• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Aye, I know. :P

But don't take that too seriously, if you want to have them checked you may. I'm fine with it if you don't, it's your shop after all. x)

Anyway ! I think I may be interested in your shiny event Entei, if that's fair at all.

Sure, ill give you Entei.
    Being able to clone does make me a care a little less about 'fair' trades.
    As neither of us are really losing anything, so both parties may aswell get something they want

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sure, ill give you Entei.
    Being able to clone does make me a care a little less about 'fair' trades.
    As neither of us are really losing anything, so both parties may aswell get something they want

Alrighties then. I'll let you know when I'm available to trade.

Years
  • Hello there!

I was wondering if I could make a request c:

FC: 0834-3347-2797
    IGN: otis

Pokemon: Honedge
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x(low as you can get it :D)
    Pokeball: Ultraball
    Nature: Quiet

or

Pokemon : Fletchling
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Tailwind
    Pokeball : Ultraball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Gale Wings

Whichever is easier for you!
    Thank you!

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Alright, thank you, as long as it's female and protean the IVs and nature won't matter much to me, I'll just suck it up and breed them myself~

Hello Clairissa ! Your Froakie is ready ! (comes with 5 IVs as promised and in a luxury ball)

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

edit: Kept mispelling your name for some reason... xD sorry !

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • When can we trade Cakesu! I could sure use your Treecko right about now! I'm ready to face the 2nd gym leader in Alpha Sapphire :)

Hello Vegeta,

You never VMed me (visitor message) so... I didn't know when you wanted to trade. I am online now however, if you're able to trade.

Edit: You forgot to give me your FC btw. ^ ^

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Cool! Would you be happy with a Amaura in return?

PS: You'll be my first trade EVER! lol

I don't mind getting even trash in return so, it's fine with me, it's a giveaway after all. :)

Also, I hope you don't mind waiting a little, my battery just ran low and I've got to charge my 3DS, I'll get it charged enough for two trades.

Years
  • I don't mind getting even trash in return so, it's fine with me, it's a giveaway after all. :)

Also, I hope you don't mind waiting a little, my battery just ran low and I've got to charge my 3DS, I'll get it charged enough for two trades.

Sure, I will wait. :) Ill give my FC now.... 0920-2323-1785

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    Is there any way you can get me a Staryu with Analytic nature? Ill take care of the rest :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Is there any way you can get me a Staryu with Analytic nature? Ill take care of the rest :)

Hello Jerrrge,

If it's not listed in my shop and unobtainable in the wild, then I don't have it. I hope you find what you're looking for elsewhere though.

Have a nice day.

TheRagingKing

Occultist Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I was hoping I could get that shroomish you have listed. Just started XY and breloom's my go to hunter.

Also, just curious - Is there any possibility of breeding up a Modest Solosis with Regenerator? Or is that too much?

Edit - ignore sig friend code. Been a while since I played >.>

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I was hoping I could get that shroomish you have listed. Just started XY and breloom's my go to hunter.

Also, just curious - Is there any possibility of breeding up a Modest Solosis with Regenerator? Or is that too much?

Edit - ignore sig friend code. Been a while since I played >.>

Hello TheRagingKing,

As long as it's not been reserved yet, you can get it. :)

As for the specific request, I suggest you re-read the part after that 'Hello!' picture before posting it or I'll have to reject.

Solosis is in my FS list I believe so I should be able to do that, hopefully.

Edit: I actually didn't list it there, but I'm pretty sure I came across one. I'll have to check in-game.

Last edited:

TheRagingKing

Occultist Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Oh wow. Yeah, Potatoes. Can't believe I forgot that.

Sorry, comin' off a night shift. Little bit burnt out. >.<

My FC 3024-7580-7861, if and when ya wanna shroomish.

Edit - Also managed to miss the collapsed format spoiler. Battin' a thousand over here.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh wow. Yeah, Potatoes. Can't believe I forgot that.

Sorry, comin' off a night shift. Little bit burnt out. >.<

My FC 3024-7580-7861, if and when ya wanna shroomish.

Edit - Also managed to miss the collapsed format spoiler. Battin' a thousand over here.

It's okay :).

I'll see if solosis is available first.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank ye much. For the moment, I'm at the end of my wakefulness. I should be up around a 5pm EST.

No problem, take your time. Also I'm realy being derpy today, I do have solosis listed but as a Duosion not an actual Solosis. So it's okay.

Just hit me up when you're ready. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu, I was wondering if I could reserve the Male Level 17 Sableye with the 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV Spread and Pokerus from the giveaway section.

Hello Professor_Jared !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! He is also nicknameable if you wish to give him a name.

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back