• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hello :) I would like to request another pokemon ^.^

FC: you have
    IGN: addy
    Section : breeding box 5
    Pokemon : teddiursa
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : crunch, close combat, metal claw, play rough
    Pokeball : friend ball
    Nature : jolly
    Ability : quick feet

Thanks ^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    hi guys, before anything sorry for my bad english, and also thanks a lot for taking the time to breed pokemons xd im kinda a noob about breeding but i love pokemon, and i wanted to ask you guys for the following pokemons:
    FC: 5026-5163-5334
    IGN: DEEDS
    Section : box 1 (im not really sure if I understand this)
    Pokemon : gible
    IVs :(i still cant completely understand this, but the stat i care the less is sp. attack and then defense)
    Egg Moves : NA
    Move Tutor (ORAS) :NA
    Pokeball : na
    Nature : JOLLY
    Ability : Rough skin
    Nickname: Gible
    Item (Battle Maison):

Pokemon : charmander
    IVs :(i still cant completely understand this, but the stat i care the less are attack and then defense)
    Nature : modest
    Ability : blaze
    Nickname: Charmander
    Item (Battle Maison):

Thanks in advance, i was trying to get a garchomp with rough skin and in every pokemon group in facebook people asked pokemons that i cant get for it, it was really great to see that you guys are giving them for free, thanks a lot, and i dont know if any of the things i asked are too hard to get, if they dont worry about it (specially the IV, i dont really understand them tbh)

FC 5026-5163-5334
    IGN DEEDS

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here's what I want in return (count 36 shinies that you want, let me know if this isn't correct)

Spoiler:

Let me know if this is okay !

you an take one more, are 37 :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Thanks ^.^

Welcome GreenOcean !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before We start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hi guys, before anything sorry for my bad english, and also thanks a lot for taking the time to breed pokemons xd im kinda a noob about breeding but i love pokemon, and i wanted to ask you guys for the following pokemons:
    FC: 5026-5163-5334
    IGN: DEEDS
    Section : box 1 (im not really sure if I understand this)
    Pokemon : gible
    IVs :(i still cant completely understand this, but the stat i care the less is sp. attack and then defense)
    Nature : JOLLY
    Ability : Rough skin
    Nickname: Gible
    Item (Battle Maison):

Pokemon : charmander
    IVs :(i still cant completely understand this, but the stat i care the less are attack and then defense)
    Nature : modest
    Ability : blaze
    Nickname: Charmander
    Item (Battle Maison):

Thanks in advance, i was trying to get a garchomp with rough skin and in every pokemon group in facebook people asked pokemons that i cant get for it, it was really great to see that you guys are giving them for free, thanks a lot, and i dont know if any of the things i asked are too hard to get, if they dont worry about it (specially the IV, i dont really understand them tbh)

FC 5026-5163-5334
    IGN DEEDS

Welcome deeds !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    thanks a lot, btw like I know that your pokemons are free, but I would like to help in something, I havent used my masterball yet, if you want I can attatch it to a pokemon for the trade :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I see that phantom os breeding the staryu, is he also breeding the cleffa and what do you want the charmander o something in return for the masterball?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Thanks ^.^

Hello GreenOcean ! Your teddiursa is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    thanks a lot, btw like I know that your pokemons are free, but I would like to help in something, I havent used my masterball yet, if you want I can attatch it to a pokemon for the trade :)

Hello deeds ! Your Charmander and Gibble are ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

P.S.: We don't really need a master ball or any other item, but you can give us anything that we will appreciate it :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Thank you a lot guys, the pokemons are perfect, just the way i wanted them :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I see that phantom os breeding the staryu, is he also breeding the cleffa and what do you want the charmander o something in return for the masterball?

Anything will do. Your mons are ready btw c: sorry things have been hectic for me lately so I couldn't update the thread steadily >.< Anywyas you know this works !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm ready now for shinies. So come online.

Hello AtecainCorp. ! Your Lapras, Carbink and Noibat is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM Phanton your Timezone and usual availability for you to arrange a time for your trade / VM him whenever you're both online on PC or just trade with him in-game if he has added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
  • In your shop I saw a Lv.51 - Timid - Natural Cure
    EV Trained
    Scald - Psyshock - Thunderbolt - Rapid Spin
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    I would defiantly be interested in trading for it, I dont know how good my stuff is but I have a shiny larvesta with 2 ev's, shroomish with 5 evs poision heal and adament nature, ralts with 5 ev's, skarmorys with 5 ev's, and a forakie with protean and 5 ev's, and a shiny registeel with 6 perefct iv's (off of GTS)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • In your shop I saw a Lv.51 - Timid - Natural Cure
    EV Trained
    Scald - Psyshock - Thunderbolt - Rapid Spin
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    I would defiantly be interested in trading for it, I dont know how good my stuff is but I have a shiny larvesta with 2 ev's, shroomish with 5 evs poision heal and adament nature, ralts with 5 ev's, skarmorys with 5 ev's, and a forakie with protean and 5 ev's, and a shiny registeel with 6 perefct iv's (off of GTS)

Hello Poog !

Sure we'll trade you that for your Larvesta, if that's okay. c:

We'll let you know when your Starmie is ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back