• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: The Dark Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ic:Starfire flew to the main room because of Robin's orders. She saw that It wasn't just her that was there...Ice was there too.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: me and MA were joking around. just ignore us. wait! i didnt mean th-

ic: saphira frowned. they were taking forever. "angel," she said, slightly discouraged. "see if you can get into the place from a window." they would be hit soon. her stun bombs wouldnt miss.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: WE HAVENT EVEN MET YOU!!!! >.< oh well. heres whats goin on:

the titans are in their tower, trying to figure out whats going on. me and MA are outside the tower. get it now?

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Angel nodded to Saphira and flexed her wings before climbing up the wall. She saw a bunch of Titans grouped in one room. She tapped on a few windows lightly before she found one she could open. It was a few floors above where all the Titans were sitting around.

She picked up her walkie-talkie. "Alright, I'm in."

Years
    ooc:Oh! I understand now!! I scratched the thing with Starfire out...

ic: Starfire decided to go outside. Then,she saw Master Angel and saphira about to do SOMETHING with the tower. Starfire asked them,"What are you doing?"

Beast Boy

*roar!**Meow.**BAA**moo?*
    Years
    Ohh shoot it already started and someone is Beast Boy alredy ok sory to bother nvm

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back