• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello, I was wondering if I could reserve the following pokemon from the Giveaways box:

Gastly
    (F) - Timid - Levitate
    EMs: Disable - Clear Smog - Reflect Type - Perish Song
    31/31/31/X/31/31

Dratini
    (F) - Impish - Marvel Scale
    EMs: Dragon Dance - Extreme Speed - Aqua Jet - Iron Tail
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Nicknameable

I'm practically online all the time.
    Thanks!

Hello dopamine !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

P.S: Since you said you're almost always available, we'll just trade whenever we see each other online in-game ! I'll add you whenever I am about to hop in my Y cartridge. :)

Hello Cakesu and Phanton can I have the Corphish and Shiny Male Jellicent from the giveaways section if they're still available?
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Hello Professor_Jared !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: I gave that Corphish to Phanton for him to breed a Corphish for himself. I'll ask him if he still has it and if you're okay with it having gained a few levels, I'll trade it along with the Jellicent. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Would it be okay if I had the Pyroar in the Giveaway? :)

Hello Minkee !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    hi can i please request a
    FC: (already have)
    IGN: (already have) May
    Section : New
    Pokemon : Nidoran
    IVs : any
    Egg Moves : disable
    Pokeball : dream ball
    Nature : Adament
    Ability : Sheer Force
    and also
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Khag
    Egg Moves : Hammer Arm - Double Edge
    Pokeball : Level
    Ability : Scrappy

thank you

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    hi can i please request a
    FC: (already have)
    IGN: (already have) May
    Section : New
    Pokemon : Nidoran
    Egg Moves : disable
    Pokeball : dream ball
    Ability : Sheer Force
    and also
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Khag
    Egg Moves : Hammer Arm - Double Edge
    Pokeball : Level
    Ability : Scrappy

thank you

Welcome back JessiahtheGod !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Welcome back JessiahtheGod !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Hi, sorry but can i switch the khag for a moon ball snorut with the egg moves stated. Iv and nature doesnt matter for this one
    please and thank you ability is moody. Sorry again, thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi, sorry but can i switch the khag for a moon ball snorut with the egg moves stated. Iv and nature doesnt matter for this one

Hello! The change you requested has been accepted :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    Hi, can you tell me the id and ao of this pokemon? Are many pokemon xD

Spoiler:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi, can you tell me the id and ao of this pokemon? Are many pokemon xD

Spoiler:

Hello Layla !

What do you mean by 'ao'? o.o

Edit: I'll be giving you the ID of those 'mon of course, just wondering what you meant by that since you requested it along with giving the ID, though I believe you meant OT?

Also, I erased that Male Nidoran which was an obvious hack (got it from WT and I didn't oay further attention to it).

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey there. I'd like to reserve the random egg from the giveaways section, if that's alright. :)

Hello there !

Eggs aren't reservable, but you may VM me whenever you see me online (Visitor Message) for us to arrange a trade. :)

Hello there !

Just telling you that I just checked Serebii and it is written that Nidoqueen cannot breed (that's the 'mon I got from the GTS and thought it could breed, thus I put it in the shop) so here are the few options available:

- I can give you that Nidoqueen if you want and I'll go look for a Nidoran.

or

- You can wait until I get a Nidoran (might or might not come with that same Pokéball) and I'll breed it for you.

or

- You can choose another Pokémon instead of Nidroan.

Sorry for the inconvenience, really. I shouldn't have assumed it could breed. GF doesn't make sense sometimes.

Anyway !

-----

Hello JussiahtheGod ! Your Snorunt is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Hello there !

Eggs aren't reservable, but you may VM me whenever you see me online (Visitor Message) for us to arrange a trade. :)

Hello there !

Just telling you that I just checked Serebii and it is written that Nidoqueen cannot breed (that's the 'mon I got from the GTS and thought it could breed, thus I put it in the shop) so here are the few options available:

- I can give you that Nidoqueen if you want and I'll go look for a Nidoran.

or

- You can wait until I get a Nidoran (might or might not come with that same Pokéball) and I'll breed it for you.

or

- You can choose another Pokémon instead of Nidroan.

Sorry for the inconvenience, really. I shouldn't have assumed it could breed. GF doesn't make sense sometimes.

Anyway !

-----

Hello JussiahtheGod ! Your Snorunt is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !
    That's okay, no worries :). Can I please have a poliwag instead? In the ball that was shown. Please and thank you

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    FC:2449-5478-5832
    IGN: Daniel
    Section: box 1
    Pokémon: Cleffa
    IVS: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    EM: Aromatherapy, wish
    Nature: bold
    Ability: Friend guard ( if possible, I know its not the same as the one listed, my goal is to evolve it into an unaware clefable)
    Nickname: none
    Item: Master ball ( if possible, I am offering a Pokémon in return)

Section: didn't see it listed, but I did see the fully evolved shiny version of the Pokémon, so I'm thinking that you could breed it, if not let me know
    Pokémon: Staryu
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nature: timid
    ability: analytic, its different from the shiny pokemon so I;m not sure if you can breed for this nature
    offering for masterball:
    Charmander - jolly with 4 ivs plus egg moves
    I also have other Pokémon but they do not have many ivs
    Evee- Modes with 5 ivs and anticipation
    Let me know rather or not you can breed the two requested Pokémon, if you can't then I can probably look for other options.
    thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello Layla !

What do you mean by 'ao'? o.o

Edit: I'll be giving you the ID of those 'mon of course, just wondering what you meant by that since you requested it along with giving the ID, though I believe you meant OT?

Also, I erased that Male Nidoran which was an obvious hack (got it from WT and I didn't oay further attention to it).

Sorry i had wronng to write xD OT

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC:2449-5478-5832
    IGN: Daniel
    Section: box 1
    Pokémon: Cleffa
    IVS: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    EM: Aromatherapy, wish
    Nature: bold
    Ability: Friend guard ( if possible, I know its not the same as the one listed, my goal is to evolve it into an unaware clefable)
    Item: Master ball ( if possible, I am offering a Pokémon in return)

Section: didn't see it listed, but I did see the fully evolved shiny version of the Pokémon, so I'm thinking that you could breed it, if not let me know
    Pokémon: Staryu
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nature: timid
    ability: analytic, its different from the shiny pokemon so I;m not sure if you can breed for this nature
    offering for masterball:
    Charmander - jolly with 4 ivs plus egg moves
    I also have other Pokémon but they do not have many ivs
    Evee- Modes with 5 ivs and anticipation
    Let me know rather or not you can breed the two requested Pokémon, if you can't then I can probably look for other options.
    thank you

Welcome drago0202 !

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back