• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: The Dark Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ooc: If ya guys are wondering why exactly Starfire decided to go outside,it's cause she heard laughing coming from outside. Does that make since?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: okay.

ic: saphira jumped onto the rock, a stun bomb clenched in her hand. "HA!" she said gleefully. "like we`d tell you!" with a flick of her wrist, she threw the bomb at starfire, and dove back into the sea so she wouldnt get hit.

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
    like, hey man im supposed to like,, take over for J.J.'s character's what are they and like, what's been goin on here give me like, the total over view...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Beast Boy said:
    Ohh shoot it already started and someone is Beast Boy alredy ok sory to bother nvm
    OOC- Yeah, I'm Beast Boy. Not surprising though, I'm Beast Boy in every TT RP! Hi Beast Boy! ^^

IC- Angel heard a noise outside the window. She looked back out and saw Saphira throwing a bomb at Starfire. Little nerd. They had plans.

Angel picked up her talkie. "Saph, what's going on out there?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "well.... for one thing starfire-or-whatever-her-name-is just came out and i`m trying to make it safe for you to get in..." she said, risking a peek out of the water.

Years
    ic:Starfire got hit with a bomb. "Oww! Watch where you're throwing things!" Starfire said. She got up and saw that saphira ducked. She launched her fists out and started up her star bolts. She said," You're not going to get away with that!" She looked carefully at her target so she wouldn't miss.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Robin,Raven,and Terra ran out side."Whats going on out here!?!?""I don't know,but I don't like the looks of it.""Hey Star,whats goin on out here??"

Years
    ic:Starfire responded to Ice," That would be helpfull..." She then shot her starbolts.
    ooc: Saphira,it's all up to you whether you get hit or not.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Zeke and Beast Boy continued up two floors until they came to the spot where Zeke was sure he'd heard something.

And sure enough they saw a face looking in through an open window.

Angel turned around and tried to fly off quickly but she felt a hand grab her arm.

"Wait a minute!" Zeke said. "What are you doing?"

"Nonya!" Angel said, lighting her arm on fire.

Zeke quickly let go. "Ouch!"

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
    katfox2 said:
    Everything seemed to be ok, at Jump city. Or is it? The Teen Titans team started to form into HUGE numbers!! There are over 1000 Teen Titan memebers. But, they live in many different parts of the world!! Everything seemed to be going just fine, until a new ememie came, known as the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.

Ex-treme
    Light
    Operation
    Mega
    Ex-treme
    Nuclear
    Terror

These words mean "Mutant Teens."
    These teens have only one of these powers:
    Lightning, Fire, Ice, Water, and Earth.

There are three leaders of the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.
    There names are:

Zada, Fara, and Aia

Zada's power: Lightning, Fara's power: Fire, Aia's power: Water

There are many differents kinds of mutant teen forms, but the leaders creature form is a B.A.T.

Blazing
    Armor
    Terror

This chimical the E.L.O.M.E.N.T. made cane transform humans into mutants and its up for the Teen Titans to stop them. Since the Teen Titans formed into a bigger, you can make-up your own Titan, and you could be a bad guy too if you want!! ^_^

Here is Mine:

Name: Zada
    Power: Lightning
    Form: human/bat
    History: Unknown

Well, I hope you can join this Rp. ^_^

Coool

Name:Pora
    Power:Ice
    Form:Human/Anaconda
    History:Strongest and Powerfulest Man on the left half of the world(then i moved to the other side)

Years
    ooc:Well,some of the tians are outside cause some of the people are bombing it.(I think) And the rest are inside the main room cause Robin called them. Itleast this is what I THINK is going on...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    OOC- Yay! My pair joined!

Trap's got it, and Beast Boy and Zeke are up a few floors with Angel, who was trying to get in when they spotted her and now she's trying to get away but they won't let her.

IC- Beast Boy turned into a pterodactyl and blocked the window so Angel couldn't escape. He opened his beak and cawed loudly.

The noise made Angel stumble back a few feet, right into Zeke.

He wrapped his arms under hers so she couldn't get away.

She lit herself on fire so he would drop her again but this time he was ready. He froze her mid-section and arms with ice before she could do anything.

"Ha, we got you now!" Beast Boy said.

"What do you want with me?" Angel said, kicking her feet wildly.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" Zeke asked.

"If I wanted you to know that, I would have waltzed in through the front dorr and introduced myself properly. Lemme go!"

Years
    ic:Starfire turned around to Robin,Terra,and Raven. She said," There are people trying to brake in! They were throwing bombs! And even one at me! How dare they do that to me..."

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
    Sudenly a Guy Nam,ed Pora came ata nowhere and Jumped on Angle
    You might not know me but im a Titan i can take Angle Go Help the others Quick

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back