• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
Years
  • I see a breeding slot has opened up, and well it's been a while since I made any breeding requests so why not. :)

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: Yuu
    Section : New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Budew
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Sleep Powder, Extrasensory, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
    Pokeball : Regular Pokeball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Natural Cure

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I see a breeding slot has opened up, and well it's been a while since I made any breeding requests so why not. :)

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: Yuu
    Section : New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Budew
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Sleep Powder, Extrasensory, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
    Pokeball : Regular Pokeball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Natural Cure

Hello Professor, nice to see you again. :)

And aye, that slot is yours. As usual, I'll let you know when your Pokemon is ready. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 2191-7799-4277 (you already have me added ^^)
    IGN: Kris
    Pokemon : Beldum
    IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves : none, lol
    Pokeball : Pokeball please
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Clear Body

Hi!
    May I have the female ralts (moon ball) from your giveaway section?
    Thank you :)

Your Pokemon are ready, guys.
    Let me know when you're available to trade, thanks !

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    Oh, I see ! :) Well, I'm pretty new and I must say I really like this place. c: And I'm sorry about that >.< maybe they'll show up later again just like you did? o:

I know the feeling mate. That's why I went on a 'catching spree' for Dittos in the Friend Safari to be able to breed any nature, breeding for nature randomly is quite the pain in the bum. ._. Thanks ! That's nice of you. c: and I have various 6/5 IVs Dittos to breed with so I don't have to worry about Egg groups anymore (unless I must breed EMs <.<)
    That's one hell of a weird dream xD at elast I'm not the only one having them. :P xD That was probably no coincidence :P I'm sorry ! Yeah they do ! I usually get the eggs, turn on the O-Power stuff and just put my DSi to push the left or right control in Lumiose City while I do something else. xD I wish you the best of luck though !

I would and I will, I know how hard they are to come by and I can tell you I worked my bum off to get my first 6IV Ditto. All I ask in return is that you don't redistribute it :) (because it's a gift so... yeah xD). Don't mention it, I just want to make breeding easier for fellow breeders. :) And since it's free, you can just give anything you like in return (same rule as a regular specific request). And wow, congratulations ! Good to know you ended up getting one c:

And I'm not forcing you to breed me anything but... that would be neat indeed xD just... only go for it if you can and think it won't be time-consuming D; I could always something else in if you want too.

And nope... o.o I just.. think it sounds weird xD I mean, swords don't even have a gender ! xD

Hello again there,

Sure I will reserve those for you, let me know when you're available to pick 'em up.

Don't worry, I wouldn't trade that gift for a Shiny Rayquaza and the Declaration of Independence :p! Maybe Nicolas Cage would though, so don't give him a 6 IV Ditto! Again, thanks for offering me this, I know it'll make breeding stuff much easier for me! You can give it to me once the Aegislash is ready. How much longer might she take, by the way?

On the Pumpkaboo, I'll definitely be able to breed you one over Labor Day weekend! I'll let you know when she's ready, hopefully when you're ready to trade yourself :).

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Um, hi. I don't know if you take specific requests but I shall ask you anyway. If you can't do it, just pm me and let me know ^_^
    FC: 3282-2759-1053
    IGN: Natsu
    Pokemon : Zigzagoon
    IVs : 31 in special attack, 31 in speed.
    Pokeball : I'm really not fussed about the ball
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Quick Feet
    Nickname: Cadance

I would really appreciate if you could do this ^_^ Thank you in advance.

Potatoes.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Don't worry, I wouldn't trade that gift for a Shiny Rayquaza and the Declaration of Independence :p! Maybe Nicolas Cage would though, so don't give him a 6 IV Ditto! Again, thanks for offering me this, I know it'll make breeding stuff much easier for me! You can give it to me once the Aegislash is ready. How much longer might she take, by the way?

On the Pumpkaboo, I'll definitely be able to breed you one over Labor Day weekend! I'll let you know when she's ready, hopefully when you're ready to trade yourself :).

What's with Nicolas Cage? xD I see him everywhere on the internet and memes ! Is he that bad? xD
    But okay, I won't xD

And you're welcome, I'm glad I can help you out. :) And sure. As for the progress, you can check it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327368#mp_requests (if I haven't told you this already), I don't know how long it'll take but I update that part as I progress through the whole thing.

And take your time ! :) But sure xD and thank you as well. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    Im interested
    Ditto
    (JPN) - Adamant - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Clones: 1

i give u
    shiny vulpixlv 1 famale timid flash fire 31/X/31/31/31/31 hypnosis hex extrasensory heat wave AlpTigin 13020
    tanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    Hi Cakesu♪ have u poversaves.
    I have shiny shedinja (swords dance s. punch Secret Power ) need cloning
    pls and tanks

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu♪ have u poversaves.
    I have shiny shedinja (swords dance s. punch Secret Power ) need cloning
    pls and tanks

Hi AlpTigin,

Sorry but I do not own a powersave.

Hello Would You Accept A Lvl.100 Dialga For The Arceus (Just Asking :P)

Hello Jamie,

I'll check if I have any clon,e left first since I am silly sometimes and thus forget to update the number of clones available. I'll let you know.

Im interested
    Ditto
    (JPN) - Adamant - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Clones: 1

i give u
    shiny vulpixlv 1 famale timid flash fire 31/X/31/31/31/31 hypnosis hex extrasensory heat wave AlpTigin 13020
    tanks

Sure but I must have it cloned first, will let you know when it's ready.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    I'm interested in these:

Buneary
    Klutz
    EMs: Switcheroo - Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Fire Punch

Feebass
    Swift Swim
    EMs: Dragon Pulse - Dragon Breath - Mirror Coat - Hypnosis

Do you happen to know the iv's on these? ^^^^^

Ditto
    (JPN) - Adamant - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Ditto
    (JPN) - Jolly - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Anything of interest to you from my competitive's?
    Pokemon - Battle Ready

If you are looking for non event legendaries just ask and ill see if i have any.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm interested in these:

Buneary
    Klutz
    EMs: Switcheroo - Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Fire Punch

Feebass
    Swift Swim
    EMs: Dragon Pulse - Dragon Breath - Mirror Coat - Hypnosis

Do you happen to know the iv's on these? ^^^^^

Ditto
    (JPN) - Adamant - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Ditto
    (JPN) - Jolly - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Anything of interest to you from my competitive's?
    Pokemon - Battle Ready

If you are looking for non event legendaries just ask and ill see if i have any.

Hello there,

As you can see, I am not taking any specific breeding request. So you can have one of the dittos for your rotom fan.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Hello there,

As you can see, I am not taking any specific breeding request. So you can have one of the dittos for your rotom fan.

Oh my bad i thought they were already ready :P
    I'd like the adamant ditto for the rotom fan :P

I'll add you, my FC in is my signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back