• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~Teh Amazing BeachBoy Fanclubz~~~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ah, how's MKDS going? I plan on buying that game, but can't even find it. o_o;

Nice theme, by the way.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is pretty awesome! It brings me back of other Mario Kart games I played back in the day. XD Right now I am playing on Grand Prix. And I got Gold on Mushroom, Flower, Star, and Special in 50cc. Right now I am doing the nostalgic tracks in 50cc. They show the tracks from other Mario Kart games.

Thank you! Well I changed it a little again. I added back the CSS. XD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I will never spell out that username. >____>;;;

Hi.

Haha I don't blame you. I'm sick of it already xD
    Just feel free to call me Dukey, it's easier.

Anyways. Orange looks hawt especially Orange & Blue in your Tier + SMod Tag.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, you are back! I am glad you are doing alright now. I heard you got sick when you were on vacation. ;; That isn't fun. Well I am glad you are better and getting back into routine here. But now you going to be more busy than ever because you going to watch the whole forum now. XD Super Moderator, that is just awesome! You deserved it too.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Haha, Beachboy's cool

Edit: Please try to avoid bypassing the character limit.

Back