• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
  • Mornin Cakesu and Phanton! Happy Independence Day weekend. I'm just out here sippin on beers and enjoying the potatoes life, and I thought I'd put a request in for my next VGC Poke.

FC:
    IGN: Khanma
    Section : B-Box 3
    Pokemon : Foongus
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/X
    Egg Moves : Lol
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Also Lol
    Pokeball : I'd say Cherish Ball but since that's not street legal we'll just go with whatevs
    Nature : Relaxed
    Ability : Regenerator
    Nickname: Mush Wow
    Item (Battle Maison): Eject Button

Thanks approximately 1 million. America.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Mornin Cakesu and Phanton! Happy Independence Day weekend. I'm just out here sippin on beers and enjoying the potatoes life, and I thought I'd put a request in for my next VGC Poke.

FC:
    Pokeball : I'd say Cherish Ball but since that's not street legal we'll just go with whatevs

Welcome back skyburial !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

And happy Independence Day in advance to you too ! And good to know your potatoes life is going smoothly. :P

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hi guys,
    I noticed there was a Icy Snow Vivillon in your Safari section, Is that up for trade or clonable? I'm pretty new to shops so still trying to understand how each shop works :/ What would be acceptable to be able to get that/one of them? I'm also after River, Savanna, Ocean and the Pokeball and Fancy patterns as well.

Also, i wouldn't know what to offer really, only just finished my dex so don't have anything amazing as of yet except a few shinies from WT (i don't know if any are hacked though), and a spare Regirock and Virizion.
    The shinies are as follows if they would be of any interest:
    *Lv100 Feraligatr nicknamed BlueJaws - Adamant - Sheer Force - 6IVs - In a Dive Ball - Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch
    *Lv100 Nidoking - Timid - Sheer Force - 6IVs - In a Heavy Ball - Has Pokerus - Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Superpower, Ice Beam
    *Lv100 Machamp nicknamed kairikiayame - Adamant - Steadfast - Max IV HP - In a Dusk Ball - Wake-Up Slap, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamic Punch
    *Lv100 Milotic - Bold - Competitive - 5IVs (not Atk) - In a Luxury Ball - Scald, Icy Wind, Mirror Coat, Recover

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi guys,
    I noticed there was a Icy Snow Vivillon in your Safari section, Is that up for trade or clonable? I'm pretty new to shops so still trying to understand how each shop works :/ What would be acceptable to be able to get that/one of them? I'm also after River, Savanna, Ocean and the Pokeball and Fancy patterns as well.

Also, i wouldn't know what to offer really, only just finished my dex so don't have anything amazing as of yet except a few shinies from WT (i don't know if any are hacked though), and a spare Regirock and Virizion.
    The shinies are as follows if they would be of any interest:
    *Lv100 Feraligatr nicknamed BlueJaws - Adamant - Sheer Force - 6IVs - In a Dive Ball - Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch
    *Lv100 Nidoking - Timid - Sheer Force - 6IVs - In a Heavy Ball - Has Pokerus - Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Superpower, Ice Beam
    *Lv100 Machamp nicknamed kairikiayame - Adamant - Steadfast - Max IV HP - In a Dusk Ball - Wake-Up Slap, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamic Punch
    *Lv100 Milotic - Bold - Competitive - 5IVs (not Atk) - In a Luxury Ball - Scald, Icy Wind, Mirror Coat, Recover

Hey bluestars83 !

And I'm really sorry, but that's not an actual Icy Snow pattern Vivi, my native pattern is Meadow. Sorry for the confusion. If you're interested in the Icy Snow pattern, I have one in my Shop section which is shiny. You may trade your Milotic for it, but I highly suggest you clone it beforehand, as I will have my Vivi cloned.

I also do have Fancy and Pokéball, which we'll gladly clone for you for free.

Also, your Nidoking and Feraligatr are hacks. :)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey bluestars83 !

And I'm really sorry, but that's not an actual Icy Snow pattern Vivi, my native pattern is Meadow. Sorry for the confusion. If you're interested in the Icy Snow pattern, I have one in my Shop section which is shiny. You may trade your Milotic for it, but I highly suggest you clone it beforehand, as I will have my Vivi cloned.

I also do have Fancy and Pokéball, which we'll gladly clone for you for free.

Also, your Nidoking and Feraligatr are hacks. :)

Ok thankyou for letting me know. And now i know bout the Nido and Fer i will release them, i don't want nor like hacks.
    As for the Milotic, it was a WT so i won't be fussed bout giving it to you. Plus, i'm not able to clone anyways. And i would LOVE a Pokeball and Fancy pattern Vivillon if that is possible. What would i give you for them?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ok thankyou for letting me know. And now i know bout the Nido and Fer i will release them, i don't want nor like hacks.
    As for the Milotic, it was a WT so i won't be fussed bout giving it to you. Plus, i'm not able to clone anyways. And i would LOVE a Pokeball and Fancy pattern Vivillon if that is possible. What would i give you for them?

Alrighties :).

Well, you don't need to be able to clone, we have official cloners around to whom you can ask for cloning services. :) (there's even a thread for it)

And nothing, they're free.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Alrighties :).

Well, you don't need to be able to clone, we have official cloners around to whom you can ask for cloning services. :) (there's even a thread for it)

And nothing, they're free.

Ohhhh okay, Well, you can clone the Milotic if you'd like but i will be breeding for my own soon so by all means i don't mind if you keep it. And as for the other two, so just any old pokemon i catch i can trade to you for them?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ohhhh okay, Well, you can clone the Milotic if you'd like but i will be breeding for my own soon so by all means i don't mind if you keep it. And as for the other two, so just any old pokemon i catch i can trade to you for them?

Thing is, if you clone your Milotic and keep the original, you'll be able to get more things around here. :)

And yeah, anything will do.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Thing is, if you clone your Milotic and keep the original, you'll be able to get more things around here. :)

And yeah, anything will do.

Okay thanks. Well, maybe if you guys clone Milotic a total of 6 times then, one for yourself for the Icy Snow Vivillon and 5 for me plus my original. And then i'll just catch some randoms for the pokeball and fancy Vivillons. Is that ok for you to do?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Okay thanks. Well, maybe if you guys clone Milotic a total of 6 times then, one for yourself for the Icy Snow Vivillon and 5 for me plus my original. And then i'll just catch some randoms for the pokeball and fancy Vivillons. Is that ok for you to do?

Thing is we do not clone on our own, we ask ~RNC~ to clone for us. I highly recommend you PM her to ask her for cloning services, this will save us all a lot of time. :)

Mornin Cakesu and Phanton! Happy Independence Day weekend. I'm just out here sippin on beers and enjoying the potatoes life, and I thought I'd put a request in for my next VGC Poke.

FC:

Hello skyburial ! Your Foongus is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    ok im good with that trade, just let me know when :)

Hello! the shiny Starmie you requested is ready :)
    please VM me with your timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    ok thanks I will take one when you have some in also do you have any female shinx in moon balls in yes or no?

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • ok thanks I will take one when you have some in stock also do you have any female shinx in moon balls in stock yes or no?

Mate, you make an offer and then we ask RNC to clone if we're interested, it doesn't work the way you think it does.

As for Shinx, I breed every single pokemon that are in my Breeding Section, which means I can make as many as I want. Make sure you read the rules first.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    ok will a lv 100 mewtwo do for a shiny Tyrunt with Ability Strong Jaw yes or no?
    I will give you a 5iv male snivy for Pokeball :moon ball female shinx yes or no?
    also thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back