• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh EKANSSSSSSSSSS fan clubbie!

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
Years
  • oh man...that would be so sweet! pokemon needs more snakes anyways XD

ahh...my room is slowly slowly coming together. i had to remove my bed, wich im thinking i might have to move it after my TV stand gets in. i want to be about to see the TV from my comp and my bed. so only time will tell

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS said:
    doing better and better everyday ^^ my room is coming together. puting everything were i want it. waiting to get a TV stand

Yay, that is great! This week has been doing good too. I am going to make it this month without no trouble(saving enough money that is). ^^ I still need to get a tv stand. ^^; Well at least you found one...I haven't started, lol. Well hope to see you later. I am just relaxing now, off from work today. ^__^

LBL

finally took a while to get the internet working but now I am here Ekans ^^

gaaaaaaaa's Avatar looks so much like Seviper only as a dragon. After I see that avatar I have a idea of what Seviper could possibly evolve to. You know how dragons have scales and such? Well Snakes do also and its possible that snakes are related to dragons. Seviper could possibly evolve into some Poison/Dragon type. I know Cody may not like this so much, but I think that it would be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi, hi *hugs* ^^ Do you download anime? I am starting to download *points to sig* =3 It is a very good anime so far. I am getting the whole series. ^^

What is your favorite snake? IRL. ^^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS said:
    the anaconda by far. so big and it looks so cool ^^ anyone else have any favrite snakes?

Oh wow, that is cool. The anacondas are so big and scary. XD Have you seen this movie called Anaconda? That movie was pretty good. Scary as well. Well I think the ones are not poisonus are fine by me. The ones are poisonus are very scary. Don't want to be around those. Not poisonus, they are a-okay. XD So I really don't know what kinds are non-poisonus. Is a anacondna one?

Of course you can join, Lady Akita. ^^ He will be happy that you joined. =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...and he looks so cute. XD I am so happy you own him now.

I am wondering do you name your snakes?

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
  • i never have...i know i named about 2 of them. like the first one i ever got that was given to my by my grandmom by the age of like 6 i named him "coils". i still wish i had him to this date. or at least beable to find another one like him. and the other one i got him at magic mountin, i was about 14 at the time i named him "magic". other snakes that i have that have come from a cartoon or anime i just give them that name. like i think i have like 4 Kaa plushies from the jungle book (all time favrite disney movie) and thats about it on the names. other ppl that have come over have named a fue of them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS said:
    i never have...i know i named about 2 of them. like the first one i ever got that was given to my by my grandmom by the age of like 6 i named him "coils". i still wish i had him to this date. or at least beable to find another one like him. and the other one i got him at magic mountin, i was about 14 at the time i named him "magic". other snakes that i have that have come from a cartoon or anime i just give them that name. like i think i have like 4 Kaa plushies from the jungle book (all time favrite disney movie) and thats about it on the names. other ppl that have come over have named a fue of them.
    Aww that is cute. Coils, a very nice name. ^^ The Jungle Book, that is a awesome movie! I love The Lion King. That is my favorite Disney movie. That is cool that other people came over and name your snakes. I know I would name a few. XD

I hope you are having a nice week, I hope to see you soon. *huggles*

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
  • man...i need to post more. and so does everyone else :P

i have been working alot, as i do :) i have some more money saved up. got 2 new plush snakes. one of them i didnt own upuntill now so good times. the other is a color i dont have of another snake.

other then that same old same old ^^
    how about all you out there

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS said:
    man...i need to post more. and so does everyone else :P

i have been working alot, as i do :) i have some more money saved up. got 2 new plush snakes. one of them i didnt own upuntill now so good times. the other is a color i dont have of another snake.

other then that same old same old ^^
    how about all you out there

Hehehe...me too, it has been awhile. ^^; Sorry about that, been working and watching Bleach. X3 I am all caught up, yay! I just waiting for epsiode 71.

Hey I have some money saved up too. I need to tell you how much I am making now and how many hours I been working. Yay, I am so glad you been saving up really well. Awesome! 2 cute new plush snakes, totally cool. Well, I might have to order online for now on for anime. ;; The Sam Goody where I live probably closed down. -_-; There is where I go if I don't find it in Best Buy. Snice Best Buy didn't have it Sam Goody will have it...but all well.

Dang...this a long post. ^^; I been doing fine, hope to see you soon(Hopefully on MSN). Bye. ^___^

Back