• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keranie

Lass
Years
  • Hi Cakesu, I am new here, so I don't really know the rules :P But would you be able to breed me a Petil? :D

FC: 3239-3250-5759
    IGN: Rena

Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Petilil
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Pokeball : /
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Own Tempo
    Eggmoves: Ingrain - Healing Wish - Charm - Grass Whistle

---

Also, it is possible for me to reserve a Giveaway Pokemon if you still have it?

Shuppet (M) - Adamant - Frisk
    EMs: Shadow Sneak - Destiny Bond
    31/31/31/31/X/31

Oh and Potatoes.
    Thank you for your time. :)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu, I am new here, so I don't really know the rules :P But would you be able to breed me a Petil? :D

FC: 3239-3250-5759
    IGN: Rena

Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Petilil
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Pokeball : /
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Own Tempo
    Eggmoves: Ingrain - Healing Wish - Charm - Grass Whistle

---

Also, it is possible for me to reserve a Giveaway Pokemon if you still have it?

Shuppet (M) - Adamant - Frisk
    EMs: Shadow Sneak - Destiny Bond
    31/31/31/31/X/31

Oh and Potatoes.
    Thank you for your time. :)

Hello keranie !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

----
    The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Edit: Your Petilil is ready ! VM me whenever we're both online (preferably tomorrow)

Thanks. c:

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh you sorry wasn't paying much attention to it I guess xD
    So the Houndour and Spheal now to my alpha with the mystery eggs :) The reward will be with the other three when we trade those later :)

Hi there Cakesu,

I'm interested in a Poochyena if you don't mind

FC: 1091-9273-1850
    IGN: David
    Section :Breeding Box - Box 3
    Pokemon : Poochyena
    IVs : 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Play Rough
    Pokeball : Moon Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Quick Feet

Thank you in advance (Potatoes)! :)

Hello CuteLittleBlack and Xadvid ! Your Poochyena, Chinchou and Growlithe are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Hi, Cakesu, wondering I could get a request from you~

FC: 1547-6635-9753
    IGN: Clairissa
    Section : Breeding box 1
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability : Protean
    Potatoes: Potatoes

I hope gender isn't asking too much, since they're 1 in 8 chance..

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, Cakesu, wondering I could get a request from you~

FC: 1547-6635-9753
    IGN: Clairissa
    Section : Breeding box 1
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability : Protean
    Potatoes: Potatoes

I hope gender isn't asking too much, since they're 1 in 8 chance..

Hello Clarissa !

And I wouldn't mind but.. yeah, gender ratio is a real pain :/ last time I tried to fulfill a specific request like that I failed hard so... I will have to reject, unfortunately. If there's something else that piques your interest though, feel free to let me know. :)

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Hello Clarissa !

And I wouldn't mind but.. yeah, gender ratio is a real pain :/ last time I tried to fulfill a specific request like that I failed hard so... I will have to reject, unfortunately. If there's something else that piques your interest though, feel free to let me know. :)

Well would it be possible for just any IVs? I can go about breeding them myself, I've just had no luck getting a female protean Froakie.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Well would it be possible for just any IVs? I can go about breeding them myself, I've just had no luck getting a female protean Froakie.

Yeah, that's definitely the better option here. I'll try to get a set of 5 IVs. I know how much of a pain these things are. :/

Anyway, your request has been noted down !

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Yeah, that's definitely the better option here. I'll try to get a set of 5 IVs. I know how much of a pain these things are. :/

Anyway, your request has been noted down !

Alright, thank you, as long as it's female and protean the IVs and nature won't matter much to me, I'll just suck it up and breed them myself~

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey, im interested in some potatoes, in particular

Shiny Ditto
    (JPN) - Adamant - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31

You're welcome to anything in my shop for it.
    I can even give you Charizardite X as a hold item for whoever you choose.
    I can clone and return the Ditto to you aswell.

umm let me know, if anything takes youre fancy.
    the shop isnt completely finished, and I have a live national dex, if you just want something to fill your dex

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    FC:3969-5235-5884
    IGN: Sena( X/Y ) or Ruby (ORAS)

Umm can I get the first pokemon in the giveaway section? I haven't seen it before. So I want it :p
    Thanks in advance o-o

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC:3969-5235-5884
    IGN: Sena( X/Y ) or Ruby (ORAS)

Umm can I get the first pokemon in the giveaway section? I haven't seen it before. So I want it :p
    Thanks in advance o-o

Hello LucarioMagic !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (that's a Petilil :P)

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Hey, im interested in some potatoes, in particular

Shiny Ditto
    (JPN) - Adamant - Limber
    31/31/31/31/31/31

You're welcome to anything in my shop for it.
    I can even give you Charizardite X as a hold item for whoever you choose.
    I can clone and return the Ditto to you aswell.

umm let me know, if anything takes youre fancy.
    the shop isnt completely finished, and I have a live national dex, if you just want something to fill your dex

Hello Migit78,

I don't mind since you can clone. I have a few questions however - Is it your first 6IV Ditto? And if so, do you want it for breeding only or do you actually want it to add to your collection and trade it?

As a side note, I have noticed you have a lot of hacks in your shop, I don't know if that's intentional but I just wanted to let you know.
    I know my Ditto may be suspicious as well, but since it comes from Unova, where you could RNG-abuse stuff, I don't really think it's hacked. I got them from trusted traders too.

Anyway, thanks for answering in advance and have a nice day !

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello Migit78,

I don't mind since you can clone. I have a few questions however - Is it your first 6IV Ditto? And if so, do you want it for breeding only or do you actually want it to add to your collection and trade it?

As a side note, I have noticed you have a lot of hacks in your shop, I don't know if that's intentional but I just wanted to let you know.
    I know my Ditto may be suspicious as well, but since it comes from Unova, where you could RNG-abuse stuff, I don't really think it's hacked. I got them from trusted traders too.

Anyway, thanks for answering in advance and have a nice day !

Hey,
    No it won't be my first IV'd Ditto, I have a Modest one.
    But yes this one will mostly be for breeding.
    Also, what's your definition of hacked?
    I'm assuming you're referring to my shiny legendary Pokemon. They are legitimate Pokemon, hacks aren't allowed to be traded on pokecommunity it's in the site rules.
    True most we're found with RNG abuse, but that's still a legitimate Pokemon found in game as designed.
    Same as every shiny. RNG abuse just allowed you to know when the Pokemon would appear as shiny in your game, it's just a faster method of soft resetting.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey,
    No it won't be my first IV'd Ditto, I have a Modest one.
    But yes this one will mostly be for breeding.
    Also, what's your definition of hacked?
    I'm assuming you're referring to my shiny legendary Pokemon. They are legitimate Pokemon, hacks aren't allowed to be traded on pokecommunity it's in the site rules.
    True most we're found with RNG abuse, but that's still a legitimate Pokemon found in game as designed.
    Same as every shiny. RNG abuse just allowed you to know when the Pokemon would appear as shiny in your game, it's just a faster method of soft resetting.

Okies then, I'll let you know when I have chosen what I'd like for it then.

And oh no, I wasn't referring to all of them, just to that shiny Deoxys and Shaymin, which are labelled as hacks in the Scam/ Hack Mega thread, so I just wanted to let you know.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Okies then, I'll let you know when I have chosen what I'd like for it then.

And oh no, I wasn't referring to all of them, just to that shiny Deoxys and Shaymin, which are labelled as hacks in the Scam/ Hack Mega thread, so I just wanted to let you know.

Oh, I had the Shamin and Deoxys back from Gen IV. They were valid and not proven hacks here back then, I didn't even think to check again now, they passed through games and pokebank. And the mods approved them when they accepted my thread. But if they're on the hack list I'll remove them from the shop next time I'm on my pc (currently on my phone)
    Thanks for the heads up

Edit: I've just flicked through the mega thread. I couldn't find either Deoxys or Shaymin on there?
    I couldn't even find the OTs Eppie or ITACHI on there.
    Are you sure you looked at the right ones?
    I even checked my event Deoxys, as both events were listed but they had different natures to my Deoxys.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh, I had the Shamin and Deoxys back from Gen IV. They were valid and not proven hacks here back then, I didn't even think to check again now, they passed through games and pokebank. And the mods approved them when they accepted my thread. But if they're on the hack list I'll remove them from the shop next time I'm on my pc (currently on my phone)
    Thanks for the heads up

Edit: I've just flicked through the mega thread. I couldn't find either Deoxys or Shaymin on there?
    I couldn't even find the OTs Eppie or ITACHI on there.
    Are you sure you looked at the right ones?
    I even checked my event Deoxys, as both events were listed but they had different natures to my Deoxys.

Well, if you're sure of their origin, I guess it's okay. I'm not bashing you or anything by the way. ^^ And yeah they're not on the hack list, they were mentioned in the posts in that same thread though. I will edit this when I find them.

edit: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8466116#8466116 , https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8433130#8433130 and https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8220993#8220993

If you are doubtful about the legitimacy of the others as well as that of your Deoxys and Shaymin, you can ask for a legitimacy check in that thread. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello CuteLittleBlack and Xadvid ! Your Poochyena, Chinchou and Growlithe are ready !

Sorry to have kept you waiting! Was my sis' birthday yesterday :) But I'm online now if you're available.
    Anyways, the mystery eggs turned out great! Zangoose who is not obtainable in Alpha Sapphire and a cute little male Swablu which is now my mega Altaria ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sorry to have kept you waiting! Was my sis' birthday yesterday :) But I'm online now if you're available.
    Anyways, the mystery eggs turned out great! Zangoose who is not obtainable in Alpha Sapphire and a cute little male Swablu which is now my mega Altaria ^^

Oh don't worry, there was no rush xD hope you had fun ! Yup I'm still online !

And glad you got nice stuff ! I had a Zangoose lying there because I wanted to try it out, it's pretty nice but it def. needs more speed, somehow.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Greetings,

I'm interested in your HA Lileep. No need for Ems or IVs and gender doesn't matter. I have some HAs to trade in return.

Hope we can catch each other this time. ;D

Hello TaintedHeart ! Your Lileep is ready !

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well, if you're sure of their origin, I guess it's okay. I'm not bashing you or anything by the way. ^^ And yeah they're not on the hack list, they were mentioned in the posts in that same thread though. I will edit this when I find them.

edit: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8466116#8466116 , https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8433130#8433130 and https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8220993#8220993

If you are doubtful about the legitimacy of the others as well as that of your Deoxys and Shaymin, you can ask for a legitimacy check in that thread. :)

I can get them checked.
    But omicron (the moderator that posts you linked me to) is the same Mod that approved my thread.
    Didnt mention anything about them.
    Ill get the Deoxys checked, have always been a little sceptical about it, but as mentioned its not on any hacked/scam lists so assumed it was okay.
    Pretty sure shaymin is legit though

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I can get them checked.
    But omicron (the moderator that posts you linked me to) is the same Mod that approved my thread.
    Didnt mention anything about them.
    Ill get the Deoxys checked, have always been a little sceptical about it, but as mentioned its not on any hacked/scam lists so assumed it was okay.
    Pretty sure shaymin is legit though

Aye, I know. :P

But don't take that too seriously, if you want to have them checked you may. I'm fine with it if you don't, it's your shop after all. x)

Anyway ! I think I may be interested in your shiny event Entei, if that's fair at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back