• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Thank you so much for the trade!

Thanks you as well ! And thanks for being patient. ^^

I'll make sure to write a review tomorrow (getting real late here and my eyes are literally burning...)

I don't mind if you do it tomorrow too, if you plan to write one. :)

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • will you take a shiny ninetails(6IV) for your shiny ditto(JPN - Jolly - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31)?
    I can also give you a non-shiny 6IV female sneasel. adamant with 4EMs in a moon ball. (bred it myself)
    I also have a shiny rayquaza but i'm not sure if its legit. here's the details:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • will you take a shiny ninetails(6IV) for your shiny ditto(JPN - Jolly - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31)?
    I can also give you a non-shiny 6IV female sneasel. adamant with 4EMs in a moon ball. (bred it myself)
    I also have a shiny rayquaza but i'm not sure if its legit. here's the details:
    Spoiler:

Hello Gogoat. :)

Since I already have a 6 IV shiny Vulpix, do you mind giving more details about yours? ^^
    Also, is it your first ditto (and do you need it for breeding?)?

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • Hello Gogoat. :)

Since I already have a 6 IV shiny Vulpix, do you mind giving more details about yours? ^^
    Also, is it your first ditto (and do you need it for breeding?)?

Sure. here's the details:
    Spoiler:

Well its not my first ditto. I've used 3IV dittos before for breeding and yes its for breeding. like a permanent breeder.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sure. here's the details:
    Spoiler:

Well its not my first ditto. I've used 3IV dittos before for breeding and yes its for breeding. like a permanent breeder.

Well if you are certain that it does have 6IVs then yes it is highly unlikely. So we'll skip that. I have the habit to give dittos for free to those who don't own one and would like to breed pokemon, provided they d not trade it, clone etc. So if the latter seems okay to you and you do comply with it, I'll be glad to give you one for free. :)

Let me know. ^^

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • Well if you are certain that it does have 6IVs then yes it is highly unlikely. So we'll skip that. I have the habit to give dittos for free to those who don't own one and would like to breed pokemon, provided they d not trade it, clone etc. So if the latter seems okay to you and you do comply with it, I'll be glad to give you one for free. :)

Let me know. ^^

Well if your sure about it then sure it okay with me :D
    My FC is 1048-9262-1484
    My IGN is Iris.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I am back. Hiii.

I have been summoned by new shiny Pokemon (I check your thread almost daily now, haha- I'm not even embarrassed... maybe).

I'm interested in shiny tyrantrum and fletchling.

I can offer 6IV Ralts (jolly, trace, shadow sneak, male) and torchic (5IV, adamant, speedboost, night slash, baton pass)?

Or an EV trained Ninetales (Lv. 75, timid, drought, solar beam, heat wave, sunny day, hidden power ice with 31/30/30/31/31/31 IV spread).

Or anything from my trade shop.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Cool. i'm adding you now :)

Awright. c: Just trade me when you see me !

Edit: Thank you ! I hope you enjoy the ditto and I hope it will be of great help. :)

I am back. Hiii.

I have been summoned by new shiny Pokemon (I check your thread almost daily now, haha- I'm not even embarrassed... maybe).

I'm interested in shiny tyrantrum and fletchling.

I can offer 6IV Ralts (jolly, trace, shadow sneak, male) and torchic (5IV, adamant, speedboost, night slash, baton pass)?

Or an EV trained Ninetales (Lv. 75, timid, drought, solar beam, heat wave, sunny day, hidden power ice with 31/30/30/31/31/31 IV spread).

Or anything from my trade shop.

xD Hi again ! (it hasn't even been a whole day since our last trade haha)

Haha it's okay, I forgive you. :P

'nyways, sure ! I don't have either of those so I'm completely fine with them ! (although that Ninetales sounds great, but maybe another time I guess xD)

And once again, you'll have to clone them, sorry TwT. I'll ask RNC for her cloning serives when I'm done adding stuff though. xwx

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • xD Hi again ! (it hasn't even been a whole day since our last trade haha)

Haha it's okay, I forgive you. :P

'nyways, sure ! I don't have either of those so I'm completely fine with them ! (although that Ninetales sounds great, but maybe another time I guess xD)

And once again, you'll have to clone them, sorry TwT. I'll ask RNC for her cloning serives when I'm done adding stuff though. xwx
    haha well, if it counts, I totally can't do the trade now. So, I'm thinking Saturday, if that's alright with you?

Years
  • Hey Cakesu! Glad to see your breeding is open again! Here's what I'm looking for...

FC : 2380-39-7573
    IGN : Chandra
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Skarmory
    Egg Moves : Brave Bird - Whirlwind - Stealth Rock - Pursuit
    Pokeball : Heavy Ball
    Nature : Impish

Got a 4EM Growlithe I'd love to give in return :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu! Glad to see your breeding is open again! Here's what I'm looking for...

FC : 2380-39-7573
    IGN : Chandra
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Skarmory
    Egg Moves : Brave Bird - Whirlwind - Stealth Rock - Pursuit
    Pokeball : Heavy Ball
    Nature : Impish

Got a 4EM Growlithe I'd love to give in return :)

Hello Espeon Master !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section !

Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here

Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back