• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    (( And now, I wanna say something...CHEESE!Sorry, I'm just kinda hyper.--; ))
    Terra looked out the window. "Wierd, there havn't been any attacks or trouble lately....wonder what's going on with the baddies?It's like...they have vacation or something..."
    ((Well, I'm going to go to bed now.See ya 2morrow!))

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Cross walked back into the Tower,looking around himself. "....what in the...." he said watching every body,including Terra and Beast boy. "........" Cross said,his jaw wide opened in shock.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Terra became worried. "They could be plotting something...hmm..."
    A frustrated look came onto her face." This might be Robin's 'job', but I've gotta try." She sat down at her desk and began to research on her computer for any news or signs of trouble.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Upstairs in her room, Terra was franticly searching the web.
    "Currentnews.com....no."
    "neWsfOrJumpCityppl.com...nothing there..."
    "Jumpcitynews.com....nope..."
    Terra's eyes were focused on the screen, surveying each website.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "What was that for!" BB said rubbing his cheek. Cyborg saw this and ran to his side, Cyborg getting his cannon out.

"Cross, you back?! But why did you hurt BB?" Cyborg said both surprised and angry.

Robin then rushed over by BB's side to. "Why did you do that? He didn't do anything to you."

I saw this from the window and turned to Aerais. "Finally more action!" I said jumping throught he window. I landed on my feet and shot a thunderball at his back, which blasted him into the water. "Let's go!" I said laughing. Charging another round of thunderballs.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    BANG! Terra heard noises downstairs. 'Trouble!' she instantly thought.
    She quickly logged off the 'net and sttod up.Her eyes started to glow and her hands as well.She ran out through the door and started to run downstairs.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    "I don't need this." Cross said. He rubbed his neck. "ow.....it feels like a needle in my neck....." Then on the other side... "Heh...i told you,if he decided to double cross us,i would take care of him. But...the Titans could find out and...ruin my plan....We must Attack Titan Tower tonight." Said Lighting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back