• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
  • "AH!!!!!!!!!" Cross said Glowing in a firey phase. "heh....." Said Chono. "BURN!!!!!!" Cross said Throwing a blanket of fireballs at him. "Ack..." Crono said. "NOOOO!!!!!!!!" Cross said in a rage. "gr...What's this kid up to!?! he's gonna get me killed...." Crono said.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "WHAT?" yelled Terra."That YOU don't care about my feelings?That YOU are sorry that you just STOOD there?THAT I WAS UP IN MY ROOM CRYING MY HEART OUT?SO YOU WANNA ADMIT YOU DON'T CARE?!?" she yelled at him.Boulders flew up around her.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "It's kind of opposite of that, Terra!" He said blushing. "I'm sorry that I just stood there and didn't agree, I do love you." He said.

Meanwhile, it was getting worse I was starting to panic. "What happens if she doesn't wake up? What if they think I killed her." I said. I got up and went to the frig and got a cold pepsi out and chugged it down.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Wha...what?" suprised, Terra's eyes widened, then took a few steps off to the side off the edge of the rock.Still taking in what BB said, she suddenly lost control of her balance on the slab of stone and fell off.In a daze Terra hurtled at high speed torwards the earth, not having the sense in that time to use her powers; it was a shock to her...she fainted and continued to drop...

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • "NOOO!!!!" Cross said. Then he dissappeared and reappeared to where Terra was. He lifted her up and took her back to his training area. "...." "I...I love you."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra burst into tears. "I'm so confused!" She ran and then summoned a huge mountain to rise.As the mountain rose Terra jumped onto it onto the very peak.The earth than began to tremble more than the day when Terra and Cross fought.People started to scream, and run about in every city and town on the planet.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • " Heh....That girl will get you killed.." Chrono said grinning. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" Cross said yelling and shouting. "BLAZE!" Cross threw a large fireball at Chrono. "AHHHH!!!!" Chrono said.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: I don't know but I'm ticked! We got so far! But I have a solution! I'll post the last sentence of my last post and will start from there!

IC: As Aerais and me go to the living room, Robin had gone to play with the other titans in the water. I sat on the couch and said, "You want to go swimming or just relax here?" I then laid on the couch waiting for a response.

OOC: Just start from were you were. That's simple.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "I'm not kissing her!" He yelled. "She doesn't want to. If she wanted to kiss me she would have all ready done it. I'm not making the first move." He said quiting down.

"Nah. That seems to harsh." He said thinking. "How about another game? I dn't know any right now." He said thinking hard. "What do you want to do?" He said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back