• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude, and it's my fault for skimping over that particular part of the rules.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: Yuu
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Scizor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Defog and Baton Pass
    Pokeball : Regular Poke ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Technician

Special word is Potatoes

Hello !

Your Pokemon's ready if you would like to pick it up.
    I'll add you.
    Also please do let me know your availability. (in GMT +1 so I don't get confused).

Thanks !

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    Yo! (^o^)/
    I'm interested in the poochyena in moon ball with EMs,prefer female.It's located in the "new arrival" of the breeding boxes,not sure if I need to wait until you sort them into the boxes =)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Yo! (^o^)/
    I'm interested in the poochyena in moon ball with EMs,prefer female.It's located in the "new arrival" of the breeding boxes,not sure if I need to wait until you sort them into the boxes =)

Hello :)

Sure, and nope you don't need to wait until they're sorted out, else I wouldn't even put them in there in the first place. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hey Cakesu it's me again :D I was wondering about your Kangaskhan, it says "Scrappy" then "Rapid Ball" at the bottom. Is that a Rareball by any chance? Cuz if it is, I think it should be a Fast Ball (going with synonyms here lol) and if it is, I'd like to have one of those too :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey Cakesu it's me again :D I was wondering about your Kangaskhan, it says "Scrappy" then "Rapid Ball" at the bottom. Is that a Rareball by any chance? Cuz if it is, I think it should be a Fast Ball (going with synonyms here lol) and if it is, I'd like to have one of those too :D

'ello Ice Cube c:

Aw darn it, forgot to add the lil' icon on that one, thanks for pointing it out. And unfortunately, it isn't a Fast Ball but a Quick Ball (dunno why I wrote Rapid Ball there, wtf).

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    'ello Ice Cube c:

Aw darn it, forgot to add the lil' icon on that one, thanks for pointing it out. And unfortunately, it isn't a Fast Ball but a Quick Ball (dunno why I wrote Rapid Ball there, wtf).

Aww, too bad, I thought it was a Rareball or something :)) Anyway, can I ask for one of those Ralts in a Love Ball? Here's my request form :)

Spoiler:

I can trade you an HA Pokemon to add in your shop if ever :) Thanks in advance! :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Aww, too bad, I thought it was a Rareball or something :)) Anyway, can I ask for one of those Ralts in a Love Ball? Here's my request form :)

Spoiler:

I can trade you an HA Pokemon to add in your shop if ever :) Thanks in advance! :D

Sure. You're getting a spot. :)

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
    Hello !

Your Pokemon's ready if you would like to pick it up.
    I'll add you.
    Also please do let me know your availability. (in GMT +1 so I don't get confused).

Thanks !

Alright then, I am available all day today, and I would like to do the trade at around 3:00 PM GMT (10:00 AM CST)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back