• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~Teh Amazing BeachBoy Fanclubz~~~

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The ones created by moi are the best ones. :3

Again, getting back on schedule. XD
    I'll take that into consideration. :3

Well, you'd better get some freakin' sleep or I will hunt you down and make you sleep, 'kay?
    Now, I have to go. Night~ <3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'll take that into consideration. :3

Well, you'd better get some freakin' sleep or I will hunt you down and make you sleep, 'kay?
    Now, I have to go. Night~ <3
    Night Francer. o/ And don't worry 'bout me, I'll sleep tonight and finally be set. XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Mom cooking gooood food? 8]]

Just waiting to go to Grandma's house with my older brother. My mother and step father are going to his side of the family, so this is my first holiday without my mom. That's ok though, because my Grandma's a hella good cook! =]]]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Ryan! I hope you are having a nice morning. Well by the time you read this it will be morning/afternoon. XD Do you have a DS Lite?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Bwahhh, I forgot about my fanclub. XD;

Hey Ryan! I hope you are having a nice morning. Well by the time you read this it will be morning/afternoon. XD Do you have a DS Lite?
    Hi Lucy!

And yes, I... did. ._.; Mine recently died and never came back to life. >_> I'm hoping I can get a new one sometime down the road. ):

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, did you have a bad battery? What a shame. And you tried to recharge it and everything? And it still died? Well at least you are getting another one sometime. Yeah I finally got one. I always wanted one. But always came up short with money. But I been saving up and I thought it was a good time to get one. ^^ Mine is pink. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Awww, did you have a bad battery? What a shame. And you tried to recharge it and everything? And it still died? Well at least you are getting another one sometime. Yeah I finally got one. I always wanted one. But always came up short with money. But I been saving up and I thought it was a good time to get one. ^^ Mine is pink. XD
    I've had it for well over a year (maybe two) and I think it just finally gave up. I tried everything, but oh well. XD

Ah, yeah, I heard about that. Enjoying the games you got? :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay. You had for a long time then. Yeah it probably gave up because of "old age". Just kidding. XD

Yes so far I am enjoying my games. But it will take me awhile to get used to them. Since I haven't played video games like in five years...
    Yeah that long ago.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh okay. You had for a long time then. Yeah it probably gave up because of "old age". Just kidding. XD

Yes so far I am enjoying my games. But it will take me awhile to get used to them. Since I haven't played video games like in five years...
    Yeah that long ago.
    No need to kid, that's actually probably the case. XD!

Aha, so you're getting your joy stick thumb use back, eh? >:D

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, okay. XD

Yes I need give my thumbs a workout. XD! Well so far I am playing Mario Kart DS. I played Naruto: Ninja Destiny and I need more practice on that game. XD I also have Chrono Trigger DS. I need to start playing that game.

Back