• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    Not really interested in a shiny Qwilfish but if you need that ditto for breeding only then I'll gladly give you one.

That would be awesome.
    So 2 shinies for the giveaway, Meloetta for Arceus, and a 6 IV ditto.
    When can you trade?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • That would be awesome.
    So 2 shinies for the giveaway, Meloetta for Arceus, and a 6 IV ditto.
    When can you trade?

Probably later or tomorrow as Ii'm busy designing stuff at the moment. I'll let you know through VM. You may drop your FC here so I can add you whenever I'm free beforehand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    FC is 2578-3310-0502, IGN is Melanie.

Also, at the risk of sounding stupid, what does VM mean?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Here's my another request :)

Pokemon : Rotom
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : -
    Pokeball : Whatever
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Levitate

Yo Crypt,

I don't have Rotom in my list up there (I've decided to change my policy and actually make people choose from what's available in BS and SS) but you're lucky, I do happen to have a Rotom. :)

Years
  • Would it be counted as a request if I wanted you to breed some of the Pokémon you already have for the females with special pokéballs? (no specific ivs, nature, etc.)
    Thought I would ask before asking for a slot in the future. Potatoes!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Would it be counted as a request if I wanted you to breed some of the Pokémon you already have for the females with special pokéballs? (no specific ivs, nature, etc.)
    Thought I would ask before asking for a slot in the future. Potatoes!

Hello Hibicakes :),

It depends on how many you would ask for. I know Thief came here for the same reason as you (rare ball mon) but he actually asked for egg moves to be included so that's not quite the same story here.

Just tell me how many you want and I'll judge. :)

Years
  • Hello Hibicakes :),

It depends on how many you would ask for. I know Thief came here for the same reason as you (rare ball mon) but he actually asked for egg moves to be included so that's not quite the same story here.

Just tell me how many you want and I'll judge. :)

Oh! I'd be interested in female Love Ball Ralts, Misdreavous and Moon Ball Chinchou.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh! I'd be interested in female Love Ball Ralts, Misdreavous and Moon Ball Chinchou.

Well, this is just a few so you don't have to worry about getting a slot, I'll just get to do them whenever the day-care's free. (probably next time I get there since I haven't started working on that scyther request, and easy stuff has priority over specific requests anyway) I'll let you know when your 'mon are ready. :)

Years
  • Well, this is just a few so you don't have to worry about getting a slot, I'll just get to do them whenever the day-care's free. (probably next time I get there since I haven't started working on that scyther request, and easy stuff has priority over specific requests anyway) I'll let you know when your 'mon are ready. :)

Ahh, thanks! I can trade a Moon Ball Shinx (Egg Moves), Magikarp and Koffing if that's okay. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Are you still giving away shinies? I've always wanted a shiny Octilerry c:

Hello Otalkusan, you missed your chance to get an Octillery a few hours ago, I'm afraid. xD All I have left from my Giveaways is a shiny Snubbull, if you'd like to pick it up.

Otalkusan

Lemon Trainer
    Years
  • Sure. :) Just drop your FC and I'll add you right away so we can trade before I go offline. ;o (if you're available that is, I don't mind trading another day)

I PM'd you my FC if that's alright. c: I'm online right now, so that'll work. Should I place anything in the trade for the Snubbull? Or does it not matter what I place?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back