say :))

Mr. Priest
    "You locked your self out..." He turned to be friendly, "Who are your mates? I haven't got the Key because only the Nurse and Ms. Williams has a set of those keys, Tell you what, If you want You could sleep in my Car or The Nurses Place.." He looks at his watch... The Time says 11:00. "I should be sorting the English by now, But I can always delay it Since I have till 2:00 AM when the Class doors Auto Lock."

kagan2

Years
    (k! ^^)
    'Thanks...but I better wait here....'Ales says. [It would be suspicious if Joey comes and sees that Im not in the room.]Alex thinks.Alex yawns and takes out a book.[I can wait him...] Alex thinks.Alex starts reading the book after yawning once more.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "Hmm I wonder where Ms. Williams is..." He thinks for a moment "So your Power is Inhuman Reflex, How did you get it?" He sits down next to him and puts on some glasses.

kagan2

Years
    'My powers?...ahh..Thats a long story....'Alex says and he puts the book to his back again.'We were hanging out after our gradition...and someone came up with the idea of entering a construction site...I didnt want to go with them...but...I dont know why I came with them actually..I just did..We started exploring the site...After a while we found a door saying 'Do not enter'...But that sign didnt hold us back at all...We cant leave a door like that...specially me...We opened the door..The only thing I rembember after that was a bright light..and then I woke up..the others too...Some of them started doing weird things..but they are normal to me now...I couldnt do anything there...I was dissapointed..My brother decided to pull a prank on me too in morning...He tried to tackle me down...but he just fell down..I was suprised because I reacted so fast...There was a Lancing Tournament too...I entered it...and I won the tournament without getting touched..Thats my story..'Alex says.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "My Powers was gained in a unsual way considering my Mother and Father didn't Have powers, You see I was Born with my powers and excelled really fast when I was 11 months old I could Walk and write and talk with a Big vocabuary, when I was 5 I learnt about Astromany and Learnt how the body works, At 10 I could Recite Gray's Antomany..." He looked around, Suddenly he thought of an Idea "Why don't you go out that window and climb the outside wall and open the door and open the door or I could get Ky- I mean Mr. Gunnard to help."

kagan2

Years
    ' Umm....o...kay' Alex says as he gets up. [If I fall this will made my day...] Alex thinks as he climbs to the outside wall.He reaches for the other window and opens it.[Ok...Just one more step....].Alex gets closer and throws himself to the room.Alex sighs as he opens the door.'It worked...' Alex says.

Back